+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Hey Guys, update. assessment completed, LOA sent to my mail same day. Thank God for his mercy and favour; one question though the Nomination Latter is just one, for the principal applicant only i guess it covers my Wife and Son? May God speed up the application of others waiting for this testimony Amen

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
pls and pls any application, any province, any method ur using for dis immigration, pls dont and never in ur life tell any body ur uci number and all those stuffs that sisi mi told u guys to send to her
we all no how corrupt dis country Nigeria is cos i dont no how u will be telling some1 to send u his or her own traveling details

pls guys lets be very wise, cos once sometin compromise immigration especially to canada, thats all,

and there are lots of people that had been dupped in d name of immigration in dis country,so every body here lets be wise

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Hello Guys, am finding it difficult to download some of the CIC forms, even after installing and updating a new Adobe reader, please how did you guys do it?

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
gibosita said:
Hello Guys, am finding it difficult to download some of the CIC forms, even after installing and updating a new Adobe reader, please how did you guys do it?
Use Internet Explorer as your browser when downloading the forms

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
Sisi mee said:
We are glad to inform you that one of the sessions will hold in Port Harcourt on the 19th of January. We are expecting that this session will serve immigrants in the following states in the South-East and South-South region of the Country: Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia & Delta.

To register for this session, please send the following information for all participants. Only participants whose information is received will be registered and ultimately will have access to the venue of the training. All the information should be sent to coanigeria@iom.int not later than Friday, 15th January, 2016.

Full name (as it appears on Passport, with surname in block letters)
UCI number
Immigration case (FSWP, Family class, provincial nominee, refugee, etc)
Applicant Case (principal applicant, dependent)
Highest educational qualification obtained
City of final destination
Preferred email address

Please use COA TRAINING PORT HARCOURT as the subject of the email.

Thank you.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
pls and pls any application, any province, any method ur using for dis immigration, pls dont and never in ur life tell any body ur uci number and all those stuffs that sisi mi told u guys to send to her
we all no how corrupt dis country Nigeria is cos i dont no how u will be telling some1 to send u his or her own traveling details

pls guys lets be very wise, cos once sometin compromise immigration especially to canada, thats all,

and there are lots of people that had been dupped in d name of immigration in dis country,so every body here lets be wise
Hello Ayokunle01,

I understand your fear. but i am an applicant like you and i attended the COA in training Lagos. After the training COA contacted me to become their rep in sending out their training invite to forum members . Please note that that email is their official email and if you have attended the training in lagos you will not be talking like this because you would have received an invite from that email address.

As for those that are interested please go ahead and send the email like they have requested. If you reside in Lagos you can also request for the training. Just indicate that you reside in Lagos. Please note that this training is only available for those who have Visas or have been invited to do medicals.

Sisimee

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
gibosita said:
When in doubt, use Chrome ;D

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear freinds
I need help, When I fill Additional family information,
I have fill my name in applicant section and list my husband name, and my mother name etc and i sign on it
On my husband part of the form , I fill my name on applicant section and his name on Spouse and list his mother and father name and sister and brother and he sign on it

Is that the correct Way?

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Dear freinds
I need help, When I fill Additional family information,
I have fill my name in applicant section and list my husband name, and my mother name etc and i sign on it
On my husband part of the form , I fill my name on applicant section and his name on Spouse and list his mother and father name and sister and brother and he sign on it

Is that the correct Way?

No Stay, Two sets of forms and two different applicants: means your husband Is going to be the applicant on the second form while you will be the spouse. The applicant shows CiC whose family details is on the form.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakesyde said:
No Stay, Two sets of forms and two different applicants: means your husband Is going to be the applicant on the second form while you will be the spouse. The applicant shows CiC whose family details is on the form.
Lakesyde. Thanks so much for your kindness , I am not sure which on this the correct one but one of the forum meet also suggest another option, I would love to have another opinion on this issue

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
stay said:
Lakesyde. Thanks so much for your kindness , I am not sure which on this the correct one but one of the forum meet also suggest another option, I would love to have another opinion on this issue

Pls check ur personal message inbox

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Please cold anyone guide me through on how I can get a demand draft from GT bank or UBA for my applicationfee. I'm thinking is much cheaper getting a draft raised rather than doing exchange with someone based in Canada ? The rate of dollar to Naira yesterday is #243 to 1 dollar but the official ratefrom the bank is #199. I'm looking foward to suggestions please

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
highty said:
Please cold anyone guide me through on how I can get a demand draft from GT bank or UBA for my applicationfee. I'm thinking is much cheaper getting a draft raised rather than doing exchange with someone based in Canada ? The rate of dollar to Naira yesterday is #243 to 1 dollar but the official ratefrom the bank is #199. I'm looking foward to suggestions please
Safe yourself the stress. Make use of your GTB card to pay online. Your account will be debited immediately and receipt issued instantly.that was the process I followed.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
awhydot said:
Safe yourself the stress. Make use of your GTB card to pay online. Your account will be debited immediately and receipt issued instantly.that was the process I followed.
[/quote

That sounds better. Please can u guide me through on how you made the payment. I'm waiting for my police report from the UK to come back on saturday before I send off my application