+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No confirmation email.

Yogi@31

Mar 6, 2021
Hey guys, was just going through the post. I have also applied for my Spousal Sponsorship inside Canada.
So to clear when you apply for any application Yes IRCC does send you an email to confirm that your application has been submitted. Even if it says submitted on the portal don’t worry as your application is submitted.

This is the email you will receive for submission confirmation.
(Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada)

Now AOR is different for PR Sponserships. For the applicants applying under any other class except for the sponsorship will receive the AOR immediately for most of them, for the PR sponsorship they are going to check if you have submitted every Form and document they have asked for. The time can vary from 1 week to even 40 days.
I had applied my spouse application on 18th April, I received a submission confirmation email.
On 9th April, my husband received an email stating they have received my application, that is AOR. As it has my application number on it. AOR will look like this
(
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sponsor’s Name,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/03/18 on behalf of the following member(s):

PA’s name)

Once you receive the above mail you will have to link to your online account. As the PR portal will not show any other updates other than submitted status.

I hope this clear out your doubts. Let me know if you need any further help.

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, was just going through the post. I have also applied for my Spousal Sponsorship inside Canada.
So to clear when you apply for any application Yes IRCC does send you an email to confirm that your application has been submitted. Even if it says submitted on the portal don’t worry as your application is submitted.

This is the email you will receive for submission confirmation.
(Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada)

Now AOR is different for PR Sponserships. For the applicants applying under any other class except for the sponsorship will receive the AOR immediately for most of them, for the PR sponsorship they are going to check if you have submitted every Form and document they have asked for. The time can vary from 1 week to even 40 days.
I had applied my spouse application on 18th April, I received a submission confirmation email.
On 9th April, my husband received an email stating they have received my application, that is AOR. As it has my application number on it. AOR will look like this
(
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sponsor’s Name,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/03/18 on behalf of the following member(s):

PA’s name)

Once you receive the above mail you will have to link to your online account. As the PR portal will not show any other updates other than submitted status.

I hope this clear out your doubts. Let me know if you need any further help.
I have done my biometric.plz tell me what is waiting time for medical request after biometric. I applied in sinp.

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
I am trying to schedule a biometrics appointment on VFS portal, but whenever I attempt to set a password during account creation, the system automatically fills in additional characters, making the password too long. Please what should I do?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am trying to schedule a biometrics appointment on VFS portal, but whenever I attempt to set a password during account creation, the system automatically fills in additional characters, making the password too long. Please what should I do?
It sounds like this is a problem with your browser trying to keep/add in passwords.