+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
shusheya said:
Just hang in there guys. My CC was Charged last Dec 3 and received PER Dec 11. So i think they are still continue to charge 3012 applications.
You received PER eight days after the cc charge? That's way too fast... wow. Oh maybe becoz your VO is Ottawa..You are Sept 10 and you were charged on Dec 3...? Heard of cc charge of Sept 10 applicant on Nov 20 too, so they spend like two weeks charging Sept 10...? God i'm confused..

CHARMED08

Dec 14, 2014
IF THE NOC 3012 REACHED 1000 AT DECEMBER 11 2014, DID I MAKE IT SINCE MY PAPERS REACHED CIC LAST NOVEMBER 12, 2014. I WAS JUST DISTURBED BECAUSE WHEN THE TIME IT REACHED CIC, THE NUMBER WAS STILL 469, THEN IT BECAME 561 IN 11/21. THEN 613 IN 11/26 THEN FINALLY 1000 AT 12/11.

DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE BACK LOGS?

BUT WHEN I VISITED THE CIC WEBSITE, IT IS STATED IN THEIR NOTE THAT THE FIGURES ARE UPDATED EVERY WEEK. SO I THINK OUR NOVEMBER APPLICATIONS ARE STILL INCLUDED.

STILL POSITIVE AND PRAYING HARD. :) :) :) :) :)

bees28

Nov 24, 2014
hi rhiza 17
Its good to know you.lets beleive we will still rejoice.it cant happen any other way.keep in touch.

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Hi... did anybody called cic and enquired regarding our noc

kengsky17

Oct 22, 2014
Hello everyone. November applicant here. I just want to ask for your opinion. Since 3012 has reached its cap, and i'm not sure if my application has been included in the completeness review (app received 11/7/14), is it ok for me to apply for the express entry on January or should I be waiting for the result of my FSW application in the next 2 months or so. What do you think?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
kengsky17 said:
Hello everyone. November applicant here. I just want to ask for your opinion. Since 3012 has reached its cap, and i'm not sure if my application has been included in the completeness review (app received 11/7/14), is it ok for me to apply for the express entry on January or should I be waiting for the result of my FSW application in the next 2 months or so. What do you think?
If we refer to the latest known CC charge, us 3012 is left far behind. The cc charge now is finishing up the end of Sept, and the beginning of Oct. Charge of 3012 stopped at Sept 10 applicants. I would suggest be prepared, at least mentally prepared, to apply again under EE next year.

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
zarr said:
Hi... did anybody called cic and enquired regarding our noc
I have been calling CIC for the past 2 days now, the automated response keeps asking for application number which I do not know, my sister in Canada tried calling too , same was asked from her. Any information on how to get this application number.

Or does anyone knows which other number to call.?

Any news about our NOC, this is a nightmare, I am terribly scared.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Aaronham said:
I have been calling CIC for the past 2 days now, the automated response keeps asking for application number which I do not know, my sister in Canada tried calling too , same was asked from her. Any information on how to get this application number.

Or does anyone knows which other number to call.?

Any news about our NOC, this is a nightmare, I am terribly scared.

Hi my friend.. An automated machine will ask for your UCI number. For three times... Don't answer it just wait for it and you will be re directed to an agent... That's how my friend told me...

Did you see the recent changes in cic caps? There are about 200 applications pending I hope that would be us! Just keep posted my friend I'm a bit busy right now because of a new work place..

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
Theus17 said:
Hi my friend.. An automated machine will ask for your UCI number. For three times... Don't answer it just wait for it and you will be re directed to an agent... That's how my friend told me...

Did you see the recent changes in cic caps? There are about 200 applications pending I hope that would be us! Just keep posted my friend I'm a bit busy right now because of a new work place..
Oh really, I will try calling again today.

I saw the changes just now , I think its good news for us, we oct applicants are definitely in among the pending applications by God's grace, let's keep hoping.

I'll keep you posted dear.

princess0531

Sep 4, 2014
cibean said:
guys .. does any one get luck NOC 3012 ? or any one get UCI number ? any rejected received ?
hi cibean-- ,.Just to update: My application was received last june 4,2014 under noc 3012., i got my PER on Sept. 22,2014 and DD encashment Sept.30,2014., Recently, Dec.11,2014 i got my MR.Im hoping and praying for the PPR. In Gods Perfect Time.,, How about your application? Is ther Any Update?

Jaleel

Oct 18, 2014
Dear saeed bhai and seniors
I have forwarded the fdd issued by faysal bank and drawn on jp morgan toronto. But today bank has told me that jp morgan has closed the faysal bank account w. E. F december8, 2014 and after that all dds may be returned by jp morgan. My application was forwarded on oct 18.

Please guide me urgently what to do. Im very much tensed. Please help

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Aaronham said:
Oh really, I will try calling again today.

I saw the changes just now , I think its good news for us, we oct applicants are definitely in among the pending applications by God's grace, let's keep hoping.

I'll keep you posted dear.

Yes...even i hope the same..we all are defintely inn...if we practically see..the last cc charge was in sep 1st week and the cic update that time was 613...as of the newly updated cic it shows 746 processed..and 254 remaining..that means they have processed another 746-613=133 applications and pending applications are 254...so this indicates...we may either be in 133 applications or 254 pending apps..
I hope this comes out true...

whynotgee

Oct 25, 2014
I was just wondering where and how are you getting updates for the numbers/charges like for your CC/DD? Is it on the cic website? Im also a October applicant, oct 29th to be exact, I just want to check what's really happening, thank you.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
zarr said:
Yes...even i hope the same..we all are defintely inn...if we practically see..the last cc charge was in sep 1st week and the cic update that time was 613...as of the newly updated cic it shows 746 processed..and 254 remaining..that means they have processed another 746-613=133 applications and pending applications are 254...so this indicates...we may either be in 133 applications or 254 pending apps..
I hope this comes out true...
That is based an assumption that the Number on the website is accurate and up-to-date, but we all know it's not. Plus, it could be that there was a influx of applicant who applied by the end of August, so the cap was filled up very soon.