+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Pa(Prof etc..) Right,
I must agree with you! This is truly getting disconcerting! :mad:
They may all be confused for all we know ???
BTW, how long did they take to give you a response?
I wrote to them on Monday and till now :-\ :-\......
God help us all o
They always reply me quickly o....may be they knew that am an Emperor :p

I wrote on 15 August, 2011 and they replied me on 18 August 2011.

With the content of their mail, it seems my documents is on a queue to be paper screened (my opinion) because many of my set had
"In-process" on their ecas with same information as mine inside the ecas.

I assumed that am In-process and waiting for the paper screening.

Moreso, the content of my mail is so subtle and very interesting that even if a wicked soul should read it, that soul would want to do something for the writer. Really. And seriously. :-* :-*

I can PM you the mail. Infact when I wrote it and re-read it myself, I know I have got them where it sooths. There is power in Language.

At the end of my mail I added " I honestly wish to make Canada my permanent home" ;D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
They always reply me quickly o....may be they knew that am an Emperor :p

I wrote on 15 August, 2011 and they replied me on 18 August 2011.

With the content of their mail, it seems my documents is on a queue to be paper screened (my opinion) because many of my set had
"In-process" on their ecas with same information as mine inside the ecas.

I assumed that am In-process and waiting for the paper screening.

Moreso, the content of my mail is so subtle and very interesting that even if a wicked soul should read it, that soul would want to do something for the writer. Really. And seriously. :-* :-*

I can PM you the mail. Infact when I wrote it and re-read it myself, I know I have got them where it sooths. There is power in Language.

At the end of my mail I added " I honestly wish to make Canada my permanent home" ;D
Abeg, PM me this powerful letter jo :p

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ reddish, first stage of mission accomplished! Next stage make a most glorious landing on Maple (Ugwu) land. A big congrats.

@ right, stay cool-it is well. Of course your ultimate victory is guaranteed!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
I had written a mail to Accra on my case because it was 8 months since my ecas is showing RBVO and this is the mail I got in return:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that until a file has been created in our system we are unable to acknowledge receipt of an application.

However, your application should be in queue to be initiated in our system. Once this is done, you will be acknowledged by email and regular mail of your file number.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards

Now it is confirmed that Accra normally issue 2nd AOR just like any other VOs. My thinking is, our files have not been tranfered to Accra from CIO.

The reply confirmed this, that they could not have acknowledged what was not tranfered to them ab initio. We really need to pray o. I got 1st AOR in October 2010 and up till now, case file has not been transfered to Accra. How long do we have to wait??? Pa Awoderu? Pa Naija pikin are you there?
Pa Right

It's unfortunante the way Accra is going! Do you have a file number from CIO? If you do, what is your Ecas saying about your satatus? Is there any file transfer date in your Ecas?

if you have all these details, please be sure that the person attending to your query is either ignorant of what s/he is doing or that it was a generic response.

Do not be discouraged! It is well!!!!

KcSider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
Pa Right
It's unfortunante the way Accra is going! Do you have a file number from CIO? If you do, what is your Ecas saying about your satatus? Is there any file transfer date in your Ecas?
if you have all these details, please be sure that the person attending to your query is either ignorant of what s/he is doing or that it was a generic response.
KcSder
Pa KcSider.

You are bless jare. There is no transfer date. I have a number on my 1st AOR which I always use to check my ecas status. My ecas status is RBVO

No shaking joooo. who be fool? na dem!!! :p :p :p

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Kcsider said:
Pa Right

KcSider
I agree with the ignorance bit...I personally went to the VO somewhere last month to submit my PCC after I received my PER. Admittedly I know my file could not have yet been transferred to VO, but just wanted to get rid of the PCC before it expires.
So there I go to the counter and met this lady, and I told her explicitly that I had received my PER and I wanted to update my file with PCC from the UK. She seem not to know what I was talking about and didn't have a clue about the FSW! She said I needed to be nomited first and I will need to make a whole new application to Accra, including my CV bla bla bla ???. I was like NOOO! You don't include CVs with your FSW application! And the nomination is done at Centralised Intake Office, duh! she said, 'oh it seems you know more than me...'. I said it appears so. I left fuming cos she apparently didn't have a clue abt the process. Anyway, after two weeks, I went there again and met the same lady later at the counter.. gave her the envelop with the PCC, she just collected and said 'thank you'. She probably had some schooling on the FSW process after that incident! Mandie

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
I agree with the ignorance bit...I personally went to the VO somewhere last month to submit my PCC after I received my PER. Admittedly I know my file could not have yet been transferred to VO, but just wanted to get rid of the PCC before it expires.
So there I go to the counter and met this lady, and I told her explicitly that I had received my PER and I wanted to update my file with PCC from the UK. She seem not to know what I was talking about and didn't have a clue about the FSW! She said I needed to be nomited first and I will need to make a whole new application to Accra, including my CV bla bla bla ???. I was like NOOO! You don't include CVs with your FSW application! And the nomination is done at Centralised Intake Office, duh! she said, 'oh it seems you know more than me...'. I said it appears so. I left fuming cos she apparently didn't have a clue abt the process. Anyway, after two weeks, I went there again and met the same lady later at the counter.. gave her the envelop with the PCC, she just collected and said 'thank you'. She probably had some schooling on the FSW process after that incident! Mandie
This actually happened? :eek:
Shocking to the nth degree :-X
And that truly leaves me worried.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
spokes said:
This actually happened? :eek:
Shocking to the nth degree :-X
And that truly leaves me worried.
I could not believe it either, when she said I needed to make another application to Accra, including my CV and other documents. I was appalled at her level of ignorance...Mandie

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
I could not believe it either, when she said I needed to make another application to Accra, including my CV and other documents. I was appalled at her level of ignorance...Mandie
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pa Naija Pikin, BSC (Hons), BCCB,, As a chartered Immigration Representative you may need to organise an inplant training for Accra VO at a cost designated in CAD$. :p :p

Make sure you give them all it takes to perfect FSW application. Or you no fit? :eek:

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Greetings my people,

Accra is in the top ten heaviest CIC offices. The last information I saw,In 2008/2009 Accra had 21,000 + persons in queue for FSW. At 700 FSW a year...... It will take a while to finish. Please google for 2009 (fall) Auditor General report to the house of commons. go to page 23.
New Delhi and London had 133,000+ and 85000+ in queue.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
hi, guys Accra just sent me an e-mail to send another proof of funds and paystubs. I was given 60days to produce them. I guess that was y my addy disappeared on monday.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
ahoy said:
hi, guys Accra just sent me an e-mail to send another proof of funds and paystubs. I was given 60days to produce them. I guess that was y my addy disappeared on monday.
Congrats.
And your timeliness don't look that bad either
There is hope yet

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ahoy said:
Great news Ahoy - Just run with it!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ahoy said:
congrats...glad to hear this, must be why the address disappeared. So even though ecas is RBVO, they are actually working on our files. Mine has disappeared since Monday, hoping for something positive. Good luck for the rest of the journey! Can you please share the e-mail address you received the request from? Mandie