+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Nm27

Sep 16, 2022
Please can suggest me
I haven’t received the 2 portal email with link do i need to send another email.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Please can suggest me
I haven’t received the 2 portal email with link do i need to send another email.
that is 2nd portal email you mean?
typically not sending another email, and I dont think resending it would make it work. since when you sent Portal 1?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I think they hired Deloitte to build this portal. There's a reason why I call them "Toilet" instead - they're the stupidest company but managed to go very, very deep in the government's pockets when students could build stuff better in 2 minutes.
got through to IRCC person at the phone number- they looked through my info and were like "you're right at the end of the process" and is chasing up Calgary to send me some credentials to sign in. Hopefully IRCC person chasing it up will mean it gets done quicker than my own emailing. Fingers crossed.

Nm27

Sep 16, 2022
that is 2nd portal email you mean?
typically not sending another email, and I dont think resending it would make it work. since when you sent Portal 1?
I replied on Wednesday.
My friends replied same day received their links to upload pics for pr card after one day
I was wondering if something went wrong

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I replied on Wednesday.
My friends replied same day received their links to upload pics for pr card after one day
I was wondering if something went wrong
some applicants luckily get portal2 once replying on portal1. usually takes 5 days or longer. I have waited p2 since 23rd of Dec. you are so fine.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
My representative applied for PR for me while I was Outland. I’m on a work permit, currently in Canada. Would I get PAL or Portal?
pal should be this month or Feb, and possible additional documents before pal.
And then portal 1 will arrive after all

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Guys, I have few questions.

I have submitted my application(Non-EE) on Sep 27th, 2022 and did not receive my AOR yet. I called IRCC today as my PGWP expiring Jan 27th. They said my application is no longer in prospective stage, it’s processing now.

1. Is there any Idea how long it can take now to receive AOR?
2. Can I link my application without AOR ?

TIA

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Guys, I have few questions.

I have submitted my application(Non-EE) on Sep 27th, 2022 and did not receive my AOR yet. I called IRCC today as my PGWP expiring Jan 27th. They said my application is no longer in prospective stage, it’s processing now.

1. Is there any Idea how long it can take now to receive AOR?
2. Can I link my application without AOR ?

TIA
no. you need AOR first since they send an email that authorize you to link your application. you should be gong after your Closed work permit. you only able to appply to BOP with your AOR

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
no. you need AOR first since they send an email that authorize you to link your application. you should be gong after your Closed work permit. you only able to appply to BOP with your AOR
I tried with my UCI and successfully linked my application to the GC key portal. Is it weird?