+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0113 Purchasing Manger

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Managersonline ! I have a feeling our files will take more than what we are expecting with the Global events , Paris attacks and security issues now in place .
It seems that you will be given PR on your graves because at that time all the security clearances would have been already passed and none of the security agencies of the world can raise red flags on our files and thus PR will be stamped onto the name plate/slab of your grave and it will be written in Golden words "This man has passed all the security clearances and even in future there is no threat to any nation from this gentleman therefore Canadian Permanent Residency is bestowed upon him." ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Oct 12, 2015
mahbub01 said:
VISA & COPR RECEIVED

Dear all,

Alhamdulillah. Received the Visa & COPR today. Many thanks to you all for your kind cooperation. Without your assistant, I would not be able to proceed alone.

Kind regards,
Mahbub
Congratulations.... :)

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Manager's online , did you move forward or receive any new documents from the authorities at CIC ?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Manager's online , did you move forward or receive any new documents from the authorities at CIC ?
Unfortunately still My medical forms are not sent to me and waiting patiently and will send another CSE tomorrow since it has been more then 10 days since their last reply that due to priority applications forms are delayed.

What about you? Did you raise any CSE to ask status of your application?

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
I had applied for GCMS Notes, They are due by 5th december. I should come to know the status,although I did apply for CSE, the reply was standard about the file to be reviewed.
Let's hope things are better and move in the right direction for us.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
DAVE_DXB said:
I had applied for GCMS Notes, They are due by 5th december. I should come to know the status,although I did apply for CSE, the reply was standard about the file to be reviewed.
Let's hope things are better and move in the right direction for us.
Keep in mind, one important thing about GCMS notes which I recently found out. GCMS notes are not always up to date and may not reflect the real situation.

In my case I requested GCMS notes end of Oct. I received them end of Nov. At that time according to my GCMS notes neither my security nor criminal checks were initiated. I got frustrated and jot down a big letter to Visa Office via CSE saying that less than 6months left till the expiry of my medicals and you did not even start my security check.

Approx. 3days later I received PPR which meant my security check and criminal were over long time ago. It just was not updated in the GCMS system. I could get PPR only after I reminded Visa office about myself and probably my file was forgotten on somebody's table.

So, my advice is wait for your GCMS, explore it and then place CSE based on data from GCMS. If you refer to GCMS in your CSE, Visa Office will either have to give reasonable explanation or proceed immediately. Good Luck!

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Thanks for your response Fsasamir. Your file seems to closing now. Which country are you based ?
Moreover, for me it's nearing one year now, and I would suppose, they should have done the background and security checks by now.
Moreover , the last CSE i had emailed, I don't know if this officer simply wrote to me back without even checking , the standard reply " Your file is waiting review by an officer"
I can only suppose, the delay for us because of the intake of refugees in canada , and new headaches of securty in place after the paris news.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Fsasamir said:
Keep in mind, one important thing about GCMS notes which I recently found out. GCMS notes are not always up to date and may not reflect the real situation.
In my case I requested GCMS notes end of Oct. I received them end of Nov. At that time according to my GCMS notes neither my security nor criminal checks were initiated. I got frustrated and jot down a big letter to Visa Office via CSE saying that less than 6months left till the expiry of my medicals and you did not even start my security check.
Approx. 3days later I received PPR which meant my security check and criminal were over long time ago. It just was not updated in the GCMS system. I could get PPR only after I reminded Visa office about myself and probably my file was forgotten on somebody's table.
So, my advice is wait for your GCMS, explore it and then place CSE based on data from GCMS. If you refer to GCMS in your CSE, Visa Office will either have to give reasonable explanation or proceed immediately. Good Luck!
I totally agree with you Mr.Fsasamir.

The problem was not with your GCMS notes. GCMS notes is nothing except the extract from the Database of CIC-GCMS-ERP system, which is sent as PDF and this PDF is generated from the Data that your visa officer has fed into GCMS-ERP Software. In your case I strongly believe that your visa officer has already received all the necessary clearances long time ago but forgot your file somewhere in record room and did not review it on the due date and did not enter data from your file into GCMS software.
That is why your GCMS notes were not updated. Because it is a software and it needs data to be fed into it. It is simply garbage in garbage out. Therefore since Visa officer made pillow of your file and slept over it instead of reviewing the security clearances received in the file and feeding necessary data into the software. Therefore you got GCMS notes completely silent about your security clearances and other checks.

Because when security clearance reports are received or any other additional document is received by a visa office, the clerks or program assistants simply enter those documents in the files. It is responsibility of visa officers to review those documents and make decisions about next steps, and your visa officer did not do his job and he become scared from your email that you might go legal therefore he took the further action of immediately sending PPR.

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Hi All,
I had received my GCMS Notes yesterday after exactly 1 month.
Nothing unusal particularly but the thing caught my attention was, the file was last updated on 21st of September 2015, and under assessments - eligibility, security, criminality checks, it show as - not started. and under Location it shows -PA /Put Away.. Under application assignment due date it shows 21-09-2015,
I had raised a serious CSE to london office asking them to update if any of my documents are missing due to my file being on hold. I further wrote if they need my spouse PCC's I can courier them right away. Now let us see, since it is nearing an end of a year after acceptance.
Guys need your opinion, Is there something I should see on the GCMS of particular importance that provides hint as to why the file on hold or stopped moving.
I have secured 70 points according to the GCMS and Even my bottom line summary is perfectly fine,
Your opinions ?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Hi All,
I had received my GCMS Notes yesterday after exactly 1 month.
Nothing unusal particularly but the thing caught my attention was, the file was last updated on 21st of September 2015, and under assessments - eligibility, security, criminality checks, it show as - not started. and under Location it shows -PA /Put Away.. Under application assignment due date it shows 21-09-2015,
I had raised a serious CSE to london office asking them to update if any of my documents are missing due to my file being on hold. I further wrote if they need my spouse PCC's I can courier them right away. Now let us see, since it is nearing an end of a year after acceptance.
Guys need your opinion, Is there something I should see on the GCMS of particular importance that provides hint as to why the file on hold or stopped moving.
I have secured 70 points according to the GCMS and Even my bottom line summary is perfectly fine,
Your opinions ?
That is really pity that nothing has been started on your file. You have done the right thing to raise CSE and you should shake LVO and ask them that what they are doing with your file. By the way which online service did you used to get the GCMS notes?

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Hi Managersonline,
I used Visafile.info
Is there any movement in your case managersonline ?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Hi Managersonline,
I used Visafile.info
Is there any movement in your case managersonline ?
Medical Forms awaited!
latest message yesterday in response to my CSE was to be patient and forms will be sent to me. Now around 40-days and forms are not received.

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
This is the thing. I have a feeling they have temporarily stopped our files and started processing Syrian refugees from LVO and amman.
Yesterday it was in the whole papers that the 1st batch of refugees have arrived in canada

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Hi All,
I received a response from KKB,

saying that application is part of a batch of files to which that particular date has been assigned.
Further it says to assured that your application is currently in a queue awaiting review by an officer.

Additionally it mentiones ,"In the meantime, please submit the police certificates you have mentioned and we will attach them to your file."

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Kind regards,

Any idea Managersonline what is the address to courier my Police clearances to LVO.?