Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Chimzurum said:
We are having issues with the RPRF payment. I just tried the online route and transaction failed twice. We are in ph so can't do the gtb thingy. How can assist please? Our 30 days deadline is almost here.
I would suggest looking for someone who has a GTB Dom account. Let them raise the bank draft for you online and pick a PH branch for pickup. You can then pay the person back in naira. Chikena

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
All glory to God,the Author and finisher of my faith.
Received passports with visas and COPR.
I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that no one will be left out of this forum.We shall all rejoice and testify at the end.
I want to thank all forumites for the love and unity we have shared even though most of us may not know others personally.I pray that we all go with this spirit of oneness even to Canada and I can assure us,by The the abundant grace of God,we shall all excel in our New land.
Even as the word of God says in Isaiah 1 v 19.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loofy said:
I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that no one will be left out of this forum.We shall all rejoice and testify at the end.
I want to thank all forumites for the love and unity we have shared even though most of us may not know others personally.I pray that we all go with this spirit of oneness even to Canada and I can assure us,by The the abundant grace of God,we shall all excel in our New land.

Congrats. Cheers

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Loofy said:
We thank God for his favour in your life. I use it as a point of contact to myself and others desiring this breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chimzurum said:
We are having issues with the RPRF payment. I just tried the online route and transaction failed twice. We are in ph so can't do the gtb thingy. How can assist please? Our 30 days deadline is almost here.
An option is to go to the physical branch and write out the details of the bank draft
Someone that u know is travelling to PH can collect it for you based on a letter of proxy and give it to you

Also you may need to write a CSE to Accra to give you extra time

Alternatively, If u are interested, i can help with the dom account draft though i will collect USD not naira
PM me if you are interested

congrats Loofy

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loofy said:

Congratulations Loofy. Wishing you safe landing and please don't forget to share your landing experience. All the best.

canadawait

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Congratulobia Loofty............. Amen oooooooo to ur prayers, so shall it b in Jesus Name

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
Loofy said:
Congrats Loofy... So happy for you

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Congratulations to everyone with one update or the other. God is truly faithful. The rest of us waiting on Accra, we will have reason to celebrate ijn.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Chimzurum said:
Any hint on what error that led to the failure?
Your options depend on how many days you have left for submission......realistically ,you will still need a minimum of 3 to 5 working days to get it sorted out.
You can use online option ....9ja4dLord successfully used it and i want to believe it's the realistic option for you because of your location ........use the link below.....
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
You will need to register with your email address where your receipt will be sent to after successful payment.....you will print out this receipt as evidence of payment and include in your documents to be sent to Accra.
Another option is to get someone in Lagos to help you physically raise the draft in Lagos after which you arrange how you will get it.
I may also be able to initiate it online for you and nominate you to pick it up in PH.
If you can actually explain what led to the failure,we might be able to profer solution.
If you're raising in Canadian dollar,you will be charged $25 dollars....hope you have sufficient fund for this charge?
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Loofy said:
Congrats buddy...
Wish you well in all your endeavours.
Cheers

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Loofy said:
Fantastic Loofy, big congrats. May it be as you have prayed, amen.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Loofy said:
Congratulations