06- Made711 1122 8th Aug Vienna
07- Faanni 1122 10th Aug London
08- avi_15 1122 30th Aug Buffalo
09- dsvrk 1122 N/A
10- Immigrantapplicant 1122 24 Aug 2010 London

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Hello seniors and whoever have applied under noc 1122 please help me as this is very important.

I worked as a POS SYSTEM MANAGER(POINT OF SALE SYSTEM MANAGER) and the following duties i was performing.After you read them please tell me if they fit in NOC 1122 or not.

 guide the staff of their managerial job requirements.
 suggest the new trends of managerial functions that can boost company's profit
 bring leadership qualities in the company's employees and motivate them to work as a team rather than individuals.
 assess aspects that can affect a company's productivity and to guide the possible alterations in the policies to cure inevitable losses.
 analyse the policies of the company.
 analyse the interaction level of the employees and how mutual problems of the employees are solved.
 supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
 evaluate current business processes and systems.
 plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
 Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
 Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
 organising special promotions, displays and events.

 dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development.
 evaluate problems, such as decreases in revenue, and develop strategies to solve the problems
PLEASE HELP ME!
REGARDS!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is any body received any updates of this NOC 1122,any guess is 1000 caps fulfill or not,one more thing I am CMA qulified,and my job designation is "Management Consultant (Finace),Head of finance department under groups of Companies and having more than three yers in this co.\
Mostly i invovled in Decsion making activites,feasibility reports on nes projects,Risk minimizing strtagies,Finacial control polices and procdure any one who have the same or any idea is this type of Job title is falls in this NOC 1122,Please give your valuable comets on it i aslo did Bacholar in Commerce that is employers requirment for this NOC,I was submited my application but it return due to some documents short

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Faanni said:
Is any body received any updates of this NOC 1122,any guess is 1000 caps fulfill or not,one more thing I am CMA qulified,and my job designation is "Management Consultant (Finace),Head of finance department under groups of Companies and having more than three yers in this co.\
Mostly i invovled in Decsion making activites,feasibility reports on nes projects,Risk minimizing strtagies,Finacial control polices and procdure any one who have the same or any idea is this type of Job title is falls in this NOC 1122,Please give your valuable comets on it i aslo did Bacholar in Commerce that is employers requirment for this NOC,I was submited my application but it return due to some documents short
There are so many factors if you qualify or not and surely one of them is lucky. Just apply and see if you can make it through. Who knows ;)

As always, no harm is trying ... do it before its too late.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
avi_15 said:
Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15
hi Avi..yes i ve checked but i have obtained police certificates now what should i do know..
pls advise..

regards

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi all,

i have query regarding PCC.after 26 juna CIC required PCC to be submitted at CIO now few days back they have mentioned that it is required now at later stage now i have obtained my PCC's from abroad and it is time taking process what should i do now should i submit them and mention in my cover letter the situation or else
please advise
mrshah

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Coffee said:
pretty much, sbo. I did obtain PCC and mailed it, but then rules were different. my understanding stems from following:

PCC should be issued within 3 months prior to submission (refer instructions for this requirement) -> you make copy of the PCC and send to CIO -> after 2-3 months you get (I want that!!!) your AOR and figure out you have your original PCC in your hands -> which is likely to become outdated by the time you received your AOR.

that does not tie in my mind, and this is the reason why I join other members of this forum. please read through other threads, as you may find different approach and thinking - please share these here then.

regards,
Hi coffee I m in the same boat as I have acquired PCC’s from Australia and Ireland and now they require it at later stage . if we add in our cover letter this situation and explain to CIO VO that we have already our PCC’s then it might work what u think..
mrshah

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to ainpfamily and all seniors
actually i ever asked here questions and issues faced by my frends and cousins..now i am writing about my own query..plz guide me..my details are:
age...10 points
ielts..12 points
experience...21 points
relative in canada...5 points
education...22 ...points
total...70
i am in noc 1122...as i have done MBA marketing from allam iqbal university but i have regularly attended classes for mba in regional campus at faisalabad...if i also attach letter from that college that i have been regular student there and attended 15 hrs per week bcz i was regular but on transcript it is not mentionaed that i was regular ..if i will provide such a letter then will they accept my studies and give me 22 points
moreover,if they will not give me point but will they consider that as i am working under noc 1122 so my studies are according to my degree...or there is no weightage for my aiou degree
another most important thing which i want to ask..that as i did my mba in 2003 and then i started job ..in march 2010 i appeared in viva and got transcript as i had only passing marks sheets for each semester...but on transcript it is written:
results declared on mar 2010
but passing of each semester year is also written like:
autmn 2002
spring 2003 etc................
i know they say that they accept experience(which is related to studies) that is after studies ,,my experience is according to my mba degree as it is noc 1122...but what they will they that due to the gap between my passing exams and viva(result declaration) they will never accept my experience
plz tell me what i do plz help ireally need it urgetntly as i want to apply soon
waiting 4 ur replies
regards

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
I don't think 1000 cap has reached yet. I sent mine on August 26, 2010, so far no bad news and I am pretty sure it will go through.

Best of luck to all of you.

Faani, Don't use the word 'Finance' anywhere. Just use management consultant, because CIO is returning applications which has the world 'Finance' or 'Accountant'. And you have both, especially your CMA certification is your biggest enemy at this time.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi folks..help out: On guidelines EG7 it says that Donot submit the PCC to CIO, but I have already obtained my PCCs from abroad, should I add copy of PCC to CIO. Also, there is lot of gossip that what to submit original and copies regarding visa specific requirements.

on 5612 checklist they ask to submit the copy of visa specific documents checklist now:

1)
what about :
work experiences, business cards of the company managers they require
university transcripts
bank statments
police certs.
birth certificates
do we need to send the copies of the above or orginial

also, it says on the web site regarding work experience:
2) that ur work experience should not be combined partial year experience in multiple NOCs) specified in the Ministerial Instructions,what does that mean.

3) I have experience of operations manager which falls under 1122 in a “import export company of sports goods” will it qualify me as I performed most of the duties according to the 1122 mentioned by HRDC.

Pls advise
mrshah

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
If you already have PCC, send it or it will be expired by the time you will get AOR from CIO or VO

In worse case senerio, they will ask for new PCC, but you will have 120 days to respond.

But most probably, if you send PCC now, they won't ask for it again. And it will save you hell lot of time and hassle.

Hope it will help.

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
For all those asking about PCC

If you have it, add it to your support documents (no harm in giving extra document)
If you do not have it, send documents without it.

PCC gets expired within 90 days, so you need to get another one in final stage.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Maani1985 said:
If you already have PCC, send it or it will be expired by the time you will get AOR from CIO or VO

In worse case senerio, they will ask for new PCC, but you will have 120 days to respond.

But most probably, if you send PCC now, they won't ask for it again. And it will save you hell lot of time and hassle.

Hope it will help.
thx..maani..regarding 1122 my experience is in a production and manufacturing company that deals in import and export of sports goods and clothing ,I ve worked as operations manager performing majority of duties of 1122. is it necessary to have worked in consultancy firm to claim the work exp..or in my case this is ok..

pls advise
regards

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to all seniors
actually i ever asked here questions and issues faced by my frends and cousins..now i am writing about my own query..plz guide me..my details are:
age...10 points
ielts..12 points
experience...21 points
relative in canada...5 points
education...22 ...points
total...70
i am in noc 1122...as i have done MBA marketing from allam iqbal university but i have regularly attended classes for mba in regional campus at faisalabad...if i also attach letter from that college that i have been regular student there and attended 15 hrs per week bcz i was regular but on transcript it is not mentionaed that i was regular ..if i will provide such a letter then will they accept my studies and give me 22 points
moreover,if they will not give me point but will they consider that as i am working under noc 1122 so my studies are according to my degree...or there is no weightage for my aiou degree
another most important thing which i want to ask..that as i did my mba in 2003 and then i started job ..in march 2010 i appeared in viva and got transcript as i had only passing marks sheets for each semester...but on transcript it is written:
results declared on mar 2010
but passing of each semester year is also written like:
autmn 2002
spring 2003 etc................
i know they say that they accept experience(which is related to studies) that is after studies ,,my experience is according to my mba degree as it is noc 1122...but what they will they that due to the gap between my passing exams and viva(result declaration) they will never accept my experience
plz tell me what i do plz help ireally need it urgetntly as i want to apply soon
waiting 4 ur replies
regards