+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying depends

john1234

Oct 18, 2016
Ok thanks again for the help. You are thee expert on this immigration process. Yes, the email said I didn’t provide sufficient proof to show proof of cohabitation.

I guess the proof to show a legitimate relationship must be sufficient.

I hope my non-accompany depend documents are enough proof too.

john1234

Oct 18, 2016
I was wondering if anyone can help me link my inland application To my email so I can check my status. My application was mailed in but I have no idea Where i am in the process.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Your consultant is an idiot and I suggest you ditch her. Your app will not be refused for this.
Hi Canuck! Your message is very positive and enlighten me and my brother. My brother is on the same situation as John.

At first we talked to a Canadian Immigration Consultancy and he was asking $4K then he gave us a discount and was asking for $2,300cad to represent my brother’s app but his plan was just to talk to my sister in-law although we already tried to talk to her in many attempts and got no response and doesn’t want to communicate so we thought we will just waste money in Consultancy.

Instead we tried to communicate again with my sister in-law and got a text message from her mom that she doesn’t want to communicate with my brother anymore even though it was explained to her all the benefits for her and my nephew. So my brother talked to a lawyer in one of the notary public in the Philippines, showed the message from her mom and she notarized the letter of my brother and we submitted that in the initial application of PR but then my brother’s file was transferred to Manila Visa Office and they sent my brother a medical request for his wife and son.

We pray that this will suffice all the necessary documents and medicals that is needed from the dependents of my brother.

@John hope you can update us on what happened in your application. Thank you

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I was wondering if anyone can help me link my inland application To my email so I can check my status. My application was mailed in but I have no idea Where i am in the process.
Hi John, hope all is well with you and your application. Just wondering what happened in your application? As my brother is on the same page as yours before. Thank you in advance