+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
EKO4REAL said:
I am just about sending my application form but my wife and kids passports are not ready, do i need to include their passport numbers as a must or i can go ahead with the application without filling their passport numbers.Also can i be educated on steps involve in the application process and time frame.
Thanks
On the passports: Do you have any old passports for your wife and kids? If you do, just include the numbers for now and put the expiry date as ten years from the issue date or Dec 31 2010(assuming you're within the 10yr validity); if its only your wife that has an old one, use the number on your wife's old passports to complete forms for wife and kids. Its been in the news that the old passports cease to be valid for travel by the end of the year, infact some countries stopped issuing out visas on them as far back as 2007, they ask visa applicants to go get an ecowas -biometric one. As far as Canada CIO is concerned, you can submit your applications with the old passport numbers, and then carry on to go get a new one after submitting, such that by the time you get the go-ahead to file in your documents at the local visa office - you can then update the passport numbers with the new one and briefly explain in your cover note that you'd gone ahead to procure new biometric passports as the old ones were being phased out-simple. It not unheard of for kids to be included on their mother's passports for travel, though most developed countries now frown on this, but you can do this to get through the initial stage. A friend did this with CIO and was OK. A few also did this under the PNP route and they were OK.

CiC do issue out alerts in their operational bulletins regarding passports validity for countries upgrading their identity passports, and none so far has been issued on Nigeria(they'd probably issue one by dec2010), hence you can go ahead to submit and then update in the intervening time.

If no passports held at all, then i'll advise you wait till you get one for them before you go ahead to submit. It can't be that long to get new passports anyways, people get their passports now in three days or so. So you can just hold on till you have the passports sorted. Its your call entirely.

On the application procedures: Pls go thru the forum, there are lots of info about this in previous pages. Also, see the guides, and Accra specific documentation checklist which you can begin to work on after submitting to CIO.. Please do a fresh download of the forms or check that the copies you have filled in have the same info as the latest ones on cic site.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf

Hope it all goes well for you.

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Hello Guys,

Can somebody advise me on how to pay the Landing Fees in Accra. Got medicals and RPPF requests to be submitted within 60 days yesterday. I have contacted Yaba for the medicals but do not know how to go about the fees: Should it be in bank draft? Who should it be address to, if yes? In what currency? Or can we pay local currency equivalent in Accra? My questions are many but I trust the house to provide reliable guides. Thank you and God bless.

Kuli

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Thanks Oceana/Igbehinadara... I found a bank draft thru a friend in the UK for 40 pounds flat fee + 7% rate (hope that's not too much)?

Does anyone knows where fingerprinting is done in Nigeria? Any government agency, offices, locations and fees associated with it? Kindly let me know.

Thanks~

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tessi ,am so glad u sorted the draft issue.Why don't you visit a local police station for enquiries.I have no clue about finger printing.
Best of luck.We go reach that land oooooo by the help of the God of Jacob whom we serve and believe in.

Oceania,I must commend you,you are a wonderful resource to the naija's on this thread.Keep up the good work and i say God bless.Ogbon ati oye o ni tan ni oruko jesu.amin.

Nite nite

Ig

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Go to CID alagbon,Ikoyi with your international passport,one photo passport and 5k and ask for the figner print expert-Inspector Joshua and you will be ok same day.
Benny

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Igbehin...wink! wink! ;)

Benny...Been searching the whole 9ija for this info. Thanks a bunch!

Oceana, R u in CND already, seems to be talking from experience alot. U r doing a good job on ur input on this forum as Ig has said. Keep it up!

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Tessi said:
Thanks Oceana/Igbehinadara... I found a bank draft thru a friend in the UK for 40 pounds flat fee + 7% rate (hope that's not too much)?

Does anyone knows where fingerprinting is done in Nigeria? Any government agency, offices, locations and fees associated with it? Kindly let me know.

Thanks~
\

Tessi,

For fingerprinting, go to Kam Salem House at Lagos Island, around Obalende, ask anybody to direct you from Obalende

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Badmus said:
\

Tessi,

For fingerprinting, go to Kam Salem House at Lagos Island, around Obalende, ask anybody to direct you from Obalende
I once did mine in Kam Salem Building

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moi brodas and sistas I give glory to The Most High. I got medical and RPPF via postal mail this morning. Praise God.

Wishing you all good speed in Jesus Name.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
barsindoo said:
Moi brodas and sistas I give glory to The Most High. I got medical and RPPF via postal mail this morning. Praise God.

Barsindo,
Congratulationsss,

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Oga Baesindoodoo,
This one must be washed o.Congrats man.God is on the throne and working things out for you.He that has began good things in your life will bring it to completion in Jesus name.Amen.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
barsindoo said:

Basindo,

When was your initial application submission and to which CIC office just wanting to keep track of the timeline to help to forecast when our own will be coming, I thank God on your behalf, Congrat once again

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beloved Badmus & Aner777 you own shall arrive speedily by His grace. Thanks guys.

Shicken, food and drinks (malt & co) plenty oooooooooooooo.

E se gan ni.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oga Badmus,

My timelines are displayed at the foot of my post(signature). Am under the Fast Track Regime.

Thanks again.