+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Aman66

Jul 11, 2023
Etobicoke is fast once they start working on file (or at least for me, it was). For paystubs - they don't mention for last how many months but says recent. I included last 3 months to be safe, it would be like 6 payslips if your paid by-weekly along with T4.
My visa office is also etobicoke. I sent my additional documents via email. But didn’t receive any kind of confirmation. It’s been nine days. What should I do?

MdRam

Jun 17, 2023
Hi guys, I want to know the average real timelines (not estimations from IRCC site) does the 'OINP: Employer Job Offer Stream' process take until getting the PR; How long on average could someone receive the nomination, and how long it takes to process the application after that.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi guys, I want to know the average real timelines (not estimations from IRCC site) does the 'OINP: Employer Job Offer Stream' process take until getting the PR; How long on average could someone receive the nomination, and how long it takes to process the application after that.
IRCC don't provide estimates for each province's PNP programs. For OINP, I believe there is an existing thread on the topic where you can find members sharing their timelines.

For Non-EE PNP PR federal application, you can refer to this google spreadsheet for an estimate:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?pli=1#gid=2049202023

Note that even the estimates can be irrelevant as each application is as different as each applicant's DNA.

Reactions: mcdonal22 and AMSeq

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
hi all, got portal1 today. timeline so far:

AR: September 4th 2022
AOR: December 9th 2022
PAL: January 20th 2023
Portal1: July 12th 2023
Hi , my time line is similar to yours. What is your Pnp province? I got PAL and Medical pass only, recently IRCC letter and asked to update Proof of Address.

is it for Portal1?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi , my time line is similar to yours. What is your Pnp province? I got PAL and Medical pass only, recently IRCC letter and asked to update Proof of Address.

is it for Portal1?
What's the content of the letter? Did it also ask you about height and eye colour? Looks like P1.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Letter says” please provide your current residential and mailing address for your self and family members”
Does it include a pdf attachment that says:

======
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.
======

But, yeah, I'm pretty sure its P1. Congrats!

vi10496

Jun 25, 2023
Hi,

I submited my file on 18th May but haven’t reveived nothing… It’s been almost 2 month no update on AOR & all

Jan 18, 2020
Hi, I applied for non EE PR for myself and my husband. We both did the upfront medical exam, and the same day we got AOR, his medical was updated to Completed but mine still says not yet started. Is that normal?

Thank you.

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022

======
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.
======

Thanks for you feedback, I wish, it is for Portal-1 :)

But letter is asking for only address : " please provide your current residential and mailing address for your self and family members "

They asked to me to provide answer within 30 days, not 7 days as you mentioned in your post. They have not mentioned anything like PR finalization etc.

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022

======

======

Here is the letter content"

" This is in reference to you application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following information :

- Client Information : Please provide your current residential and mailing address for yourself and your family members. It must be received at this office by : (date)

Please upload these documents to you IRCC secure account.
Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date this correspondence. "

I request forum to share you knowledge and feedback. thanks.

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022

" This is in reference to you application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following information :

- Client Information : Please provide your current residential and mailing address for yourself and your family members. It must be received at this office by : (date)

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date this correspondence. "

Hi There, I just noticed that Tracking site is showing BACKGROUND VERIFICATION IS COMPLETED in the same week, when I receive letter from IRCC asking for residential/mail address. Please share you opinion on this.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Nope this is not portal address . They are doing background verification check which is security check.