+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Submit Button?

anytimebutnow

Jan 1, 2016
All my documents are uploaded. The fees to pay are shown at the bottom of the page. But there is no button to pay fees or submit. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anytimebutnow said:
All my documents are uploaded. The fees to pay are shown at the bottom of the page. But there is no button to pay fees or submit. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?
Once you upload all the required documents, a new button Next would appear at the bottom of the page. The button Next will not appear till all required documents are not uploaded. Check the document status against each placeholder, it should say 'Uploaded - not submitted to CIC, Uploaded Filename: Name of the file which has been uploaded'. This would show in green colour.

Once you click 'Next' it will take you to the payment page.

anytimebutnow

Jan 1, 2016
That was so stressful! Thank you! I missed one item.

I cannot believe how upsetting that was when there was no 'next' button.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
Once you upload all the required documents, a new button Next would appear at the bottom of the page. The button Next will not appear till all required documents are not uploaded. Check the document status against each placeholder, it should say 'Uploaded - not submitted to CIC, Uploaded Filename: Name of the file which has been uploaded'. This would show in green colour.

+1

kannav

Jun 6, 2017
Facing the same issue. Getting 5 tabs to upload the employment documents don't know why?
"Next" button is visible only after uploading documents in all these tabs.

I have worked in only 2 companies till now. Now what to upload in the rest of these 3 tabs.
need urgent help

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Facing the same issue. Getting 5 tabs to upload the employment documents don't know why?
"Next" button is visible only after uploading documents in all these tabs.

I have worked in only 2 companies till now. Now what to upload in the rest of these 3 tabs.
need urgent help
This seems not normal. There is generally one button for each document not 5.
Raise a technical issue with CIC. There is option to do so in your profile.

Navi83

Jul 11, 2018

Is it necessary to fill schedule 1 form in optional dicumdocu.?

alicesmile

Sep 21, 2018
I am facing the same problem. I have uploaded ALL the required documents but the 'next' button just not shows up. :( What should I do?

alicesmile

Sep 21, 2018
I am facing the same problem. I have uploaded ALL the required documents but the 'next' button just not shows up. :( What should I do?
In case of anyone else meeting the same problem, I created a new account with the same documents uploaded and the 'next' button magically shows up. It must have been system problem.

chalipas63

Oct 6, 2018
I have the same problem and i tried all the way people said in this forum but unfortunately it does not work yet.
Is there anybody can help me? I m in a hurry due to my flight reservation.
thanks...

AMBriers

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I am in the same situation. All documents are uploaded apart from form 5257e which does not apply to me because I am inside Canada. Even though it is 'optional', do I still need to submit it?

There are no 'next' options, only 'exit questionnaire'