NOC 3152 cap reached before July 20,2011?SHOCKING!!!GRRRRR

Guikegod1

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
July 15 is the date for CAP Reached. :'( A lot of papers are being returned now.

Guikegod1

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
ocaliz said:
how about you?did you received yours?
No,not yet. But some of the applicants from the same agency where I had my papers processed was able to get their documents in the mail already. The latest that I heard was from an applicant that was able to submit the papers on the 13th of July and was received by CIC on the 19th.

The final cap for NOC 3152 was on 15th of July. You will receive a letter enclosed with the document explaining why they are returning the papers. They said there that although the website say that the cap reached was on 22nd of September, it also state there that it will only serve as a guide and it doesn't mean that the papers submitted before the cap reached will ensure that you are in the cap.

You will not received an email coming from them stating this. If you want to know the status of your application, you can email them. Atleast you will know the real situation that you are in. Best of luck! Maybe yours will grant more positive results. ;)

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Guikegod1 said:
No,not yet. But some of the applicants from the same agency where I had my papers processed was able to get their documents in the mail already. The latest that I heard was from an applicant that was able to submit the papers on the 13th of July and was received by CIC on the 19th.

The final cap for NOC 3152 was on 15th of July. You will receive a letter enclosed with the document explaining why they are returning the papers. They said there that although the website say that the cap reached was on 22nd of September, it also state there that it will only serve as a guide and it doesn't mean that the papers submitted before the cap reached will ensure that you are in the cap.

You will not received an email coming from them stating this. If you want to know the status of your application, you can email them. Atleast you will know the real situation that you are in. Best of luck! Maybe yours will grant more positive results. ;)
Hi Guikegod1, have any rough idea about the total no of AOR issued in 3152 category after July 1st 2011 ?

Guikegod1

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
joms said:
Hi Guikegod1, have any rough idea about the total no of AOR issued in 3152 category after July 1st 2011 ?
No, I don't. However, you can check the spreadsheet online. Maybe it will give you a rough view if the total AOR on NOC 3152.
"https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0"

ocaliz

Oct 19, 2011
I'm hoping for the best...I haven't received any..email or AOR from them..crossing my fingers though..God is the only way for my salvation and me and my hubby is putting all unto Him..we are patiently waiting... :(