Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasz said:
1- I have applied in May 2010 received by NS on 02 June 2010
2- Received First AOR on 16 Oct 2010 with 120 days letter through E-mail
3- Documents sent to CHC London on 01-Jan 2011 received on 05-01-2011
4- 2nd AOR received on 02 June 2011 through normal post.

Since then e-cas RBVO with pending review. Nothing else
The e-case is not very reliable source to check progress on your case. In my case it is showing error since my file was received by London office. My e-case has just one line " We started processing your case on July 2010". This is not right because this should the date when they issue acknowledgement. No other lines like " we received you application blabla". So don't rely much on it. But for some applicants I have seen it is properly showing progress on their case. I think it depends on Visa officer, how efficiently he/she enters data and update the system with information/progress on our files.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets see which one of us with NOC 1111 will get updates from London. Hoping gud for everyone InshAllah

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
Dear eemmoo, yes I did order Caips back in October 2011. There was nothing much in it except for that my B'Fd for PPS was 15-07-2011. On that exact date my address disappeared and came back after one week. Nothing changed. eCase remained as it was before i.e. In Process with RBVO. Since then my address never disappeared again and no updates to date. I don't know myself whether I am through with Paperscreening stage or my file is still pending review? Considering my timeline it should have been reviewed by now? My consultant says not to send case specific enquiry at this stage and probably silence is blessing! My two other friends who applied 6 & 8 months after me got their addresses disappeared in February 2012 and both have already got their refusals in March recently, but I am still awaiting response despite the fact that I applied 6 & 8 months before them! I am totally confused too....... ??? ???
Dear Mian Kamal, I am not agree with your consultant that you should not send CSI at this stage. I tell you my experience. As you can see your timeline is much earlier than me. In early January 2012 i red somewhere one applicant who had IP with RBVO since Feb 2011 and he sent CSI in December 2011 and got processing date after on month and he said his processing date may be because of his CSI. Inspired by him i also send CSI on 25th January 2012 and got reply in four days "Your file is placed and on action required from you" this time i got different reply rather than previous replies. and just after almost one month on 21st Feb 2012 I got processing date of 15th Feb 2012. Mine address was also disappeared the day i got processing date. 21st to 25th 2012, like all other who got processing date with me.

I would suggest you should send CSI. Because its been too late now. As they are speeding up the process to meet the June 2012 target, the number of refusals could be more than now.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasz said:
Hi Everyone,
Let me allow to ask one question to all of u?
Do you all able to check your e-cas with second file No. which was received through secon AOR.
I am unable to check my e-cas using my second file No. I always use to check my e-cas through first file No. the second file No. didn't work.
Mine both file numbers shows the same status.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
Dear Mian Kamal, I am not agree with your consultant that you should not send CSI at this stage. I tell you my experience. As you can see your timeline is much earlier than me. In early January 2012 i red somewhere one applicant who had IP with RBVO since Feb 2011 and he sent CSI in December 2011 and got processing date after on month and he said his processing date may be because of his CSI. Inspired by him i also send CSI on 25th January 2012 and got reply in four days "Your file is placed and on action required from you" this time i got different reply rather than previous replies. and just after almost one month on 21st Feb 2012 I got processing date of 15th Feb 2012. Mine address was also disappeared the day i got processing date. 21st to 25th 2012, like all other who got processing date with me.

I would suggest you should send CSI. Because its been too late now. As they are speeding up the process to meet the June 2012 target, the number of refusals could be more than now.
Yes it works sometimes

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Usman799 said:

eemmoo1 said:
Yes it works sometimes
OK dears, got your point! I am writing to my consultant for CSI. Would let you know whatever the outcome! In the meanwhile however please pray for us all as there have been a lot of refusals already and I am not yet out of the line of the fire !!!!

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
OK dears, got your point! I am writing to my consultant for CSI. Would let you know whatever the outcome! In the meanwhile however please pray for us all as there have been a lot of refusals already and I am not yet out of the line of the fire !!!!
Inshallah you will hear good news.

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
NOC:1111
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2012.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalateef said:
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Zalateef,

Soon we will all hear good news from London. InshAllah

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalateef said:

cong

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
IOM Session Registration Please use this form and sent it to coapk @ iom.int (free, pre-departure orientation, planning and referral service to help you prepare effectively for economic integration in Canada)

Any Applicant in Karachi has attended this session before, I will be very thankful if he wants to share the material in this forum...

COA Registration Form
Immigration Category:
Please mark (X) against your visa Class:

Independent (Skill workers, Investors, Entrepreneurs)

Family-Sponsored Case

Provincial Nominee, and for which Canadian Province

Main Applicant Information:

Full Name:
Canadian Immigration File No:
Male- Female
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Education (highest level of completed education). Please mark (X)

Primary: Bachelor's Degree

Secondary: Master's Degree:

Current Occupation:
Intended Destination in Canada:
Check Mark: Visa Received: Yes: Awaited:

Incase visa received then advise when is your expected date of departure:

Accompanying Dependents:

1) Spouse Gender Date of Birth Education profession

2). Children (above 12 years of age)

Address Where We Can Reach You:
(Please write complete address in Pakistan)

Phone: (residence) (Office)
(Mobile) : (Email):

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
NOC 1111

We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on May 11, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2012.

Count me in.

Haven't received any updated information or MR so far.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nizami said:
NOC 1111

We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on May 11, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2012.

Count me in.

Haven't received any updated information or MR so far.
is there anyone who got processing date in Feb & March 2102, waiting Updated Docs / Meds and sent CSI to CHC LDN recently.