Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
summer11 said:
Kavya, i know when we read some comments, it does really disturbs us all. but we just filter it and take the good ones only. otherwise it is so difficult to read all these news here and keep waiting in doubt. we are april 2010 applicants. GOD is great, trust GOD and have no doubt.

I send prayer for all waiting applicants. GOD bless us all.

summer
Thanks a lot dear for praying for us,

God Bless,
Kavya

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
:p :p :p4131 will rule.... ;D ;D

kavya said:
Thanks a lot dear for praying for us,

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011

jason5460

Apr 19, 2012
Hi, all,

This is Jason from China. Applied for FSW under 4131. Now the status is IP with a statement of staring process date of Mar 6th, 2012. But not receive the Medical Examination letter yet.

Noticed that the latest CIC news said that Konney is annoucing a new method to pioritizing some cases based on Age, Language, and NOCs.

Since 4131 was already removed from the new NOC list, will our cases be delayed?

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
News Release – Building a Fast and Flexible Economic Immigration System
Subscribe RSS
Email

London, April 17, 2012 — The Government of Canada is taking concrete steps to realize its vision of an immigration system that actively recruits talent rather than passively receives and processes all applications, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“As the Prime Minister has stated, the Government of Canada is committed to making economic and labour force needs the central focus of our immigration efforts,” said Minister Jason Kenney. “We have already begun the groundwork and will be building on this foundation in the months ahead to ensure our long-term economic success.”

As outlined in the Government's Economic Action Plan 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will work with provinces, territories, and employers to create a pool of skilled workers who are ready to begin employment in Canada.

“We are making transformational changes to Canada's immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We want a system that is faster, more flexible – a system that attracts younger people who can help grow our economy the minute they arrive in Canada.”

CIC has announced that it is already taking proactive steps towards building a fast and flexible immigration system that meets Canada's economic needs. For example, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) points system will be reformed to reflect the importance of younger immigrants with Canadian work experience and better official language skills. Furthermore, CIC will strengthen the assessment of educational credentials to ensure that immigrants are closer to being ready to work upon arrival in Canada. FSW applicants will have their foreign educational credentials assessed and verified abroad as a part of the application process.

Today, Minister Kenney announced two additional changes that will help transform Canada's immigration system. One proposed change would help CIC ensure FSW applicants meet current labour market needs. It would allow new rules set out in Ministerial Instructions to apply to people who have already submitted an application. For example, instructions could place a priority on a specific occupation, such as doctors, and have existing applications from doctors processed first, regardless of where they are in the queue.

A similar change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. These changes would help ensure that immigrants are chosen based on Canada's current needs and priorities.

“Canada risks losing the global competition for talent as potential immigrants choose to take their skills to other countries with more responsive immigration systems, rather than remain in the queue for years to have their application processed here,” concluded Minister Kenney. “All of the changes we are exploring will make Canada more competitive with other similarly-placed countries and more attractive to the best and brightest from around the world, and will better match our immigration system with the best interests of the Canadian economy.”

aruns

Sep 19, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2010
Doc's Request.
09-2010
IELTS Request
8 band
Med's Request
06 sep 2013
Med's Done....
15 oct 2013, Passport sub 160ct, meds received line 22 Oct
Passport Req..
06 sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for DM
Hello Guys Looks Like 4131 will be back in the List. I am a prejuner but silent observer on this forum NDVO applied on 21st June and presently in process with date.

I am not online frequently.

The 2011-20 recent data shown in Graphs projects excess requirement for 4131. TRy checking for other NOC's like i checked for plumbers,doctors (presently in the29 list) picture is not rosy.

Link is www23.hrsdc.gc.ca/.4cc.5p.1t.3onalforcastsummarys.2arch@-eng.jsp

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
aruns said:
Hello Guys Looks Like 4131 will be back in the List. I am a prejuner but silent observer on this forum NDVO applied on 21st June and presently in process with date.

I am not online frequently.

The 2011-20 recent data shown in Graphs projects excess requirement for 4131. TRy checking for other NOC's like i checked for plumbers,doctors (presently in the29 list) picture is not rosy.

Link is www23.hrsdc.gc.ca/.4cc.5p.1t.3onalforcastsummarys.2arch @ -eng.jsp
Welldone Arun

arifjahangir

Apr 19, 2012
Hello Seniors,

Please tell me what are the test that are performed in medical examination. I learned that it is Physical examination, Blood test, Urine test and X-rays. I wanted to ask if ECG, ultrasound or CT scan or MRI also performed during medical examination.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

It is very disheartening to note that some of the members in this forum are trying to demotivate others by posting -ve news & feedbacks. This is very very unethical. Before posting anything here, one should realise and understand that 1000s of members in this forum have spent lakhs of rupees (or whatever currency applies to them) and are eagerly waiting for a +ve feedback, some since years, irrespective of the NOC.

Remember one thing - whether it is a doctor, an advocate, a lecturer, a captain, an astrologist, a pandit, a numerologist, a leader, a manager, for that matter it can be anyone - they should always try to instil confidence in people in being +ve. There is nothing that we are going to achieve in being -ve or spreading -ve, even if it is a fact. And there is a lot that we can achieve by being +ve, always. Life is great when you stay +ve. Be +ve and see, you will see the difference for yourself. When we are +ve everything else looks +ve and we start doing everything in a +ve note. Life doesn't end here with this PR processing. There is a lot to achieve, PR is just one phase, a "kick" in our routine life. IT all depends on how we make our lives +ve in -ve times!

Check for yourself, when you are sick, how many ever medicines you take, you will not be cured totally unless your mental condition and confidence levels are +ve that you will recover soon and the medicines are going to help you recover. So, always the mental perception & mindset has a very important role to play in one's life.

Let's all be positive, there is nothing that we are going to lose in being so. Touchwood, if the results are -ve for anyone, it still doesn't change the scenario. Now you are sure that the result is out and is -ve. So why worry in advance and disturb our mindset and everyone else's around us, family, relations etc.

We should alienate such people who try to spread negativity in these kind of forums which are initiated on a +ve note. These forums are meant to keep the spirits high and +ve.

I am +ve. I will be successful.

I can, I will!!! We can, We will......We will, we will rock!!!

-RSK

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more thing I had been thinking since long of mentioning here.

No one of us are working with the CHC. We are all making some vague guesses - sometimes based on whatever information we have, sometimes by reading the updated from CHC/Ministry, sometimes based on the feedback from people who go thru it before us.

All said, we just cannot depend on anyone's feedback and let us ourselves down. They may be correct and they may be wrong. The information they provide is never final. They do not have any authority to claim any info as perfect.

Even Qorax master mentioned the same. when he is not sure of something he will ask us to check it out and tells it out upfront.

So, let's stay +ve. Brighter days are ahead, greener pastures on the other side!!! keep moving.....

-RSK

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
andamanhunk said:
One more thing I had been thinking since long of mentioning here.

No one of us are working with the CHC. We are all making some vague guesses - sometimes based on whatever information we have, sometimes by reading the updated from CHC/Ministry, sometimes based on the feedback from people who go thru it before us.

All said, we just cannot depend on anyone's feedback and let us ourselves down. They may be correct and they may be wrong. The information they provide is never final. They do not have any authority to claim any info as perfect.

Even Qorax master mentioned the same. when he is not sure of something he will ask us to check it out and tells it out upfront.

So, let's stay +ve. Brighter days are ahead, greener pastures on the other side!!! keep moving.....

-RSK
Thats very true dear, Thats all we need at present..

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Agree totally....

Please stay +ve & optimistic...
We have good instore for us in the coming months...

Good luck & Keep smiling :)

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, such a lenghty discussion on POSITIVISM, :eek:

I am unable to understand one thing, if u guyz r so confidant abt ur applications, why do u need
to get approved from each other. its more like some psycho therapy is going on where some sick people are
getting treated.

C'on guyz, grow up. VO's have to acertain many things, its not only points, there are quite many other things, which they
to have to consider before issuing visa to any one.

No more lectures plz.

Suruchi said:
Agree totally....

Please stay +ve & optimistic...
We have good instore for us in the coming months...

Good luck & Keep smiling :)

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I dont think a person should wait so long for either visa or any other things. if he cant trust/faith on himself to get visa. there is no point to wait for negative results.

Shah GJee

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
For all the Nay Sayers and those who say we should not be as positive. Just a little news, its not a big news, but a little teeny tiny news, but believe me IT's made me HAPPY!!!

Who says they are not looking at 4131's or wont look at 4131's...

Well according to me they are... How do i know you ask...

Well I just saw my Ecas... IT reads "IN PROCESS" with ''Started processing on April 5 2012"

Hey 4131's hang in there Sista's n Bro's You will be next Insha ALLAH!!!!!