06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
23-12-2016
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Guys i just got an email from Ontario saying :

the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has assessed your Express Entry application to a positive decision. The Program is attempting to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile E000***** and Job Seeker Validation Code **** indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.
Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

i just checked on CIC my profil is still available until juin 2017, how can i confirm?? :eek: ??? :eek: ???

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Aishach said:
Guys i just got an email from Ontario saying :

the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has assessed your Express Entry application to a positive decision. The Program is attempting to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile E000***** and Job Seeker Validation Code **** indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.
Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

i just checked on CIC my profil is still available until juin 2017, how can i confirm?? :eek: ??? :eek: ???
Some people have faced this issue in the past. Send them screenshots of your account showing that it is still valid along the profile number and job seeker code. Ask them if you need to recreate your profile for the same, if they say yes, go ahead and recreate your profile and send them the requested information. In case you need to recreate your profile, you will have to withdraw your existing profile first. Before withdrawing your profile, save screenshots of all sections so that it would be easy while creating the new profile.

cptkeane

Jan 10, 2015
I had the same issue - NLA.

I discussed with the officer (via email) before proceeding to create a new profile.

I have today (31 Dec local time) received my nomination.

Hope it works for you.

Aishach

Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
23-12-2016
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
they had wrong job seeking code, once they got the correct one they sent me nomination.

Aishach

Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
23-12-2016
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
i got nomination after sending them the correct job seeking code.

Thank you everyone for your answers.

Good luck :)

bleach1992

Apr 28, 2017
Hello all,

I have the same issue today and I am under Human Capital ONIP program.

I have a question after recreating the file. There is no IRCC letter which CIC send me to allow me to apply ONIP. And the operator from ONIP told me I should provide the IRCC letter associated with the New Express Profile.

Right now, I have withdrawn my old profile.....

Hope someone can help.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: mealive

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
bleach1992 said:
Hello all,

I have a question after recreating the file. There is no IRCC letter which CIC send me to allow me to apply ONIP. And the operator from ONIP told me I should provide the IRCC letter associated with the New Express Profile.

You will get the letter after you successfully register your new profile in the messages. It's a PDF showing your points break up.

AminOo

Jul 12, 2018
they had wrong job seeking code, once they got the correct one they sent me nomination.
Dear Aishach, sorry for the disturb, actually it's the only forum where I found this kind of issue (it's my case as well), yesterday I received the same email (as yours) and I have only 24 hours to accept the nomination (btw the nomination is not showing on CIC portal cause my code is wrong).
When I checked the Code i found it 1494 what's totally wrong and it's no longer available, how it is coming to my profile ? really I dont know !!!
The question is how did you succeed to change it ? is it from Job seeker profil ? or from EE profil (yesterday I called Job Seeker website) they couldn't show me how to change the code from Job Seeker portal, so it's maybe from EE profil !!! but even in my EE profil i didn't find any relation to this code 1494 (mine is 2131). So can you help us with some tips ? Thank you in advance & with regards.

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Hi, I recently got NOI from ontario and I have started with my application process. I entered job code that I had in my Inbox but I have not registered in Job Bank. Can this cause any issue?

mealive

Aug 12, 2023
Hello all,

Hi,

I have the similar case. I have withdrawn my profile (in which I have gotten the OINP) as it was expiring.
Did you get through. Any suggestions for me please….