+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No mail yet...

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Hi All,

We applied under the new AINP scheme, without the pre-assesment. We sent it on Jan 15th. We have not yet received a mail saying that it has been received (do they send a mail?), tho my package status shows that it was delivered on Jan 16th. We are still yet to receive a file number too. How long does it take to get an email from them to say that our application has been received?

TIA.

Lucho

Jan 20, 2009
divagirl said:
Hi All,

We applied under the new AINP scheme, without the pre-assesment. We sent it on Jan 15th. We have not yet received a mail saying that it has been received (do they send a mail?), tho my package status shows that it was delivered on Jan 16th. We are still yet to receive a file number too. How long does it take to get an email from them to say that our application has been received?

TIA.
\
I do not know in Albertb but in BC it took me one month after I sent my application to get a file number

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
not sure if they send email . for regular mail it can take 2 weeks for the mail to cross border and arrive to US ( surprise, that' what happened with me) and I am sure they will take another couple of weeks to process it before mailing..

you can use trackitt.com to enter your case and track similar cases.

divagirl said:
Hi All,

TIA.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
i also applied sent my application for AINP on fedex 1 day..reached on 27 th.. it would be interesting to see..when i will get a file number..(if i get)..

However...keep us updated of your file # status.. from the prev..posts..it seems like they should send the file number in 7 days..!

However, hope for the best...all the best to all of us.

V

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Looks like it is taking AINP longer to send file numbers. Many of the December 08 applicants still have not received file numbers. Relax it is a matter of time.

V