+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ pa Awoderu, i think total nos of days starting 4rm applicatn to d VO Wil b ok cos that is d only unpredictable stage or ........

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Good day my people, trust you had a great weekend? any update from anyone? my regards to all

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How una dey,

i think i might push in another application in this new july 1st MI cos the pre June 24-36month timeline isnt okay with me AT ALL :eek:

Lets see how it goes sha.

Have a great week y'all

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
pyramid777 said:
How una dey,
i think i might push in another application in this new july 1st MI cos the pre June 24-36month timeline isnt okay with me AT ALL :eek:
Lets see how it goes sha.
Have a great week y'all
Please read the advise given to someone from another thread:

Dear friend,

Don't withdraw your application now because you are almost near to get your medical as I beleive that all pre june 2010 will receive thier medical within the next few months.my evidence is many october 2009 now are geting thier medicals and that is mean they are working accordingly on files
best wishes

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pa Right....

I appreciate your response.... but we are smarter than that to believe such "Long thing" ;D.... Moreover, it isnt against any known CIC rule or regulation & i dont have much too loose except that i might not get a refund on my first application (which i am very okay with).

Luckily for me, i have all the required docs available & the best part is that my sister is travelling to canada on saturday and will ensure it is delivered on monday morning :p

i wish i could be patient like others :mad:

it is well !

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Right said:
Please read the advise given to someone from another thread:

Dear friend,

Don't withdraw your application now because you are almost near to get your medical as I beleive that all pre june 2010 will receive thier medical within the next few months.my evidence is many october 2009 now are geting thier medicals and that is mean they are working accordingly on files
best wishes
Absolutely right!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
pyramid777 said:
Pa Right....
I appreciate your response.... but we are smarter than that to believe such "Long thing" ;D.... Moreover, it isnt against any known CIC rule or regulation & i dont have much too loose except that i might not get a refund on my first application (which i am very okay with).
Luckily for me, i have all the required docs available & the best part is that my sister is travelling to canada on saturday and will ensure it is delivered on monday morning :p
it is well !
Pyramid777, thread gently. No one knows what are the rules yet! The only information we have is that the NOC-29 remains. Who knows if age 35 and above will still qualify? or that the working experience of 4yrs will count? They may even raise the point all together. So my brother, don't run faster than your legs. I'll advise you wait till 1st July and see the rules.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
pyramid777 said:
Pa Right....

it is well !
Hi,
I hope your sister will be going with an evening flight on Saturday (1st of July).
That way, you have ample time to make sure the following haven't changed in the website so your applications are not returned.
a. The application forms
b. Any other set of instructions.
Good-luck!

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pa Right....

You are a great guy (i love the way you are watching my back...) Believe me, i have considered all you have said long before now... i even got a go-ahead from Pa Seglad ;D

Moreover, i am far below 35yrs & i have above 4yrs work experience. I also plan to stay awake all night (if required) on Friday 1st July when the new list will be updated with probably new forms, read it carefully, fill it up, give a third party to review & hand it over to my sister on saturday before she leaves for the airport by 10pm on saturday .

All other Docs are on point IELTS, transcripts, Notarized docs, police report etc.

It is well !

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
pyramid777 said:
Pa Right....

You are a great guy (i love the way you are watching my back...) Believe me, i have considered all you have said long before now... i even got a go-ahead from Pa Seglad ;D

Moreover, i am far below 35yrs & i have above 4yrs work experience. I also plan to stay awake all night (if required) on Friday 1st July when the new list will be updated with probably new forms, read it carefully, fill it up, give a third party to review & hand it over to my sister on saturday before she leaves for the airport by 10pm on saturday .

All other Docs are on point IELTS, transcripts, Notarized docs, police report etc.

It is well !
Ah well, you got it all worked out!
Go for it then :)

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Pa Spokes....

May God grant us our heart desires !

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
pyramid777 said:
Thanx Pa Spokes....

May God grant us our heart desires !
Amen! ;)

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My people ,
Hope you are all doing well. I got the following reply when I sent an enquiry to Accra. I am yet to receive any response since Nov 2010 when I submitted my full doc. What is the meaning of this

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Please also quote your UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)
Canadian High Commission