+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0113 Purchasing Manger

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Finally received much awaited MR, RPRF and Updated Information request today.

HAPPY MR TO ME
HAPPY RPRF TO ME

This golden email came from DRD, not from MCH.

Strange thing that my case shifted to and fro between DRD and MCH.

Medical forms will be sent within 2 to 3 days otherwise I need to contact them again.

Wish all of you to receive soon your MRs

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
MABROOK ! CONGRATZ MANAGERS ONLINE ! Great to hear the ripple effect after so much of silence and monitoring situation. All of us have been waiting for so long and finally someone is moviing.
I have also raised a CSE and got an email from KKB last week, The reply is as under,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer. Should the Immigration Officer require any further information, you will be contacted. You are urged to send documents only when requested to do so.

We thank you for your patience and continued cooperation during this process.

Kind regards,

KKB

What do you suggest Managers online, I am only left to send my spouse's PCC, I am still wondering if I should be sending them now since we have attained all the pcc.
Kindly advise as one of the posts I read said, if you did not submit the PCC initailly they just put your file away.
Any suggestions?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
MABROOK ! CONGRATZ MANAGERS ONLINE ! Great to hear the ripple effect after so much of silence and monitoring situation. All of us have been waiting for so long and finally someone is moviing.
I have also raised a CSE and got an email from KKB last week, The reply is as under,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer. Should the Immigration Officer require any further information, you will be contacted. You are urged to send documents only when requested to do so.
We thank you for your patience and continued cooperation during this process.
Kind regards,
KKB
What do you suggest Managers online, I am only left to send my spouse's PCC, I am still wondering if I should be sending them now since we have attained all the pcc.
Kindly advise as one of the posts I read said, if you did not submit the PCC initailly they just put your file away.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for your congratulations. I wish you all the best and hope that you will also receive good news soon.
I have already answered your query in LVO thread which is copied and pasted below for reference of rest of members:-

managersonline said:
As far as documents are requested, I shall strongly recommend to not send any documents until they request you to send that document. This assumption that they will simply PUT AWAY your file is not valid. Secondly, If up till now you have not requested any GCMS notes, then it is the time now to request one immediately. Order GCMS notes immediately so that you will have the real picture. Parallel to that send another CSE after at least 3-weeks. I always recommend to send CSE at least once in every 30-40 days. This has to be done despite of the fact that VO will say not to do so because they don't want to work too much. Moreover, they are legally bound to respond to CSE. That is why they try to discourage each and every person not to send CSE, so that they will continue to work with their own style of extremely slow and lazy way.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
managersonline said:

HAPPY MR TO ME
HAPPY RPRF TO ME

Medical forms will be sent within 2 to 3 days otherwise I need to contact them again.

congrats my good friend on your MR

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
managersonline said:

HAPPY MR TO ME
HAPPY RPRF TO ME

Many congratulations my friend and thank you for your reply to my PM.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Just now finished sending, another CSE today in order get medical forms which LVO promised to send within two to three days and today is going to complete the third day, still Medical Forms are not received.

Meanwhile the doubtful LVO / CIC staff continue to pop-up in my LinkedIn profile. And strange thing that today there are 7-Of CIC staff looking at my LinkedIn Profile. I invite all of them to come to my office and I shall not only tell but show them what jobs and duties I am performing :p :p :p

Strange attitude of CIC. ::) ::) ::)

If you cannot see above image, click on below link:-
http://oi63.tinypic.com/15dut6f.jpg

There is staff of other companies Societe-General, ACN- etc., who are viewing my profile whom I don't know.

Is there anyone else on the forum who has noted such activity of the CIC staff , viewing their LinkedIn profiles?

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
I have checked on my Linkedin Profile , one of them is from Anonymous profile who is viewed my linkedin profile. Details of location also cannot be identified as he or she is anonymouse.
Thank you for resonse Managersonline, also it;s high time I want to order my GCMS notes , I did not use any Immigration consultant from Dubai and did the whole task myself. Could you or anyone in this group tell me how to order the gcms notes.
Regards,
DAVE

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
DAVE_DXB said:
I have checked on my Linkedin Profile , one of them is from Anonymous profile who is viewed my linkedin profile. Details of location also cannot be identified as he or she is anonymouse.
Thank you for resonse Managersonline, also it;s high time I want to order my GCMS notes , I did not use any Immigration consultant from Dubai and did the whole task myself. Could you or anyone in this group tell me how to order the gcms notes.
Regards,
DAVE
www.visafile.info

mahbub01

May 9, 2014
Dhaka - Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/8/2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
29/1/2015
IELTS Request
with original docs
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
7/9/2015
Med's Done....
12/9/15
Interview........
Query given on job by email
Passport Req..
07/10/15
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/15
LANDED..........
17/03/2016
VISA & COPR RECEIVED

Dear all,

Alhamdulillah. Received the Visa & COPR today. Many thanks to you all for your kind cooperation. Without your assistant, I would not be able to proceed alone.

Kind regards,
Mahbub

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
mahbub01 said:
VISA & COPR RECEIVED

Dear all,

Alhamdulillah. Received the Visa & COPR today. Many thanks to you all for your kind cooperation. Without your assistant, I would not be able to proceed alone.

Kind regards,
Mahbub
congrats on your visa and COPR

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi Brothers and Sisters !

I would like to tell you that LVO IS TAKING REVENGE FROM ME because I launched a big campaign against them. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\

Is it possible that after 10-days of paying RPRF and receiving MR instructions, I am unable to get Medical Forms.

Today reply of my CSE mentions that "Please note that your 30-Days period for completing medical requirements will be counted after receiving of Medical Forms from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. At the moment we have several priority applications in process therefore it might take some time. We thank you for your patience."

It looks like that Visa Offices are now completely occupied with Syrian Refugee applications. Because as per Prime Minister Trudeau commitment they have to finish at least 25000 Syrian refugee applications before 30th December 2015. Means before end of this year.

If they are giving preference to those poor Syrian refugees we can even wait for one more year. Because those poor people deserve more then us. Even if my application is to be processed after the last member of those 25000 refugee's application is processed. I shall be happy for that.
But only if this is the Case. :-X :-X :-X
Otherwise if they want to just cover their laziness by using the excuse of priority applications, we should not keep quite. :-X :-X :-\ :-\

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
:D ! Managersonline, I think it is to do with the ongoing syrian crisis for sure our applicants are got stuck !
Let us wait and see, I think we are nearing the end of the tunnel. We waited more than 18 months and we will wait some more , coz no other options.
But the question is why only a bunch of 0113 applicants should get stuck of the situation.
God knows how they are prioritizing.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
:D ! Managersonline, I think it is to do with the ongoing syrian crisis for sure our applicants are got stuck !
Let us wait and see, I think we are nearing the end of the tunnel. We waited more than 18 months and we will wait some more , coz no other options.
But the question is why only a bunch of 0113 applicants should get stuck of the situation.
God knows how they are prioritizing.
Yes that is why I have put the condition that "if this is the case" but what I am observing it doesn't seem to be the case. I have never seen a single case on the forum that someone didn't receive Medical Forms even after 11-Days of MR. Why only us because we are James Bond-0113 :'( :'( :'(?
If Syrian Refugee Humanitarian Help is the case then they must stop all the existing FSWP2014 applications and then focus on our cases.
But why this discrimination against only us, the poor Batallion-0113?? ??? ??? ???

Answer LVO Answer :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Managersonline ! I have a feeling our files will take more than what we are expecting with the Global events , Paris attacks and security issues now in place .