+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code for telecommunication

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
I'm very confused to choose my noc code for immigration purpose, I've done bachelor of science in Telecommunication and have 5 years experience as a coordinator. I manage invoices, daily brief meetings, supervise my hotline, disburse salaries, look after the alarms and outages of network towers in my region. However, I don't have field experience. I'm very confused what NOC code should I go with. Your kind help will be really appreciated please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm very confused to choose my noc code for immigration purpose, I've done bachelor of science in Telecommunication and have 5 years experience as a coordinator. I manage invoices, daily brief meetings, supervise my hotline, disburse salaries, look after the alarms and outages of network towers in my region. However, I don't have field experience. I'm very confused what NOC code should I go with. Your kind help will be really appreciated please.
Your NOC has nothing to do with education or title. You match your job responsibilities to the NOC. Since posting under Canadian Experience then assume it is with a Canadian company.

Reactions: mhtayyab

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Your NOC has nothing to do with education or title. You match your job responsibilities to the NOC. Since posting under Canadian Experience then assume it is with a Canadian company.
Matching my job responsibilities with noc code is a major problem to me, it is where I'm stuck. As I've mentioned about the tasks that I do, but there is no noc code that's getting matched with it or maybe I'm unable to detect it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Matching my job responsibilities with noc code is a major problem to me, it is where I'm stuck. As I've mentioned about the tasks that I do, but there is no noc code that's getting matched with it or maybe I'm unable to detect it.
Those are not a lot of responsibilities to match to a NOC. They are generic and your NOC doesn’t have to be related to telecommunications but could be a scheduler or manager.

Reactions: mhtayyab

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Those are not a lot of responsibilities to match to a NOC. They are generic and your NOC doesn’t have to be related to telecommunications but could be a scheduler or manager.
I need to do a little bit more research maybe, thanks for the information.