Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
I just call to CIO and here is the update.

The agent was very plesent and it took me only 3 Minutes for entier call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have confirmed that my application was recevied 27th November and file was Open !!!!!!!!!!!!

While i request the UCI, she was said that they are not allowed to provide UCI # anymore via Phone, but CIC will send the commiunication SOOON.

So I have enquary about the CAP update on 2281 and her respond was no information available to them right now.

So i belive we can here a good news sooon!!!!!!!

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
dlasantha said:
I just call to CIO and here is the update.

The agent was very plesent and it took me only 3 Minutes for entier call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have confirmed that my application was recevied 27th November and file was Open !!!!!!!!!!!!

While i request the UCI, she was said that they are not allowed to provide UCI # anymore via Phone, but CIC will send the commiunication SOOON.

So I have enquary about the CAP update on 2281 and her respond was no information available to them right now.

So i belive we can here a good news sooon!!!!!!!
As you don't have your UCI, What info you gave to the CIC call centre so that they confirmed your file was open.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
vinayakc said:
Hi can someone enter my details in SS.
NOC 2281 app reached on 25th Nov ,Mode DD

Please add me also to whatapp #9818133324

Thanks.
Same timeline Bro ... 25th Nov DD Mode 2281 ... My number is 9841506983 stay in touch

hkumar

Nov 26, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I called CIC and gave my information i.e. name and DOB , but she said she does not have any information with the given details.

She mailed me the website for sydney, Nova scotia to check for the documents.

Now I am really worried as what has happened Because Bluedart and DHL tracking confirmed that the application was received on Nov 24th by Donnie there.

I am really worried Please suggest.

rohitcan

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs Reached 26 May 2015
Nomination.....
03-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015/TLU - 20 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
hkumar said:
Hi Everyone,

I called CIC and gave my information i.e. name and DOB , but she said she does not have any information with the given details.

She mailed me the website for sydney, Nova scotia to check for the documents.

Now I am really worried as what has happened Because Bluedart and DHL tracking confirmed that the application was received on Nov 24th by Donnie there.

I am really worried Please suggest.
Dear HKumar,

Please check with Courier team and ask them to share the delivery report , so that at least you should know who from CIC received your file and on which day

Have faith , god bless

hkumar

Nov 26, 2014
I did receive report from Blue dart stating that it was delivered on 24th November and was received by "Donnie".

Now don't know how else can i track further..

Natz0000

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
abhispat said:
Hi Natz0000, PM me your whatspp number, app received date and name
whats app number 8763833390, app received date is November 24th

royalist2003

Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
hkumar said:
I did receive report from Blue dart stating that it was delivered on 24th November and was received by "Donnie".

Now don't know how else can i track further..
I had the same problem me too 24 nov applicant I called yesterday and lady told not updated in the system and asked me to contact Sydney I sent through fedex and got the confirmation as well. But one of my friend rang and she said its on system and cannot say the status and he is same NOC 28th nov. Don't know exact what's reason will wait and see

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
I called up CIC. Following is a brief of my conversation with the call center agent.

1) He confirmed that they had received my file on the 21st of November 2014.
2) He told me that my file is yet to be processed and advised me to wait a while to receive some form of communication from CIC.
3) CAP status of 2281: he said that he did not have that information at this point.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Kaustubh

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Tried thrice.. but every-time got the auto-message that All the lines are busy due to high volume of incoming calls and they can't transfer me to call center.. :(

BTW, my application also reached on November 21st.. So what do you think? File is yet to be processed means what? DD encashed or not? Any idea?

kaustubh_51 said:
I called up CIC. Following is a brief of my conversation with the call center agent.

1) He confirmed that they had received my file on the 21st of November 2014.
2) He told me that my file is yet to be processed and advised me to wait a while to receive some form of communication from CIC.
3) CAP status of 2281: he said that he did not have that information at this point.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Kaustubh

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
hamidur said:
Tried thrice.. but every-time got the auto-message that All the lines are busy due to high volume of incoming calls and they can't transfer me to call center.. :(

BTW, my application also reached on November 21st.. So what do you think? File is yet to be processed means what? DD encashed or not? Any idea?
I suggest that you try to call them Monday morning(EST), I'm sure you will get through.

My guess is that the file has finished the initial completeness check but payment has not been deducted yet and has not reached an immigration officer for a final decision.

I was happy that the file was not sent back due to any error in the application or due to NOC CAP being reached. All we can now do is wait for 2281 to start rolling again.

Cheers,
Kaustubh

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I don't get it.. If the NOC is not capped then why on earth there is no update from any of the applicants after November 20th? What is the possible reason that CIC stopped working with this particular NOC..

kaustubh_51 said:
I suggest that you try to call them Monday morning(EST), I'm sure you will get through.

My guess is that the file has finished the initial completeness check but payment has not been deducted yet and has not reached an immigration officer for a final decision.

I was happy that the file was not sent back due to any error in the application or due to NOC CAP being reached. All we can now do is wait for 2281 to start rolling again.

Cheers,
Kaustubh

hormuzc

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hello friends,
i just imagined a scenario in mind. take for instance a particular noc hits the cap of 1000. and while doing the completeness check they reject 5 applicants for incomplete applicants and while doing PER they give NER to around 5-6 applicants. now since the cap is already reached, will the CIC open 10-11 fresh new applications to make up for the loss of the previous applications due to NER and incomplete applications.

Thanks
Hormuz

CiscoFreak

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
" now since the cap is already reached, " NOC 2281 is not reached the cap, hence CIC halted to process due to number of received applications. As I am aware, many did submitted to this NOC as a backup, which I feel this is also causes delay.

For the past weeks many of us called CIC and did not get any information if CAP has been reached.

Let us hope for the best that all of us get accepted.