+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello Naija,

TJ2010,

May your landing be flawless just like most members of the forum IJNA,go on and prosper.

@Eagles, please let us move forward and look forward to our MR,PPR,and Landing.

@Beeyo,keep it real.ok

Ig

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeyo and TJ,
Hey guys pls let us move on with our lives and continue to contribute positively the way we have always been doing.

I have met Beyoo here and i have had course to exchange PMs with TJ on several occasions who i also hope to meet as soon as he lands with his family too, both guys are gentlemen by my standard. Issues do get out of proportion atimes, please let us shape this issue back on the right track and continue to be positive influence that we have always been.

Let the next agenda be the way forward and successful hosting of the next meeting in Naija.

Thanks

Oloye

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Oloye said:
Beeyo and TJ,
Hey guys pls let us move on with our lives and continue to contribute positively the way we have always been doing.

I have met Beyoo here and i have had course to exchange PMs with TJ on several occasions who i also hope to meet as soon as he lands with his family too, both guys are gentlemen by my standard. Issues do get out of proportion atimes, please let us shape this issue back on the right track and continue to be positive influence that we have always been.

Let the next agenda be the way forward and successful hosting of the next meeting in Naija.

Thanks

Oloye
May we continue to have Elders in this forum, Agba o ni tan, Agba yin a dale in Jesus Name, Amen.

To all remaining Prospective MRs & PRs, our expectations this week will never be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy-Bee

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right guys,
It's a new day, a new week and a new dawn of more good news! I think it's best if we focus on that....everyone trying to score a point won't help any of us.

To the rest of MI2s still waiting, it is well with us and this week shall not pass us by.

And to all MI3s, gradually, it's coming closer....

And to those yet to apply, well, it appears tougher now but don't relent in your efforts to get to your dream destination.

Happy week everyone!!

*Mandie*

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Busy B said:
Hi BusyB
Thanks for your reply.I sent you a PM,guess I mixed up your name but I replied using the link provided.pls reply me thanks again and God bless everyone on this forum
Chinny09

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
chinny09 said:
Busy B said:
Hi BusyB
Thanks for your reply.I sent you a PM,guess I mixed up your name but I replied using the link provided.pls reply me thanks again and God bless everyone on this forum
Chinny09

Hello fellows, I guess I am the newest person to join this interesting forum... I look foward to participating actively here. Meanwhile, I'm a newbie applying for this yr (2013) FSW. Though I started the process sometimes april last yr until it was temporarily suspended in july or so 2012. I'll really appreciate any info for new applicants as they are available. I wish us all the very best! Peace

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Many thanks, everyone for having had a great weekend that just passed..... - To God be the glory.
Great appreciations to Beeyo and TJ2010 - for clearly showing they are true Naija people, demonstrating the truth about their feelings and having nothing to hide in expressing their anger - although it would have been properly managed. Please, I want to appreciate both of you and seek that you both drop your 'cutlasses' to slice yourselves. We are all here in this forum to seek greater opportunities out there in Canada for ourselves and families - hence there is no need to get agitated about trivial issues. Lets always see things from the positive angle. Being negative does not help any individaul in any matter.

@ Oloye - happy you have met these gentelmen and thanks for your kind words in bridging the gap.

@ TJ2010 - wishing you and family great experience in your landing - May God grant you all safe/pleasant trips across to Canada. How nice it will be for Beeyo to pick-up TJ2010 at the airport when they arrive in Canada - to demonstrate true brotherly love in spite of previous issues amongst both - IT IS WELL, ABEG MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOOOO!!!. We shall continue to pray for the best - for us all. May God crown all our efforts to prosper in Canada IJNA.

@ Mandie, we have not forgotten...you and Gabil are the next in line for MR - and it shall come speedily - so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen.
To everyone expecting favourable updates from AVO for MRs and PPRs, we pray it comes quickly in Jesus Name, Amen.

Once more, Congratulations to TJ2010 and Beeyo on their expression of emotions and saying it the way they both felt - It is all about good friendship - with nothing to hide.

My Naija people - I greet you all and looking forward to the next Eagle meeting. Cheers, HAA

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Hi forumites,

Pls how long does WES take before they send an evaluation? Also I want to know if I can send my transcripts myself since I have them with me,I got my sealed transcript last year unopened,also I have my transcripts from my school in the UK I don't know if they insist on the school sending the transcripts by them selves.
If they do I don't know how long this would take for me to meet up the may 4th deadline.pls seniors I need ur advice thanks
Chinny09

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
dada-karma said:
Hello fellows, I guess I am the newest person to join this interesting forum... I look foward to participating actively here. Meanwhile, I'm a newbie applying for this yr (2013) FSW. Though I started the process sometimes april last yr until it was temporarily suspended in july or so 2012. I'll really appreciate any info for new applicants as they are available. I wish us all the very best! Peace
You're most welcome, I think the first step to your request is to deligently go through www.cic.gc.ca site and ask questions where you need clarifications. I wish you all the best.

Busy-Bee

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
chinny09 said:
Hi forumites,

Pls how long does WES take before they send an evaluation? Also I want to know if I can send my transcripts myself since I have them with me,I got my sealed transcript last year unopened,also I have my transcripts from my school in the UK I don't know if they insist on the school sending the transcripts by them selves.
If they do I don't know how long this would take for me to meet up the may 4th deadline.pls seniors I need ur advice thanks
Chinny09
@ Chinny09,

1. May 4th is not the deadline. However, it is great to choose that for the sake of ensuring speed and efficiency in sending in your apps.
2. For you to come across as credible, let the schools send in the transcripts directly to WES. Always assume these credentialing bodies are schools who prefer to receive directly.
3. My experience with an evaluation body that is not WES shows time periods between 2-4 weeks. But remember that they will be besieged with a sudden influx and need for assessment from thousands of applicants.

Also, I hope my response last time was of some use to you? ::)

Dear All,
My little submission above is for the benefit of all intending applicants.
Cheers! ;)

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
chinny09 said:
Hi forumites,

Chinny09

What to Submit How to Submit
Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

AND

To be submitted to WES by applicant.
2. Academic transcripts showing all subjects completed and all grades awarded for all years of post-secondary study
Please Note: WES does not evaluate academic records from the University of Port Harcourt.

To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

3. For completed doctoral programs, a letter confirming the awarding of doctorate To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.
Please click here to download degree conferral request form.

VOCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION : Polytechnics, Teacher Training Colleges, Colleges of Nursing and Midwifery
1. Clear, legible photocopies of all diplomas issued by the appropriate awarding authority
e.g. Certificate of Registration issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Nigeria Certificate of Education

AND

To be submitted to WES by applicant.
2. Academic transcripts for all post-secondary programs of study
To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

SECONDARY EDUCATION
If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.
1. External examination results for the Senior School Certificate To be sent directly to WES by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC).

Important Notes - Please Read:

Documentation:
Some academic institutions can take several weeks to provide transcripts. Applicants are strongly encouraged to request their transcript(s) as early as possible.
All documents are subject to verification by WES.
All documents become the property of WES and will not be returned or released to the applicant.
WES only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. Applicants should not submit short-term professional development courses or other non-formal, non-academic training documents. These types of documents will not be evaluated or included in the WES evaluation report.

Name on an Evaluation:
A WES evaluation report is always issued under the name indicated on the academic record(s).
If applicable, applicants must submit proof of name change for identity verification purposes (e.g. please submit clear and legible photocopies of a marriage certificate or other official document).

Applicants should NOT submit their original documents.

Please submit a formal application before your documents are scheduled to arrive at WES. Without an application on file, WES will be unable to process your academic records or confirm that they have been received.

Where to Send Documents
By postal mail:
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Got this from Wes website. Www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp
They claim 7 days to complete evaluation. I also advice you go throu their website.
All the best.

GLORIOUS FAVOUR

Mar 19, 2013
My people, I thank baba God o. My ppr came in on 18th april. I am getting ready to go to accra, just want to ask for clarification. In the ppr it states:
Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
My question is, am I going to fill generic form and additional family form all over? There has been no change in my family composition since I applied in oct 29 2013. What do I do? Can anybody help me?
Tinu and other seniors help out.

God bless us all

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Dear Spokes
Thanks a million.of course I did find it very useful and I replied if u check earlier mails.so sorry if u didn't come across it.thanks again.pls spokes do u know any of us that stays in portharcourt? Pls reply if anyone here is in PH

Chinny09

spokes said:
@ Chinny09,

1. May 4th is not the deadline. However, it is great to choose that for the sake of ensuring speed and efficiency in sending in your apps.
2. For you to come across as credible, let the schools send in the transcripts directly to WES. Always assume these credentialing bodies are schools who prefer to receive directly.
3. My experience with an evaluation body that is not WES shows time periods between 2-4 weeks. But remember that they will be besieged with a sudden influx and need for assessment from thousands of applicants.

Also, I hope my response last time was of some use to you? ::)

Dear All,
My little submission above is for the benefit of all intending applicants.
Cheers! ;)

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
chinny09 said:
Dear Spokes
Thanks a million.of course I did find it very useful and I replied if u check earlier mails.so sorry if u didn't come across it.thanks again.pls spokes do u know any of us that stays in portharcourt? Pls reply if anyone here is in PH

Chinny09
Chinny09,
I wonder if my efforts to assist with your WES request was useful. Any way what do you want to get done in PH?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mandie,

Where art thou been hiding?Good to hear from you dear,goodnews on the way for you soonest.

Ig