+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

uchematt

Mar 11, 2012
tok said:
Good day my fellow Nigeria,
I have this headache with my IELTS results that I did 10th of this month, I have this results L5.5, R5.0,W6.0,S6.0, overall band 5.5,Can my application be illegible for processing, though I have 60pts alraedy without englisg as follow Qual25pts+ Age10pts+adap4pts+Exp21pts=60pts without 8pts I made on english.
My total is now 68pts but can they accept my overall band of 5.5 that is my fear , please enlighten me.
TOK
There is no problem on that IELTS result mine was pverall band 5.0 and was accepted by the CIC so you can go ahead to submit your application with your IELTS result of 5.5

tok

Nov 16, 2011
uchematt said:
There is no problem on that IELTS result mine was pverall band 5.0 and was accepted by the CIC so you can go ahead to submit your application with your IELTS result of 5.5
Thanks alot for giving that boldness and rest assured though I have submitted my application since 2010, this IELTS is just additional request doc.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Pa Naija Pikin,
Remember I had a dream about your PPR, you should have received your PPR by now. I expected that my dream on your PPR should have come true. Check your mail please and let us hear the good news from you. Remember the code? A,E,I,O,U. Three of them have got their visas. So, go and pick up your own visa in Accra, though, you haven't got invitation to come to accra, just go and tell them that your visa is long due and you have not heard from them. If you tell them this, they will schedule a date to come for your PPR. If i were you i will go to Accra physically with my family passport and with passport photograhp specification, in case they might be ready to issue the visa same day.

Seglad

uchematt

Mar 11, 2012
tok said:
Thanks alot for giving that boldness and rest assured though I have submitted my application since 2010, this IELTS is just additional request doc.
email me ur number at uchematt@yahoo.com for more directions if u care
matt

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Gabil said:
Ikemba said:
Hello Naija group. I have been following your experiences in the last two weeks since i discovered this forum and will like to be part of it. My full application was received on June 27 while my PER in August 29 2011. NOC 1233. Additional documents request from Accra giving me 60days to respond was 16th November 2011 with further proof of fund which i submitted in December and tracked via fedex and was received by one J.Nabi on 5th of January 2012. later in January, my address went off and has been quiet and no further update since them. My status has been RBVO. Is anybody having the same or similar experience as this?

Ikemba
Igwe ikemba,
We are on the same boat.
Let me borrow mandie words
We go hear goodnews soonest
welcome to the long queue
Thanx
Thanks Gabil but whats your timeline and are you on the same NOC?
welcome to the long queue

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
@ Pa Naija Pikin,
Remember I had a dream about your PPR, you should have received your PPR by now. I expected that my dream on your PPR should have come true. Check your mail please and let us hear the good news from you. Remember the code? A,E,I,O,U. Three of them have got their visas. So, go and pick up your own visa in Accra, though, you haven't got invitation to come to accra, just go and tell them that your visa is long due and you have not heard from them. If you tell them this, they will schedule a date to come for your PPR. If i were you i will go to Accra physically with my family passport and with passport photograhp specification, in case they might be ready to issue the visa same day.

Seglad
Pa' Seglad, so you dream't and so shall it be IJN. No need to check my mail, I shall be there physically as advised.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Toluwanile, a big congrats

@ MUFU, you're being investigated as you sound too unreal; soon you will be demystified, your true identity revealed and then possibly shown the way out of this inestimable forum.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
iii said:

@ MUFU, you're being investigated as you sound too unreal; soon you will be demystified, your true identity revealed and then possibly shown the way out of this inestimable forum.
Ive said this same thing from day one tha mufu is not real his number 08094229116 is not real too.
I no go lie sha , i dey gbadun the guy/babe post wella.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
DIAMONDX said:
@ Omolle

You may wait forever Mufu is fake
U r absolutely KORRECT.!!!!

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
iii said:

what it is oma iii?.i does not worry you sir.does i give palavar?.it is canada talk we all is talk.what it is slef?.what am i does now?.ihave do aplicaton for visa.i have go accra for intarviuew.what i see i talks.if some persun like he can takes it or not takes,anothar persun can fit to took it. investigate ko. invastigate ni.i have give numbar wey i get for my bb.no body is pin me for it.iam not fit come meeting.becourse i have go accra since thorsday.i have talk it for here.haba.me slef i am be inestimable alagba mufu.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your MR Madam Tolu, and sisi Omoge, Congratulations on your PPR.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
seglad said:
@ Pa Naija Pikin,

Seglad
What about the consonant codes: B,C,D,F,G etc?
*Mandie*

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Hi my Naija Canadians, how was ur meeting yesterday? Though I cld not come cos of family engagement as I earlier apologised, I was there with u in spirit. Hope u had wonderful n fruitful deliberations n prayers. I pray that the almighty God will continue to show Himself gracious among us n our aspirations will not be in vain IJN amen. All d elders in d house led by IG I say well done n Gbam.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
@ Pa Naija Pikin,

Seglad
Abeg Pa Seglad, when this dream go reach my side na? :'( :'(

@ all, I hope everyone had a great meeting yesterday? Became tied up with office matter :-[ and didn't show up like i thought i would :eek:
Can any one share experiences?
God bless you all

@Ig, @OMOGE, happy mothers' sunday to you ;)