+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No email and phone number in the employment letter and job offer

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
Hello everyone! Hope that anyone can help me because I completely lost my sleep.

My application is on the stage "eligibility in progress". It was changed from "Not started" a week ago.

I'm working on the same company for the last 10 years. This company transferred me to Canada. I'm on a closed work permit. So all my documents, both job offer and the employment letter are from the same company.

Several days ago I realized that in all these documents my company did not provide contact phone number and email. All documents are on the official blanks with a logotype, company address, signed by a director of the HR department and with the link to the official company website. But without a phone number and email.

There is a "contact us" page on the official website, but all numbers and emails in this section are sales and support, not HR.

Name of the HR director who signed my documents can be easy googled, his LinkedIn profile is open.

Now I'm very concerned that my application will be refused because of this. Did anyone has the same experience? Should I maybe submit a letter of explanation with my company contacts (email and phone number)?