+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 - CHC London - No response or Change in E-Case

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear all,

Although there are hundreds of threads for CHC London. But this is particular to those with NOC 1111, who have not received any response or there are no changes in their e-case in 2012. Let's share our experience here.

Thanks,
[/size][/size]

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
eemmoo1 said:

Although there are hundreds of threads for CHC London. But this is particular to those with NOC 1111, who have not received any response or there are no changes in their e-case in 2012. Let's share our experience here.

Thanks,
[/size][/size]
Count me in! See my signatures for timeline. In Process with RVBO details since February 2011. No updates to date.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
eemmoo1 said:

Thanks,
[/size][/size]
Dear eemmoo 1

my NOC is also 1111 i send my documents to London office in Oct-10 till today i didn't received any thing from them and my ecase is in process with pending review.so don't worry INSHALLAH every thing will be fine and i think we can hear some news till June-12.so pray for best

sasz

May 31, 2011
Same here NOC 0111 RBVO since March 2011 with pending review
No updates no medical nothing from CHC

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gillani said:
Dear eemmoo 1

my NOC is also 1111 i send my documents to London office in Oct-10 till today i didn't received any thing from them and my ecase is in process with pending review.so don't worry INSHALLAH every thing will be fine and i think we can hear some news till June-12.so pray for best
InshAllah

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my observation the movement in NOC 1111 is very slow in London. Quite of few cases, I have seen, where applicants have some response either in form of change in e-case or getting letters. But for others like 0213, 4131 even applicants with 2nd AOR in 2011 have received eligibility reviews on their files.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
Count me in! See my signatures for timeline. In Process with RVBO details since February 2011. No updates to date.
Miankamal,

Did you send them inquiry or have you applied for CAIPS?. I think you case should have been reviewed at this point of time?

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasz said:
Same here NOC 0111 RBVO since March 2011 with pending review
No updates no medical nothing from CHC
Sasz,

What are your timelines plz ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miza said:
HI,
I am April 2010 applicant and I have recieved a letter from CHC London. It states that my application has been reviewed and found to be eligible for further processing. And they will be advising us for nexts processing steps in 6 to 12 months time. They have also returned our original docs. What does this means status wise
Details as follows
NOC 0111

fisrt AOR (acknoweledgment of Receipt) 15 April 2010

Second AOR (after submission of Compelete Doc) 20 Oct 2010

Inprocess with Date 16 March 2012

Eligibility review Letter 22 march 2012 ( Is it 3rd AOR?)

Should I request for CAIPS ? iF any one have receive the same letter please share the details

Regards

sasz

May 31, 2011
eemmoo1 said:
Sasz,

What are your timelines plz ?
1- I have applied in May 2010 received by NS on 02 June 2010
2- Received First AOR on 16 Oct 2010 with 120 days letter through E-mail
3- Documents sent to CHC London on 01-Jan 2011 received on 05-01-2011
4- 2nd AOR received on 02 June 2011 through normal post.

Since then e-cas RBVO with pending review. Nothing else

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
eemmoo1 said:
Miankamal,

Did you send them inquiry or have you applied for CAIPS?. I think you case should have been reviewed at this point of time?
Dear eemmoo, yes I did order Caips back in October 2011. There was nothing much in it except for that my B'Fd for PPS was 15-07-2011. On that exact date my address disappeared and came back after one week. Nothing changed. eCase remained as it was before i.e. In Process with RBVO. Since then my address never disappeared again and no updates to date. I don't know myself whether I am through with Paperscreening stage or my file is still pending review? Considering my timeline it should have been reviewed by now? My consultant says not to send case specific enquiry at this stage and probably silence is blessing! My two other friends who applied 6 & 8 months after me got their addresses disappeared in February 2012 and both have already got their refusals in March recently, but I am still awaiting response despite the fact that I applied 6 & 8 months before them! I am totally confused too....... ??? ???

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
Dear eemmoo, yes I did order Caips back in October 2011. There was nothing much in it except for that my B'Fd for PPS was 15-07-2011. On that exact date my address disappeared and came back after one week. Nothing changed. eCase remained as it was before i.e. In Process with RBVO. Since then my address never disappeared again and no updates to date. I don't know myself whether I am through with Paperscreening stage or my file is still pending review? Considering my timeline it should have been reviewed by now? My consultant says not to send case specific enquiry at this stage and probably silence is blessing! My two other friends who applied 6 & 8 months after me got their addresses disappeared in February 2012 and both have already got their refusals in March recently, but I am still awaiting response despite the fact that I applied 6 & 8 months before them! I am totally confused too....... ??? ???
That's surprising. Well I think you can and should send CSE to see what they are up to. Consultants are not always right. Sometimes we have to push to gear them up.

sasz

May 31, 2011
Hi Everyone,
Let me allow to ask one question to all of u?
Do you all able to check your e-cas with second file No. which was received through secon AOR.
I am unable to check my e-cas using my second file No. I always use to check my e-cas through first file No. the second file No. didn't work.

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
sasz said:
Hi Everyone,
Let me allow to ask one question to all of u?
Do you all able to check your e-cas with second file No. which was received through secon AOR.
I am unable to check my e-cas using my second file No. I always use to check my e-cas through first file No. the second file No. didn't work.
Yes v all do...