+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RobbaZ1

Feb 25, 2023
Hello Guys, Update on my SINP OID stream PR online file and I have a query for you to respond please.
PR file submitted - IRCC online portal on 23 Nov 2022
AOR received on 1 march 2023
BIL received on 1 march 2023
Should I submit web form to IRCC about death of my mother? My mother died after PR file submission nevertheless I informed to SINP via email and they attach it with my file in their record.
Also Should I submit web form to update my travel history for the travels I did out of my country in due course of time?
Also is its normal to receive BIL (Bio-metric) request prior to medical?

Looking for your feedback please.
Condolences for your Mom. Yep! You have to report them any changes in information that you already provided in your application. It quite normal to receive BIL before medical because it is very first step.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
AR: Apr 2022
AOR: Aug 2022 (Sydney)

I ordered a GCMS note in Jan and received it this morning:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not Started
Info sharing: Passed

Why are everything Not Started? What are they even doing with my application? I’ve seen some people who have the same timelines already got portal 1. Any thoughts?

Are these GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA? Does any of the notes indicate any VO or computer code?

TuMij

Mar 2, 2023
Is it all on your application timeline? Strange! They are not even ask for medical exam!
Yes, that's everything. I gave medical exam once in the past, and base on their current rule, I'm exempted from medical exam. But still strange that there is no MP nor PAL

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hello, I applied for the Non- express entry PNP-based (Ontario) online application on Nov 23, 2022. I am still waiting for the AOR. I am trying to call IRCC but am unable to talk to any and the cause is a high number of calls. I have requested twice through web forms but have not received any update. Is there any way to talk to the call center?
Yey........Got my AOR Today. 98 days of waiting ended on a positive note. Feeling relaxed.

TuMij

Mar 2, 2023
Are these GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA? Does any of the notes indicate any VO or computer code?
It's from IRCC. I got the my AOR from Sydney, but this note indicates that primary office is Etobicoke and second office is Centralized Intake Office. What's computer code?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
AR: Apr 2022
AOR: Aug 2022 (Sydney)

I ordered a GCMS note in Jan and received it this morning:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not Started
Info sharing: Passed

Why are everything Not Started? What are they even doing with my application? I’ve seen some people who have the same timelines already got portal 1. Any thoughts?
Wow you're getting fucked over. With your AR date, I would be expecting portal but they haven't even done PAL or Medical. You must have gotten a slow officer or your file was reallocated in a messy way. Simply bad luck.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
It's from IRCC. I got the my AOR from Sydney, but this note indicates that primary office is Etobicoke and second office is Centralized Intake Office. What's computer code?
You're at 10th or 11th month from your date of AR and if you're lucky, chances are things may move fast in just a month or two. If not, then it's a wait game. When you applied, were you a inland or outland applicant? For computer/agent code check this link

Reactions: buddy013

TuMij

Mar 2, 2023
You're at 10th or 11th month from your date of AR and if you're lucky, chances are things may move fast in just a month or two. If not, then it's a wait game. When you applied, were you a inland or outland applicant? For computer/agent code check this link
Inland
inland. Thank you, I just checked the list and my code isn’t there

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Hi Guys, I received my MR and PAL today. I completed my Medical within last 5 years, according to their policy I don’t need one if I already have done. But I did not submit the IME while I submitted my application. In my portal It shows action required but I can’t find anything to submit my old Medical IME. What should I do ?

TIA

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Inland

inland. Thank you, I just checked the list and my code isn’t there
Ok, it's good that assigned code is not there in the list but the data is from Feb 2022.. We'd never know if there is any new change in it. If you don't hear back in next couple of months, raise webforms and try reaching out to your local MP.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I received my MR and PAL today. I completed my Medical within last 5 years, according to their policy I don’t need one if I already have done. But I did not submit the IME while I submitted my application. In my portal It shows action required but I can’t find anything to submit my old Medical IME. What should I do ?

TIA
VO would have pulled IME records from UCI.. maybe they didn't find or maybe they did and even if they did, they may require a new one hence you got MR request. Also, I think physician uploads your medical to your file using the UCI from their end. So don't try to think too much here.. they asked for MR, go and get your medical done, end of story. You also got PAL, which is good indicator that your file is moving.

Reactions: Stanim

TuMij

Mar 2, 2023
Ok, it's good that assigned code is not there in the list but the data is from Feb 2022.. We'd never know if there is any new change in it. If you don't hear back in next couple of months, raise webforms and try reaching out to your local MP.
Thank you for all the suggestions. I already raised webforms twice and reached out to my MP last week. Now I’m just waiting and hoping for the best

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
I have been waiting since Nov 2021 and I have requested a couple of GCMS notes so far and all they responded to me was some generic emails saying that we are processing your application blah blah...

Reactions: SCW

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
VO would have pulled IME records from UCI.. maybe they didn't find or maybe they did and even if they did, they may require a new one hence you got MR request. Also, I think physician uploads your medical to your file using the UCI from their end. So don't try to think too much here.. they asked for MR, go and get your medical done, end of story. You also got PAL, which is good indicator that your file is moving.
Thanks for the advice. I already booked an appointment for the exam. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.