Submitted with Application to CIO.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application. Band Score: 7.5
File Transfer...
App: Package returned due to Cap reached: 23-11-2011
My application is finally ................... refused ... :p

I don't know how it slipped me, but i couldn't qualify ... couldn't make up 67 required points.

Best of luck to all other lads.

Regards.

lean_dubai

Dec 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
AOR Received.
20-09-2011
IELTS Request
submitted w/ App
File Transfer...
09-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully Jan 2012
LANDED..........
hopefully March 2012
royal_zafar said:
My application is finally ................... refused ... :p

I don't know how it slipped me, but i couldn't qualify ... couldn't make up 67 required points.

Best of luck to all other lads.

Regards.
i wonder why the process took so long (as u submitted October)...Anyway, try to analyze your papers again and hopefully you can re-apply when new list opens this year. Its nice that you keep your spirit high!!

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
My file was returned by sydney office on 02 Dec, 2010 reason the Cap of NOC 1122 has been reached, I am waiting for my documents since last five months but received nothing yet, I am from Pakistan. Can anyone tell me how much time it takes to get back my file from Sydney.

Please help me

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Hi Lean_Dubai, Have you got your kit back? I got mine back in Jan and yesterday I noticed that though they had sent mine back due to the cap having been reached, they have actually opened my kit analyzed all the papers, punched it and put tick marks etc. Is it the same case with you? I guess I was really a border line case. My kit reached on the 28th of Oct and the last app considered this year had reached on the 27th oct.

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
mak100 said:
My file was returned by sydney office on 02 Dec, 2010 reason the Cap of NOC 1122 has been reached, I am waiting for my documents since last five months but received nothing yet, I am from Pakistan. Can anyone tell me how much time it takes to get back my file from Sydney.

Please help me
Is there any way I can ask them for the track or address confirmation, like at which address they sent my documents back at my home address or at my representative address ?

Please help me guys

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
grimreaper said:
Hi Lean_Dubai, Have you got your kit back? I got mine back in Jan and yesterday I noticed that though they had sent mine back due to the cap having been reached, they have actually opened my kit analyzed all the papers, punched it and put tick marks etc. Is it the same case with you? I guess I was really a border line case. My kit reached on the 28th of Oct and the last app considered this year had reached on the 27th oct.
This shows how organized they are in their work :D

lean_dubai

Dec 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
AOR Received.
20-09-2011
IELTS Request
submitted w/ App
File Transfer...
09-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully Jan 2012
LANDED..........
hopefully March 2012
grimreaper said:
hi there! yes, its with my agent. My package reached 29th Oct in CIO and returned back March 2011, it wasn't opened. My opinion is that they initially reviewed your package as a filler for that cap since they received yours 28th. I believe 1122 will still in the list this July. What you think? We need to prepare again :) Good luck to us....

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
I'm wondering if my wife is eligible under NOC 1122 or not.

She's a consultant assistant in a consultancy office that provides industrial and management consultancy services. She's currently assisting in quality related projects like benchmarking for performance excellence and conducting quality audits. Also engaged in a human resources related consultancy project where they develop Job Descriptions, a Salary Scale, Process Maps, and other services for another vendor.

So does she fit under NOC 1122?

Thanks

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
hi

this is farry i need suggestions from senior as per new policy they are now accepting only 500 application per NOC , i am applying in 1122 category i am Brand Manager in Some Engineering Company and my job includes

Working as MR(Management Representative)for ISO 9001 : 2008 ,Quality
Management System.
• Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
• Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Continuously seek out opportunities to increase financial results beyond budget
Expectations.
• Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to
enter as future sources of growth.
• Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
• Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
• Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management

can you please suggest me

thank you

vj200

Mar 27, 2011
grimreaper said:
Hi grimreaper, You mentioned your application was ticket/ audited. MIne is the same case. Please can you confirm if you are planning to post the same application this year

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
OK NOC updated. 500 (limit cap) more applications for another 12 months

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Anyone applied under NOC 1122 this year post July 1, 2011? I plan on sending my application today.