+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
My people, I greet una.
I urgently need your advice and opinions.
We have done our medicals on the 7th May 2011 but my wife was pregnant. London VO has put our application on hold since then waiting for the baby. Thank God the baby came on 27th June 2011. I made passport application for him almost immediately. After completing the online thing, the Nigeria Immigration system gave us 12th December 2011 (imagine 6 months time) for his interview appointment. That means his passport will be issued about Xmas time. That na long time from now. The people we got medical request together are getting decision made already.

Please, does anybody know who to contact or what to do to bring the interview appointment time forward. The problem is Nigeria High Commission in London will only attend to you base on your interview date. Its only the baby's medical that is left in our processing. Besides, our UK resident permit expires in about 9 weeks time. We need to add the new baby to the application for extension too. This also requires a passport for the baby.
I sent an email to Nigeria Immigration Service in Lagos (as per Nigeria Embassy London's advice). They replied that there is no new date on the partal.
Please, please and please I need your advice urgently. Anything is useful to me now.

Thank you
Shalom

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
My people ,
Hope you are all doing well. I got the following reply when I sent an enquiry to Accra. I am yet to receive any response since Nov 2010 when I submitted my full doc. What is the meaning of this

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Please also quote your UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'immigration (KAS)
Canadian High Commission
Jackson, Paper screen is to determine your application eligibility, if you have the pass mark (67),then your application will be selected and medical will be issued. if you have not submitted your IELTS report please go for it and submit it as soon as possible before the screening is done. Please be proactive to avoid unnecessary delay or a prolong processing time.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
My people, I greet una.
We have done our medicals on the 7th May 2011 but my wife was pregnant. London VO has put our application on hold since then waiting for the baby. Thank God the baby came on 27th June 2011. I made passport application for him almost immediately. After completing the online thing, the Nigeria Immigration system gave us 12th December 2011 (imagine 6 months time) for his interview appointment. That means his passport will be issued about Xmas time. That na long time from now. The people we got medical request together are getting decision made already.

Please, does anybody know who to contact or what to do to bring the interview appointment time forward. The problem is Nigeria High Commission in London will only attend to you base on your interview date. Its only the baby's medical that is left in our processing. Besides, our UK resident permit expires in about 9 weeks time. We need to add the new baby to the application for extension too. This also requires a passport for the baby.
I sent an email to Nigeria Immigration Service in Lagos (as per Nigeria Embassy London's advice). They replied that there is no new date on the partal.
Please, please and please I need your advice urgently. Anything is useful to me now.

Thank you
Shalom
There are two things here you can do:
Apply for a British passport for your new born baby or apply for a travel document from Nigeria Embassy and travel with the child to Nigeria and get the passport.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
seglad said:
Apply for a British passport for your new born baby or apply for a travel document from Nigeria Embassy and travel with the child to Nigeria and get the passport.

Spot on seglad,well said.If you have the means get to lagos and you will have this passport less than 5days.Wetin abeg,naija wahala too much for UK.

All the best though.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA

We are meant to have another Eagle meeting in July.

Date :16th,July 2011

venue:Etiebets place

Time:12noon

Happy second half of the year.Thi snew instruction will favour each and everyone of us .IJN.

Ig

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
seglad said:
The Baby might be too young to board.Apply for British P if elligible.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
:-\ :-\

Pa Naija Pikin he she a Pa?
No, she is not a Pa'. Pa Pyramid77 is seeing with the eyes of an Accra VO victim :'(

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
igbehinadara said:
NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA

We are meant to have another Eagle meeting in July.

Date :16th,July 2011

venue:Etiebets place

Time:12noon

Happy second half of the year.Thi snew instruction will favour each and everyone of us .IJN.

Ig
Can the date be shifted to 23rd July? I should be in Lagos then and will be able to attend.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
jada,how is your baby?The date was fixed after the meeting.Am sorry.lg

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Shalom1 said:
My people, I greet una.

Thank you
Shalom
If you don't mind the cost when compared with time. Though it all depends on what your priorities are you can consider the trip to Lagos. All the best.

@ all greetings to all in the house. I had been pretty busy these days that sometimes I forgot I had a pending application awaiting response with ACCRA.

@ Naija Pikin. Nawaah o even to squeeze out time to see. Remains a project yet to be attempted.

@ All. I wish u well as ACCRA has no other choice than to issue everyone here the Maple Leave.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Shalom1 said:
My people, I greet una.

Thank you
Shalom
My People.... I dey hail ooooooo

Shalom - You can still get your baby's passport in the UK! Please go in person to the Embassy and try to speak with someone. Do not rely completely on the online date. I believe something can be done if you are able to get audience with someone. Give it a trial first!

Your baby may be too young to fly now.

KcSider

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
Hello Guyz,
My status went into ''IN PROCESS'' on 24th of june 2011.
But today 30th of june, I got a mail requesting that I should do medicals, send proof of fund, and pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee.
Is this any other person's experience or is it just me?
The link for the approved Doctors' list isn't even going.
I hope I'm not alone in all this.
Pls let me know if anyone else has the same experience.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
drmoney said:
Hello Guyz,
My status went into ''IN PROCESS'' on 24th of june 2011.
But today 30th of june, I got a mail requesting that I should do medicals, send proof of fund, and pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee.
Is this any other person's experience or is it just me?
The link for the approved Doctors' list isn't even going.
I hope I'm not alone in all this.
Pls let me know if anyone else has the same experience.
This is good news. I know that hard copies are also sent. So watch out for that.

Congrats