+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone....I got an update today in my account. Long story short...I have been asked for additional documents...I can provide all the documents easily except for 2 of them.

No 1- my passport is expiring in Oct 2024. And they've asked for a new passport within 15 days. How should I respond? It will take at least 6 months to get a new passport done.

2...they asked for Income Tax records for 2022 and 2023....how may I respond as well pls?

> Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Your current passport will expire within 6 months. Please provide a copy of your new passport. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11 ➢ ➢ ➢ > Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating your main duties, the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week. Please provide employment records regarding your current job and previous job as a support worker in UK. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

> Submissions: Income Tax Returns for year 2022 and 2023. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

> Submissions: Proof of Salary. Please provide bank statements showing salary being credited to your account(s). This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

➢ ➢SPOUSE ➢

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. With special attention to any refusals in Section B. Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11
You can submit old passport with letter of explanation that new passport is taking 6 months and you are still waiting.
For income tax return you should provide them Notice of assessment for 2022 and 2023 .

Reactions: Joerut

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
You can submit old passport with letter of explanation that new passport is taking 6 months and you are still waiting.
For income tax return you should provide them Notice of assessment for 2022 and 2023 .
Hi, sorry for bothering. Did you use your experience earned in other countries to get nomination in Canada? Why did they ask you about previous experience?

Reactions: Joerut

Dom2024

Apr 16, 2024
Hi everyone

Finally, I got my Ecopr. YAY:D.

My Timeline

BC PNP non express- skilled worker
AR - 17 October 2023
AOR-25 January 2024
Bio request-25 January 2024
PAL-19 February 2024
COPR on tracker - 05 March 2024
P1-21 March 2024
P2- 22 April 2024
Ecopr-24 April 2024
VO-Sydney and Montreal
PR card- waiting

Best of luck to all. This group is amazing and helped me a lot. Thanks

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Would you know how long did your info sharing take? Just for my reference. Hope you get your update very soon.
Hi. My info sharing is completed, so I can tell you for your reference how long it was. It took 2 weeks for ircc to send the request to their partners, receive and assess the results.

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
Thank you. I'll do just that. I hope it's approved.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
So I'm starting my process to apply for PR after getting Non-Express Entry OINP. I'm currently a citizen of two countries (Honduras and Colombia). I understand that I must submit police records for both countries.

I am able to get the Honduras police records easily. But for the Colombian ones, they're asking me to send the letter where I'm requested to provide police records for my PR application. I only have nomination from Ontario. I'm not sure, but I believe that I have to submit my application without the Colombian police records and wait for IRCC to request them, and I'll be able to use that letter. Can someone confirm if this is the right process?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Miss Bee, please can I do upfront PCC and medical? Is this acceptable for non EE?
Yes absolutely you can do that however I would suggest you to wait for medical request. Sometimes doing upfront medical makes your application little confusing for working officer however you can do upfront PCC .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
So I'm starting my process to apply for PR after getting Non-Express Entry OINP. I'm currently a citizen of two countries (Honduras and Colombia). I understand that I must submit police records for both countries.

I am able to get the Honduras police records easily. But for the Colombian ones, they're asking me to send the letter where I'm requested to provide police records for my PR application. I only have nomination from Ontario. I'm not sure, but I believe that I have to submit my application without the Colombian police records and wait for IRCC to request them, and I'll be able to use that letter. Can someone confirm if this is the right process?
You can submit one PCC for now and attach explanation letter along with screenshot that say show they need letter to issue PCC . If IRCC needs, they will request and send you a letter.

Reactions: andrews17

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Yes absolutely you can do that however I would suggest you to wait for medical request. Sometimes doing upfront medical makes your application little confusing for working officer however you can do upfront PCC .
Thank you for your response

kkhera

Jul 16, 2022
Hey Everyone! Your help will be greatly appreciated:)I got my Portal 1 request today. My partner is still in my home country. What should I answer for this question?

✓ If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):