+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
If your job falls under TEER 0, 1 and 2 , you don’t need English requirement . You can just apply without it .
Thanks for replying back, yes my job is TEER 1, Electerical Engineering, and I studied master's degree in the university province. So I should be able to apply to PR through IRCC portal without it right?
As I mentioned I got my nomination letter already and they didn't ask about it.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for replying back, yes my job is TEER 1, Electerical Engineering, and I studied master's degree in the university province. So I should be able to apply to PR through IRCC portal without it right?
As I mentioned I got my nomination letter already and they didn't ask about it.
Yes you can apply without it .
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/language-proficiency-issue-for-online-pr-application-non-express-entry-under-bc-pnp.791607/

https://www.immigration.ca/language-requirements-provincial-nominees/amp/

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
Thanks a lot for the clarification.
When I applied the first time in January 16, I attached document alternative to birth certificate, but unfortunately they returned my application with money due to this issue and in the email they only mentioned that my I need to apply again with a birth certificate
According to this I have the following questions:
1) does it mean that all other documents I attached are good to go again?
2) when I submit again with birth certificate attached, will they count the 4 months wait or no restart again? (They mentioned that a copy of this application will no be retained)
3) my study visa expired last month is it an issue, to reapply with it, or I need to renew it?
4) the photo I attached date taken is longer than 6 months, will it be a big problem if I attach it?

Thanks a lot for your time and clarification.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks a lot for the clarification.
When I applied the first time in January 16, I attached document alternative to birth certificate, but unfortunately they returned my application with money due to this issue and in the email they only mentioned that my I need to apply again with a birth certificate
According to this I have the following questions:
1) does it mean that all other documents I attached are good to go again? yes all good.
2) when I submit again with birth certificate attached, will they count the 4 months wait or no restart again? (They mentioned that a copy of this application will no be retained) Everything will be started from scratch. That time will not count.
3) my study visa expired last month is it an issue, to reapply with it, or I need to renew it? You need to keep your status legal and valid while your application for permanent is processed.
4) the photo I attached date taken is longer than 6 months, will it be a big problem if I attach it?
If it is more than 6 months old , you should get new one again.

Thanks a lot for your time and clarification.

Reactions: SamDam

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
Yes I do have a work permit valid for 3 years, so my status is legal in Canada am I right? I am not planning to leave the country before getting the PR so visa is not mandatory in this case I think.

Thanks again

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Did anyone who got their PR approve in the month of March get their PR card yet? Will be good to know how long it took for the card to arrive after eCOPR. Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes I do have a work permit valid for 3 years, so my status is legal in Canada am I right? I am not planning to leave the country before getting the PR so visa is not mandatory in this case I think.

Thanks again
Yes your status is valid. If you attempt not travelling, you don’t need TRV .

Reactions: SamDam

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Besties i have question regarding AOR
can applicant with closed work permit travel to home country while waiting for aor non ee
At the time of aor person should be in canada ?
Please do advice
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Besties i have question regarding AOR
can applicant with closed work permit travel to home country while waiting for aor non ee
At the time of aor person should be in canada ?
Please do advice
Thanks
No , you can travel anywhere. It’s not requirements.