+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1113

Kent12345

Feb 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am yet to receive my ITA but I proactively got a reference letter from my current employer for the NOC 1113. The Main Duties mentioned in 1113 match about 80% with my reference letter, however the Lead Statement says "Securities agents and investment dealers buy and sell stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds and other securities for individual investors, pension fund managers, banks, trust companies, insurance firms and other establishments." which i don't do because i am "Mutual Fund Sales Representative". And I understand that designations don't matter but this exact desgnation is also mentioned in the examples list. Our Fund Managers (very senior people) buy/sell securities and we as sales people just represent them.
Although my letter also mentions "Ensuring that all investment transactions are executed in compliance with regulatory requirements." but i don't think it still agrees with what the Lead Statement is asking. Is it going to be an issue or am I just misunderstanding the Lead Statement?
Thank you in advance for your time and help. :)

akhil09

Dec 19, 2020
is an individual trader who trade-in equities, options, futures, commodities eligible under NOC 1113?
I have experience around more than 1 year as a trader.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hi people need help :
I have received my ITA under NOC 1113. I am still confused to accept it or not as below are my roles and responsiblities. If some one can help me whetner I fit to be part of 1113.

My roles and responsiblities are as below.

1.Over-viewing UK Bond Markets, Product exposed to : Bonds, swap, Linkers and HM Treasury Auctions
2. Provide a high level efficient covergae to trading desks, ensuring trader's trade post an accurate reflection of trading activity.
3. Analysing and observing maket moveents , pricing and trading of fixed income products such as bonds, derivatives and commodities.
4. Ammending trade settlement dates on Mainframe Application
5. Administrative duties, included being responsible for various tasks includingbut not limited to Trade Bottle checks, completingfinancial and compliance trading and liasion with clients.
6. Preparation and compilation of analytical datawhich contributed as key element in decision making and client presentations for senior management
7. Reporting any relevant variations in trade between trade confirmations and executed trades
8. Supporting and contribute to process improvement ideas by isting procedures and controls and submitting a well drafted idea to make the process efficient and optimised.
Hello I'm using this noc too, i know its been a long time but did you receive any review required when you ordered your notes or this JD scale through without any further review from ircc?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I am planning to create express entry profile through this NOC.

Basically I am a self-employed SEBI certified Mutual fund distributor. I have registered at a few mutual fund houses and I have my own clients who have purchased mutual funds through me. As a result I sort of become a salesman for the mutual funds (hence the category). I will receive a letter from the mutual fund houses mentioning this and I also have statements (both my bank) from the mutual funds directly that show how much commission I received per month. In December or Jan I don't exactly remember the date when it was deposited, I will have completed 3 years (no breaks in commission) of this (since first commission) but I plan on starting my EE profile now. via direct EE if I was to get band 7 with minimum of 8 in listening I will get somewhere close to 470 points and so it should be competitive for EE but otherwise I was wondering if without that lets say around 440 now is it realistic to try for Ontario? I wonder if due to the Toronto stock exchange ontario will consider NOC 1113 as in demand occupation or if there isn't much hope via PNP. I have hardly any information on this category.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning to create express entry profile through this NOC.

Basically I am a self-employed SEBI certified Mutual fund distributor. I have registered at a few mutual fund houses and I have my own clients who have purchased mutual funds through me. As a result I sort of become a salesman for the mutual funds (hence the category). I will receive a letter from the mutual fund houses mentioning this and I also have statements (both my bank) from the mutual funds directly that show how much commission I received per month. In December or Jan I don't exactly remember the date when it was deposited, I will have completed 3 years (no breaks in commission) of this (since first commission) but I plan on starting my EE profile now. via direct EE if I was to get band 7 with minimum of 8 in listening I will get somewhere close to 470 points and so it should be competitive for EE but otherwise I was wondering if without that lets say around 440 now is it realistic to try for Ontario? I wonder if due to the Toronto stock exchange ontario will consider NOC 1113 as in demand occupation or if there isn't much hope via PNP. I have hardly any information on this category.
Your NOC is not on the list for Ontario. The OINP website lists the Human Capitals Priorities NOCs. This would be the only stream you are eligible without a job offer. For EE, you want over 470 when draws resume.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Your NOC is not on the list for Ontario. The OINP website lists the Human Capitals Priorities NOCs. This would be the only stream you are eligible without a job offer. For EE, you want over 470 when draws resume.
So for NOC 1113 the only way would be EE that too with a score above 470 (preferably even higher) ...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So for NOC 1113 the only way would be EE that too with a score above 470 (preferably even higher) ...
There has not been an open/FSW draw since last year so expect the first few draws to be over 470. You say close to 470 so if draws become regular again, then you may get an invite with 468+. I was going to suggest Saskatchewan but your NOC is on the exclusion list.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
There has not been an open/FSW draw since last year so expect the first few draws to be over 470. You say close to 470 so if draws become regular again, then you may get an invite with 468+. I was going to suggest Saskatchewan but your NOC is on the exclusion list.
The only way I can improve my points is do the best I can on IELTS with which I can get a maximum of 481. However I think I realistic target would be 478 with IELTS (this would be December). I was saying 470 on the generous side. I think 8.0 minimum on listening is required for me otherwise the scores drop too low. I will see what happens with IELTS now I guess that's the only way since I will start getting points reduced from next year due to age.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Since I will be completing 3 years by end of this year in experience category, if I was to go for a certificate course in toronto in september then complete that by next year (and receive PGWP for a year) and then receive a job offer but in a different NOC under Software Engineer (which would then boost the CRS beyond 500 and is also where I have a masters degree from the US) would that be fine or should the job offer be in the NOC I have experience in. I haven't worked in the Software Engineering field but want to work in Toronto there where I think I can get a job offer if I have a PGWP. I could try directly express entry but due to the nature of NOC I feel like that would be the option and chances are hit and miss. This way I can add lot more points but not sure of job offer and experience have to be the same NOC.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I have currently created a profile. I am a self-employed individual certified by SEBI (basically my ARN) and registered at various mutual fund houses to be their distributor. I have been doing this since 2018 and I got 481 points (yay!). I can get reference letter from the Mutual Fund managers (the people I deal with) as well as my clients and I also have brokerages for payment proofs. However since I am an individual agent and not employed anywhere I wanted to know what to fill in the 'Company Name/Employer' field in express entry work experience. Currently I have filled as 'Securities and Exchange Board of India' but I don't know if that is correct since I am an agent don't directly work for SEBI. Can anyone help me out. In this case my NOC Code will be 1113 but my chances seem to be good with 481.

shalini92

Jul 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am yet to receive my ITA but I proactively got a reference letter from my current employer for the NOC 1113. The Main Duties mentioned in 1113 match about 80% with my reference letter, however the Lead Statement says "Securities agents and investment dealers buy and sell stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds and other securities for individual investors, pension fund managers, banks, trust companies, insurance firms and other establishments." which i don't do because i am "Mutual Fund Sales Representative". And I understand that designations don't matter but this exact desgnation is also mentioned in the examples list. Our Fund Managers (very senior people) buy/sell securities and we as sales people just represent them.
Although my letter also mentions "Ensuring that all investment transactions are executed in compliance with regulatory requirements." but i don't think it still agrees with what the Lead Statement is asking. Is it going to be an issue or am I just misunderstanding the Lead Statement?
Thank you in advance for your time and help. :)
Hey @Kent12345,
Did you get through? I am also confused as I have a similar job profile. Could you please help?

shalini92

Jul 19, 2021
Hi people need help :
I have received my ITA under NOC 1113. I am still confused to accept it or not as below are my roles and responsiblities. If some one can help me whetner I fit to be part of 1113.

My roles and responsiblities are as below.

1.Over-viewing UK Bond Markets, Product exposed to : Bonds, swap, Linkers and HM Treasury Auctions
2. Provide a high level efficient covergae to trading desks, ensuring trader's trade post an accurate reflection of trading activity.
3. Analysing and observing maket moveents , pricing and trading of fixed income products such as bonds, derivatives and commodities.
4. Ammending trade settlement dates on Mainframe Application
5. Administrative duties, included being responsible for various tasks includingbut not limited to Trade Bottle checks, completingfinancial and compliance trading and liasion with clients.
6. Preparation and compilation of analytical datawhich contributed as key element in decision making and client presentations for senior management
7. Reporting any relevant variations in trade between trade confirmations and executed trades
8. Supporting and contribute to process improvement ideas by isting procedures and controls and submitting a well drafted idea to make the process efficient and optimised.
Hey Deepi,
Did you get through? Could you please help as I have similar responsibilities?