+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC related question

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
hello everyone
my husband has 5 years experience as site and project engineer, he started first as site engineer then he became project engineer (all are under NOC 2131: civil engineer)and the last 1 year and half he is working as construction manager (which is excluded under NOC 2131 and has different number)
when making EE profile which NOC shall we choose as primary as he will be the main applicant??

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Your choice. You can pick one or the other.
but each position has different NOC, should I enter the total years of experience? or upon choosing NOC I must insert the number of years for this specific NOC? like If I will choose construction manager the number of experience years will be less than 2 years? can you clarify this for me, as the main duties for each NOC are different and he has worked on both with different number of years of experience

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but each position has different NOC, should I enter the total years of experience? or upon choosing NOC I must insert the number of years for this specific NOC? like If I will choose construction manager the number of experience years will be less than 2 years? can you clarify this for me, as the main duties for each NOC are different and he has worked on both with different number of years of experience
No you can use more than one NOC. You have your primary NOC to meet eligibility requirements and then after that you can use another NOC. So again your choice for primary NOC.