App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
OmMona said:
That is a quiet long interview :eek:
I thought they might ask a brief questions like getting clue to link what is written in our applications to the real life situatiosn. But, it seems they dig deep in every single info provided.
Well done Kavya :)...wish you all the best...I feel the next few months are full with the success dust :)
Let's keep our fingers crossed!
I wonder if London VO will do the same?
I ment conducting phone interviews/job verification
Thanks dear,

God Bless,
Kavya

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Shah GJee said:
Thank you all.

Initial submission CIO: Jun 2010
1 AOR: OCT 2010
Docs to London: Jan 2011
2 AOR: Jun 2011
First Ever movement on my ECas and that too with old File number. New File number still not working: April 2012

God Bless u all too....
Thanks for the Info....Thats a big relief

It has been a constant worry why my 2nd AOR is not acccepted in E-cas

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
kavya said:
Thanks dear,

God Bless,
Kavya
They called your employer and you after your cause remained in Inprocess since Feb 2012? is it?

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi Kavya,

Are you still working under NOC 4131 Catergory or you had experience with 4131 earlier and working in some other category in your home country? Can you please let me know this?

kavya said:
Dear friends,

First of all thank you very much indeed, for such a beautiful information you all have been posting here. also i would like to thanks all who have been boosting positivity to all 4131 applicants. I dont know whats gonna be outcome of my so called interview or verification. however, i think i did ok with them. now everything is on GOD if they want me to go to CANADA I will go else, I love India.

Let me stat from the very begining.

My husband ring me today thats around 12 o clock, to inform me that be ready because CHC ring him to get my number. he also informed me that my employer also rang him to inform that CHC delhi also rang him. Now, I was just trying to get details from my hubby abt how was it with him as well a my employer. Actually, CHC man had hardly 20 sec talk with my hubby just ask for my availability as well as number. Now come to the employer part. He rang to my employer. However, I already informed my employer abt CHC call months ago so, my employer was much comfprtable as well as ready to receive such call. I mean I have left that job more than a year back so its like my past employer and recently I am not working for more than a year.

He asked my employer abt all my details;

a) joining date
b) Marital status
c) my working hours
d) my job profile
e) when did i left
f) Salary
g) his institute details wather or not its afilated with gov

I think it took around 10 - 15 minutes for this questions. However, My employer been much cool and answers all questions much professional way, that he doent get much personal with staff and all. My employer answered all questions in HINDI.

thats first part over.

second part. he rang to my mum at my home town. one of the reasons was that they were struggling to get connected to me. So wanted to get my cell number. at the same time they conformed the following details with my mum;

a) my mother's name
b) My father's name
c) marital status
d) location where I currently based. as well do I visit my home town often or not
e) My husband's name
f) Ask my mum to give my cell number. however, My mum didnt know my cell number so she asked that if they can ring in an hour when my brother comes from office.

they picked off the call

final round was with me which was around 20 minutes. good god.. I must say I was really really penicing to get ok with him. he sounded more like white english man. very fast in speech, asking questions extremly fast before u reply the earlier one. was really really sharp, firm. I hope I have managed well I have no clue abt out comes. here is the detail of the questionaries.

a) conform date of birth
b) current location
c) marital status with marriage date
d) come to the main part they wanted to ask: all about employment: Joining date and relieving dates for both past and current job. job duties. strength i mean number of students in institute, number of staff, Name of owner, address of past job which I left more than 10 years ago, staff names of my that job. what subjects I was teaching them. Do I hold professional qualification for the same? salary of past job? and infact every small little details came in his mind was there and I was answering almost things what I can remember. the one I cant, I was been frank to him to say that I cant remember it because its been long time since I left that job. in short, you just think of a question -- he asked straight a way, also finding questions from my answers, and that fast. and when u pause for a moment he asked another question. just like a wind flow.

I thik I did ok apart from two questions which was related to my past job. because, I couldnt remember the address of that job. As well I tried to remember it but then he said that was not right. I said sorry that I cant remember it. then again he asked me about the salary which was I think was not right the very firt job salary. He asked me that did you submited your appointement letter with CHC of ur past job. I said yes and then I said I cant remember because its been two years now. So, he dougt about my documentation. Did you get help from any consultants, for documentation, I said yes, I also told him that I was been cheated by them So, Now I am not using his service( that was bit unnecesserly. However, I didnt know what I was talking). Finally, he conformed me my home address that will you be able to receive post on this address. I said yes. at last I asked him for the outcome of interview or conversation. He said I will get to know abt it very soon. I think he is going to post it in this week itself. I hope its gonna be MR.

Please, friends, Pray for me I know I am much positive. However, I sometimes dougt on my luck that if it wont work, I might end up with rejection. sorry for my english here, I am still in stress.

thanks again and God Bless you all.

Kavya

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
congrats in advance @ kavya

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hello folks

NOC 4131
Initial application June 2010
full docs to London -Feb 2011
2nd AOR -June 2011
and now status shows inprocess with same RBVO details. Is the change in ecas status is significant or just a computer glitch?BTW status changed from RBVO to inprocess on satuday.

inputs please

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mech said:
hello folks

NOC 4131
Initial application June 2010
full docs to London -Feb 2011
2nd AOR -June 2011
and now status shows inprocess with same RBVO details. Is the change in ecas status is significant or just a computer glitch?BTW status changed from RBVO to inprocess on satuday.

inputs please
Its a good sign which shows your file is being processed. If you clear everything that includes paper screening, background checks, the next could be request for additional docs/medical request/ OR a letter to wait further 6/12 months. Most of the applicants are receiving such updates.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
OmMona said:
That is a quiet long interview :eek:
I thought they might ask a brief questions like getting clue to link what is written in our applications to the real life situatiosn. But, it seems they dig deep in every single info provided.
Well done Kavya :)...wish you all the best...I feel the next few months are full with the success dust :)
Let's keep our fingers crossed!
I wonder if London VO will do the same?
I ment conducting phone interviews/job verification
London VO can also do the same.
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Rlex

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hinnajamal said:
Its a good sign which shows your file is being processed. If you clear everything that includes paper screening, background checks, the next could be request for additional docs/medical request/ OR a letter to wait further 6/12 months. Most of the applicants are receiving such updates.
Thanks Hinna :)

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Dear friends,

Please, friends, Pray for me I know I am much positive. However, I sometimes dougt on my luck that if it wont work, I might end up with rejection. sorry for my english here, I am still in stress.

thanks again and God Bless you all.

Kavya
Hi Kavya,

All is Well!!! Good job there.....thanks for letting us know it in detail.

You will come out in flying colours, for sure, nothing to worry! God Bless you & all!

-RSK

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Update
Couple of minutes ago, I had checked my e-case and found the following:
//Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 27, 2012.//

I noticed that this is the same date written by hand on the letter I got recently from London VO. I hope this is a good move in my file.

Please pray for us

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kavya,

it wud be great help for others and for me as well that if u cud provide a little info n I hope u wud.

how come they got ur mom's num?

I am also expecting myself in line of fire now.

thx.

kavya said:
Thanks dear,

God Bless,
Kavya

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
OmMona said:
Update
Couple of minutes ago, I had checked my e-case and found the following:
//Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 27, 2012.//

I noticed that this is the same date written by hand on the letter I got recently from London VO. I hope this is a good move in my file.

Please pray for us
Mona,

IMHO , Your Ecas status took sometime to change..I mean they have started processing your file on March 27 and I guess you have a good headroom with your points ie: well above 67 and you might have had strong documentation that the IO was totally satisfied and hence they had sent you the letter on the same day asking you to wait for somemore time, as per the current procedure.

Ofcourse ALL IS WELL and its a very positive sign.You can be sure that you will receive MR for sure unless there is something serious with your BG checks.Now even if there are new changes brought in for FSW, your file will be processed for sure and you can expect your MR.But you will have to wait for somemore time.I believe by June most of people now in process would start getting MR's.We all will be happy if they are goin to do it earlier.

With those whom IO's are not sure about the Points or documentation, IO woll take some more time to decide what to do further with them.

Well all of the above are purely my GUESS.

Rlex

kcrajan23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
ktm, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 March 2010
AOR Received.
18 May 2010
File Transfer...
14 July 2010 and In-Process 19th January 2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012 and Re- Medical sent on 4 April 2013
Passport Req..
30-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 September 2013
LANDED..........
planning to move on last week of November to Edmonton
No any update this Tuesday. Really Boaring ................

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Rlex said:
Mona,

IMHO , Your Ecas status took sometime to change..I mean they have started processing your file on March 27 and I guess you have a good headroom with your points ie: well above 67 and you might have had strong documentation that the IO was totally satisfied and hence they had sent you the letter on the same day asking you to wait for somemore time, as per the current procedure.

Ofcourse ALL IS WELL and its a very positive sign.You can be sure that you will receive MR for sure unless there is something serious with your BG checks.Now even if there are new changes brought in for FSW, your file will be processed for sure and you can expect your MR.But you will have to wait for somemore time.I believe by June most of people now in process would start getting MR's.We all will be happy if they are goin to do it earlier.

With those whom IO's are not sure about the Points or documentation, IO woll take some more time to decide what to do further with them.

Well all of the above are purely my GUESS.

Rlex
Hi Rlex,
Many thanks for the analyse taks of my file/skills.
Indeed, I have a total of 19 years of experience in both Industry + Academia (Recently).
I hope the outcomes be positive and as we expect it
Wish you all "Good Luck"