+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Hello Babe Loolo,

Kindly add me to NOKIA 3310 Group(if any)?
That should be near automatic. I think MTN should be able to do that. Or you migrate to Orange. They will be more delighted to have someone from Nigeria.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
my naija group peepol i have give my bb numbar for test of meeting place.i have not see the test for meeting place.i want jion the bb group.if loolo can fit to take the pin of my bb that i get.ibeg i want come for meeting.you can fit to put my name for the lettre.it is mufutau. thank sir.
Now I know that Pa MUFU is a fake. If you think am wrong please show your face in the next meeting. Gbam

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
Mufu,

you no go fit come our meeting or join bb group with dis kain englis ooo...

the IV for bb group or meeting na IELTS result with atleast 6.0 pass score.

Go do the exam for british council first, then we go show u way... ask loolo if you no believe... 8)
Remember that Pa MUFU had a wife from francophone country and his proficiency may be in french and not english. Abi Pa Mufu?

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
i am see that my oma naija is talk that my grammar not good.that cerfeticate of ilets i have get it for the i exam i do for ibadan.i have pass my starndad 6. i have trade cerfeticate.i have work for inside big conpany.see grammar is not big mattar for my buisness.i am union chiarman not for the grammar that i know.icome for naija group as my sister is tell me that person fit get advised for visa mattar.since i come now some peopols have give me advised.but some my niaja group some time is take me do yeye.i want come for meeting make you see me for face.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
i thank my naija group for all this talk for my mattar.i dont worry say some person have tell me say i am be fake.it is for visa mattar we all come get advised.if some person like it can take me do yeye.me i know say that canada place i must go it.

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
MUFU said:
i am see that my oma naija is talk that my grammar not good.that cerfeticate of ilets i have get it for the i exam i do for ibadan.i have pass my starndad 6. i have trade cerfeticate.i have work for inside big conpany.see grammar is not big mattar for my buisness.i am union chiarman not for the grammar that i know.icome for naija group as my sister is tell me that person fit get advised for visa mattar.since i come now some peopols have give me advised.but some my niaja group some time is take me do yeye.i want come for meeting make you see me for face.
:D :D :D :D Its so obvious that Pa Mufu is not real. This is so funny. Meanwhile Pa Right , I want to ask if your ecas states anywhere that your file has been reviewd and a letter has been mailed to you. We share the same timeline and I'm also in process from 9th of March. To all our Pa's and Ma's in the forum I dey greet o. I'm really happy with the spirit and the help we're getting from this forum. Let's keep it up. To my brothers and sisters waiting for one update or the other, The God that answereth by fire will favour us all at appointed time.IT IS DONE. Shout a big Aaaaammmmmmeeeeen, if you believe it.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
i thank my naija group for all this talk for my mattar.i dont worry say some person have tell me say i am be fake.it is for visa mattar we all come get advised.if some person like it can take me do yeye.me i know say that canada place i must go it.
Mufu

Did yoU write ielts pls what is ur score share wit us

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
anothar person is come to take me do yeye.see my name is mufutau ogedengbe.go look it for visa office.i have get the ilelts paper that i go write exam for ibadan.my mark is even pass 6.grammar not be my langwage.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Gentlemen,
1. Do you think it is wise or advisable to embark on an exploratory visit to Manitoba in other to be interview for the MPNP?.
2. Is there any way it cab be waived?
3. Can the interview be done online via Skype or yahoo messenger.
4. Should an applicant fail to make a visit to Manitoba, what is the next step

Thank you

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
thejackson said:
Gentlemen,
1. Do you think it is wise or advisable to embark on an exploratory visit to Manitoba in other to be interview for the MPNP?.
2. Is there any way it cab be waived?
3. Can the interview be done online via Skype or yahoo messenger.
4. Should an applicant fail to make a visit to Manitoba, what is the next step

Thank you
Are applicants funding the exploratory visit themselves? Meaning,visa application and all that comes with it, air ticket, accommodation etc? And then come back, complete the process before the proper landing? :eek:
I dont know but maybe you could ask the Manitoba office?
*Mandie*

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
anothar person is come to take me do yeye.see my name is mufutau ogedengbe.go look it for visa office.i have get the ilelts paper that i go write exam for ibadan.my mark is even pass 6.grammar not be my langwage.
Pa Mufu. There are no IELTS centers in Ibadan. Ielts centers are in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
MUFU said:
Pa mufutau,
Ielts in Ibadan ke, I remember now, dat one beside bodija Abi.?

Did mine in Abeokuta oo..

Love u for the comic relief am getting 4rm ya ingrish

More pls.

laplatto

Sep 30, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2281 - Computer Network Technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Won't be necessary
Nomination.....
06-2011
AOR Received.
11-2011
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
12-2011
Med's Done....
02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
2012 DV
I am a harbinger of good news and good news shall I always bear.

Just got the GOOD NEWS that our PR visa is ready for collection within the next 60 days.

What a relief and a glorious end to the long process. Somebody shout halleluyah......................

regards