+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
This is what I got from Accra VO after I casually e-mailed them yesterday:

"25th August, 2011

Paper File: B*********

UCI: **********
Application: E***********

My Address

Dear *******

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
•From the ** where your residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable. For information on how to obtain a police certificate(s) visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
•A separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form (IMM0008 Schedule 1) bearing original signature(s) for yourself. There is a gap in your Personal History from 04/2000 to 12/2000. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.
•Original letters of employment as proof of your employment as a Social Worker (National Occupation Classification Code#4152) for you. These must be letters from your employer(s) that indicate your job title, specific duties, responsibilities, and length of employment.
•Additional proof of employment for your (i.e. pay slips, letters of appintment and promotion).
•All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.

Please note

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (JS)

Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada

42 Independence Ave | 42, av. Indépendence

P.O. Box 1639 | B.P. 1639"

I think even at RBVO, we are technically 'in process'.

Mandie

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
mandiebraxton said:
This is what I got from Accra VO after I casually e-mailed them yesterday:

"25th August, 2005

Paper File: B*********

UCI: **********
Application: E***********

My Address

Dear *******

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
•From the ** where your residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable. For information on how to obtain a police certificate(s) visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
•A separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Declaration form (IMM0008 Schedule 1) bearing original signature(s) for yourself. There is a gap in your Personal History from 04/2000 to 12/2000. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.
•Original letters of employment as proof of your employment as a Social Worker (National Occupation Classification Code#4152) for you. These must be letters from your employer(s) that indicate your job title, specific duties, responsibilities, and length of employment.
•Additional proof of employment for your (i.e. pay slips, letters of appintment and promotion).
•All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write 'NONE' in the box if the question is not applicable to you.

Please note

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (JS)

Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada

42 Independence Ave | 42, av. Indépendence

P.O. Box 1639 | B.P. 1639"

I think even at RBVO, we are technically 'in process'.

Mandie
@Mandie,

Is this response relating to a 2005 application or the date of August 25, 2005 quoted at the top of yor letter a mistake. Looks like this letter was written since 2005.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
Congrats mandie, i guess that explains y our addy dissappeared and yes i think the processing has begun. I was also given 60days for d docs. Anyway it's nice knowing were moving forward.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kpopi77 said:
@ Mandie,

Is this response relating to a 2005 application or the date of August 25, 2005 quoted at the top of yor letter a mistake. Looks like this letter was written since 2005.
It's typo... 2011...Mandie

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember someone saying August will bring showers of MR & PPR, well, it has been more of a drop than a shower.

In any case, we all remain hopeful as ever!!

Peace!!

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
9ja people. Wetin dey do Boko Haram now?

Why dem dey waste innocent life while the people wey dey steal there money dey jolloff?

Wahala dey o!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
Some FSW applicants are expected to start receiving medical call as from next week tuesday from accra... Please share the good news when it arrives.

I encourage every expectant person to claim it.

Have great weekend friends.
Your prediction is coming thru.....there is a lot of activity at Accra for the past 2 weeks. Good luck everyone! Mandie

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
babadee said:
hello,

please what is happening to 2004 application
Accra is rounding up on 2004 applicants.......I think they are on last quarter of 2004.

babadee

Sep 18, 2010
Greetings to everybody on this thread. I have being monitoring events on this thread for almost a year.Thanks for ur contribution. I applied on august 2004 and my status change to in-process last year August. What does that means and what does modified date on status table means(2011-07-11). Applicant in Abuja to also link up.Thanks and God bless.

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
Still could not input timeline automatically on my profile.
So i am typing it in as follows:
Type: FSW
Applied: May 2004
Paid all fees upto PRFees: Sept 2004
Req to continue: March 2009
UPdate docs, Notified of 2 addtn depdnts: Mar 2010
Intv waived
Medical Req incl of 2 addtn depds: June 2011
Paid appl fee for 2 addtn depdnts: July 2011
Test Done and sent: Mid July 2011
Passport req: Waiting.
Landed: Soon, By God's grace

so my question again: Has anyone that did medicals in July received Passport request yet?

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Tezkem be patient..as you have been 4 all dis while...

Your PPR shud get to you on or b4 second week of Nov (if all goes well with your medicals).

Congrats in advance & don't be a stranger !

Positive things are already happening in accra... More than we can actually notice on this forum.

It is well !

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ahoy said:
hi, guys Accra just sent me an e-mail to send another proof of funds and paystubs. I was given 60days to produce them. I guess that was y my addy disappeared on monday.
Hey Ahoy, did this e-mail also contain Paper file number starting with B? I reckon this is second AOR. Will update the tracker accordingly...Mandie

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
Jada said:
Hello all,
egrace62 CONGRATS!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!! I just received PPR this morning,about 2hrs ago. I burst into tears,I no go lie :). God is faithful. I pray that this joy I'm feeling will be the portion of all others here,in Jesus name,amen!
Congrattttttttttttttts Jada, God has done it again , which you all the best in Canada!!!.