+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 - CHC London - No response or Change in E-Case

A.ALI

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think London VO has forgotten my application completely!

We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 20, 2012.

No response, letter or whtever till date though I've lately sent them updated documents!

What seniors can predict on my case?

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.ALI said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

No response, letter or whtever till date though I've lately sent them updated documents!

when did you get updated documents request?

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Hi,
My timeline is almost the same. Initial application to CIO duirng May 2010. London VO 2nd AOR during June 2011. Recently received 6 to 12 months standard letter.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any case of Pre-June applicant in recent days who got refusal letter because of short of points rather than mismatch of duties. Are there any instance in recent days.

This will help us to understand to which extent they have reviewed our files?

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Dear Friends,

I would like to follow up what does this decision made without medical means? I received this notice from my E-CAS last March 8,2012. I send specific inquiry to the London's office. Until now there has been no reply or update. I am worried if this is a negative sign for my application.
Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

A.ALI

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Usman,
when did you get updated documents request?

I meant I sent them the updated documents like details regarding my new job and improvements in credentials :)

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
A.ALI said:

My timeline almost same as U

Just add 4 + your dates including (initial application / process started date)
waiting after receiving 6-12 months letter

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Hi All,

I was just checking out some discussions on trackit .com. and realized that applicants (for Buffalo VO) whose status changed to “In-process” and line added “we received you application and started processing on xxx” during March and April 2012 have now started receiving medical request.
I hope London VO would start to send us the MR soon as well.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/920472999/awaiting-medicals-2010-applicants/page/3

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2010applicant said:
Hi All,

I was just checking out some discussions on trackit .com. and realized that applicants (for Buffalo VO) whose status changed to “In-process” and line added “we received you application and started processing on xxx” during March and April 2012 have now started receiving medical request.
I hope London VO would start to send us the MR soon as well.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/920472999/awaiting-medicals-2010-applicants/page/3
We really hope so. :)

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Although not directly related to NOC 1111. Just came across a disappointing story posted on trackit .com. Not sure why the London VO is coming up with such lame excuses to just reject the file :( :( :(. May God help us all.

“Decision Made before Medical - on March 9th, 2012
Then I received a letter on March 16th from the High Commission of Canada-UK giving the following reason.
"You indicated that you have work experience in occupation with the following NOC code : 0213: Computer & Information Systems Managers.
Although the NOC code correspond to the occupation specified in the instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupation description of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a computer and Information Systems Manager: NOC Code : 0213
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirement of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. "
AND my point is : I have worked more than 4 years as a Manager IT in a Multinational Group, 3 years as an Assistant Manager IT , and have extensive experience in the IT field for more than 15 years. I am an Oracle Certified professional (OCP-10g). Provided more than 4 increment letters from my organization along will the promotion letter and solid evidences. What else. . . .Well After a long wait - THIS type of answer at least I was not expecting - They should have given some other reasons but not this one where I have served for Years . . .
Does Qorax has an Answer to my Case. . . ?
Its not the end of the world but even though I have kept on HOLD for about 2 long Years . . .”

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear all 1111's.

I am also applied with 1111 code. but now my status changed. my current status is below: please comments what does it mean.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 05, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 09, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/judicial-reviewfaq-t104989.0.html

May2010applicant said:
Although not directly related to NOC 1111. Just came across a disappointing story posted on trackit .com. Not sure why the London VO is coming up with such lame excuses to just reject the file :( :( :(. May God help us all.

“Decision Made before Medical - on March 9th, 2012
Then I received a letter on March 16th from the High Commission of Canada-UK giving the following reason.
"You indicated that you have work experience in occupation with the following NOC code : 0213: Computer & Information Systems Managers.
Although the NOC code correspond to the occupation specified in the instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupation description of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a computer and Information Systems Manager: NOC Code : 0213
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirement of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. "
AND my point is : I have worked more than 4 years as a Manager IT in a Multinational Group, 3 years as an Assistant Manager IT , and have extensive experience in the IT field for more than 15 years. I am an Oracle Certified professional (OCP-10g). Provided more than 4 increment letters from my organization along will the promotion letter and solid evidences. What else. . . .Well After a long wait - THIS type of answer at least I was not expecting - They should have given some other reasons but not this one where I have served for Years . . .
Does Qorax has an Answer to my Case. . . ?
Its not the end of the world but even though I have kept on HOLD for about 2 long Years . . .”