+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
dennyflex said:
Hello everyone,

I got my nomination last month and I have completed the PR application forms and gathered all the documents except for my wife police clearance certificate from FBI in USA(which will take 8 to 11 weeks to obtain). I just received my Police clearance from Nigeria today. Should I apply for my PR without it and later send it in once we receive it?
thanks gus in advance.
I think Govender is right once you can include a proof that your wife had applied for it already. My advice is to send your documents now. You have nothing to loose man, the worst is that cic will return back ur docs (which I dont think so) and this can happen around 2 months, the time you ll just be getting the PCC from FBI. Therefore dont waste time for nothing.

dennyflex

Sep 28, 2012
Lakesyde said:
I think Govender is right once you can include a proof that your wife had applied for it already. My advice is to send your documents now. You have nothing to loose man, the worst is that cic will return back ur docs (which I dont think so) and this can happen around 2 months, the time you ll just be getting the PCC from FBI. Therefore dont waste time for nothing.
Thanks guys

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
theoese said:
My great family! Let me apologize for ds long silence. And i thank beeceayo fr checking up on me. I had a smooth arrival last week. It was a longggggggg flight! But funny enough,Immigration was a breeze. From naija,we just dey pass all entry points seamlessly. It has been a veryyy veryy verry busy week!! Applications,registrations etc.will keep us posted my people. Going out again. God bless us all and we keep hope alive always

Niceeeeeee one!!!
Congrats!!!

keep space for us o, we de come in Jesus name amen.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Hello my MPNP Naija family, i greet everyone here and theoese i thank God that at last it is settled...God will perfect your dreams and aspirations as you make Manitoba your new home IJN Amen.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
I am filling the CIC application and wondering some few issues hope you will enlighting me with some info.

1) in the background declaration we are working different company and took vacation and also studying in school so how could we have to show and present detail personal history?
2) I am in NOC A ( Manitoba also mention as I am NOC A)should I have to send my IELTs paper or just I do not need to send
3) what about travel information, we are living in Europe Had so many travel, do we expect to include all if them
4) in document checklist #14 it says that proffe if child custody, what does it mean, we have 2 kids and with God help my spouse and the kids will accompany me so should we have toast child custody ? Huh??

Please enlighting me with some hint

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Hello stay,
Please read those instructions well and you'll understand but i can help with the little I know;
You have to submit IELTS result with your application, it doesn't matter if it has expired because of under the NOC which your profession falls.
You don't need any proof of adoption if the children in your application are yours with your spouse, but if any of you has a love child or from your previous marriages you have to show approval from the partner with whom you have the child or for any child that is adopted by you, you should be able to present adoption documents.
Think i've been able to help with the little knowledge i have about some of your questions.
Best regards.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Dear all
I am filling the CIC application and wondering some few issues hope you will enlighting me with some info.

1) in the background declaration we are working different company and took vacation and also studying in school so how could we have to show and present detail personal history?
2) I am in NOC A ( Manitoba also mention as I am NOC A)should I have to send my IELTs paper or just I do not need to send
3) what about travel information, we are living in Europe Had so many travel, do we expect to include all if them
4) in document checklist #14 it says that proffe if child custody, what does it mean, we have 2 kids and with God help my spouse and the kids will accompany me so should we have toast child custody ? Huh??

Please enlighting me with some hint
Hi Stay,

You can type cic guide 7000 in your search engine and that can really enlighten you more. Further to your questions,

1. You need to declare all personal history without leaving any gap in dates. I think the issue is you having a lot of activities going on at the same time, thats easy also, for instance 2014:01 to 2015:11. you can write "studying engineering and working as sales manager" in the activity box. in the last box you can write "uni of manchester and Mc Donald restaurant Manchester.
2. It is a must to send a copy of ur IELTS result ( The one you used in applying to the province. Expired or not.
3.yes you also need to declare all travels and time. You can attach additional paper if the space in the form wont be enough. Just Type the heading on the paper, also ur name date of birth and indicate the question u are supplying answers to.
4. Since they are ur children then you only need to include their birth certificates showing the names of the parents. Thats all.

Hope this helps you in filling of ur application forms.

Best of luck to us all.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakesyde said:
Hi Stay,

You can type cic guide 7000 in your search engine and that can really enlighten you more. Further to your questions,

1. You need to declare all personal history without leaving any gap in dates. I think the issue is you having a lot of activities going on at the same time, thats easy also, for instance 2014:01 to 2015:11. you can write "studying engineering and working as sales manager" in the activity box. in the last box you can write "uni of manchester and Mc Donald restaurant Manchester.
2. It is a must to send a copy of ur IELTS result ( The one you used in applying to the province. Expired or not.
3.yes you also need to declare all travels and time. You can attach additional paper if the space in the form wont be enough. Just Type the heading on the paper, also ur name date of birth and indicate the question u are supplying answers to.
4. Since they are ur children then you only need to include their birth certificates showing the names of the parents. Thats all.

Hope this helps you in filling of ur application forms.

Best of luck to us all.
Thanks so much for your informative help. As to the personal history, we need write the vacation we had or we should disclose the vacation in the travel section of the form

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teju said:
Hello stay,
Please read those instructions well and you'll understand but i can help with the little I know;
You have to submit IELTS result with your application, it doesn't matter if it has expired because of under the NOC which your profession falls.
You don't need any proof of adoption if the children in your application are yours with your spouse, but if any of you has a love child or from your previous marriages you have to show approval from the partner with whom you have the child or for any child that is adopted by you, you should be able to present adoption documents.
Think i've been able to help with the little knowledge i have about some of your questions.
Best regards.
Thanks so much for your help, I read that so intensively just I need to make sure every will be in order to avoid delays.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Thanks so much for your informative help. As to the personal history, we need write the vacation we had or we should disclose the vacation in the travel section of the form
Ok stay, just allow the supplementary form "your travels" to take care of ur vacations while you put other activities in the sch A forms(personal history). Filling schedule A form shldnt be a problem...just disclose what u are doing within the time u are accounting for. it could be any activity like " studying for pharmacy degree", job hunting and finalizing project research, Unemployed and job hunting in London" e.t.c THE RULE : dont just used a general word like "studying" "working" always write ur job designations and course of study at that time.

#you are submitting two sch A forms...one for you and the other for you wife
#Two additional Family info forms
#Dont also forget to sign all the forms.
Goodluck.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakesyde said:
Ok stay, just allow the supplementary form "your travels" to take care of ur vacations while you put other activities in the sch A forms(personal history). Filling schedule A form shldnt be a problem...just disclose what u are doing within the time u are accounting for. it could be any activity like " studying for pharmacy degree", job hunting and finalizing project research, Unemployed and job hunting in London" e.t.c THE RULE : dont just used a general word like "studying" "working" always write ur job designations and course of study at that time.

#you are submitting two sch A forms...one for you and the other for you wife
#Two additional Family info forms
#Dont also forget to sign all the forms.
Goodluck.

Thanks so much Lakesyde, we will do that! One more question in generic there is a question it says that the last date you enter Canada, my husband visit canada before 10 years a go and I would like to fill in that section but I can not write any thing ( the question is not active

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Thanks so much Lakesyde, we will do that! One more question in generic there is a question it says that the last date you enter Canada, my husband visit canada before 10 years a go and I would like to fill in that section but I can not write any thing ( the question is not active
I am guessing that you are the principal applicant Stay, and if i get your question right it seems you are referring to generic personal details question 11 (applicant) which is also question 14 (for dependant). I encountered similar issue while filling same form as i wanted to write "N/A" in the box only to realize that the box will be inactive once your answer to country of resident isnt Canada. What i did was to continue with the rest of the questions. After filling was complete, i clicked on validate button only to realized that the box wasnt marked red and my barcodes were quickly generated (Meant that all important info had been supplied). I went ahead to still put "N/A" after printing and I'm advising you to do the same thing. Ignore the box for now while filling for your husband, validate your forms , print, and then get a BLACK PEN to fill those travel info in the box.

Dont hesitate to ask if you still have more questions.

Goodluck.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakesyde said:
I am guessing that you are the principal applicant Stay, and if i get your question right it seems you are referring to generic personal details question 11 (applicant) which is also question 14 (for dependant). I encountered similar issue while filling same form as i wanted to write "N/A" in the box only to realize that the box will be inactive once your answer to country of resident isnt Canada. What i did was to continue with the rest of the questions. After filling was complete, i clicked on validate button only to realized that the box wasnt marked red and my barcodes were quickly generated (Meant that all important info had been supplied). I went ahead to still put "N/A" after printing and I'm advising you to do the same thing. Ignore the box for now while filling for your husband, validate your forms , print, and then get a BLACK PEN to fill those travel info in the box.

Dont hesitate to ask if you still have more questions.

Thanks so much it is really helpful, I will do like that even though he do not remainber the exact date in which he was there.

Best of luck for all of us

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
We are glad to inform you that one of the sessions will hold in Port Harcourt on the 19th of January. We are expecting that this session will serve immigrants in the following states in the South-East and South-South region of the Country: Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia & Delta.

To register for this session, please send the following information for all participants. Only participants whose information is received will be registered and ultimately will have access to the venue of the training. All the information should be sent to coanigeria@iom.int not later than Friday, 15th January, 2015.

Full name (as it appears on Passport, with surname in block letters)
UCI number
Immigration case (FSWP, Family class, provincial nominee, refugee, etc)
Applicant Case (principal applicant, dependent)
Highest educational qualification obtained
City of final destination
Preferred email address

Please use COA TRAINING PORT HARCOURT as the subject of the email.

Thank you.