+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Alfpharm said:
Mandie,
Please whose duty it is to verify POF,CIO or VO after getting PER?The VO
Does the verification mean Background checks are going on?I think verification has to do with the authenticity of the documents you provided, while background check has more to do with a check on you to confirm that you are not a militant or a Boko Haram
PLS seniors.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Alfpharm said:
Mandie,
Please whose duty it is to verify POF,CIO or VO after getting PER?
Does the verification mean Background checks are going on?
PLS seniors.
After PER, everything else is handled by VO. CIO only does paper screening to issue Positive Eligibility Review.
Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Is there any 2009 applicant in the house? It appears to me as if the VO world wide were mandated to complete the backlogs in the MI1 bracket, then move on to MI2 and 3 before alternating between Pre-Feb 2008 and the MI3 applicants.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Mandie and Omo naija,you get response to your emails I don't at all.One is not certain as to what the VOs are up to.Lord our eyes are on you for help.

Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear People

Let me tell you this story. I do hope you will apply it

Once upon a time, there live tortoise, the lion and the horse. All three were friend and enjoying themselves. Out of greed, the tortoise stole the farm products of the Lion. He was subsequently sentence to seven year imprisonment. So both Lion and the horse continue to live in harmony and forget their greedy friend.
The tortoise was soon to be release.Oh what a joyous day for him. Unfortunately, on the eve of his release, he began to fight with the prison staff . His reason, you may ask? The tortoise alleged that the prison staff detailed to open the gate for his release was too slow.

The tortoise, having waited for seven years , could not endure A DAY LONGER. What a pity.

Omonaija, Gabil, Mandie and others who are fighting with Accra, please answer this question honestly

If Accra should issue your VISA today, will you travel to Canada tomorrow, or next week or next month?
I am sure you may still be in Niger for about 2-4 months.

When I said , I want to rent a house in Calgary the other day, some of my brothers almost nail me to the cross. To tell you the truth,
I am set and ready tomorrow.I live here in the North where hostility and killings seem to be the normal flora.

Please let us all wait. Accra will soon call us all to receive our VISA. LET ME HEAR YOU SAY A THUNDEROUS AMEN

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Dear People

Once upon a time, there live tortoise, the lion and the horse. All three were friend and enjoying themselves. Out of greed, the tortoise stole the farm products of the Lion. He was subsequently sentence to seven year imprisonment. So both Lion and the horse continue to live in harmony and forget their greedy friend.
The tortoise was soon to be release.Oh what a joyous day for him. Unfortunately, on the eve of his release, he began to fight with the prison staff . His reason, you may ask? The tortoise alleged that the prison staff detailed to open the gate for his release was too slow.

The tortoise, having waited for seven years , could not endure A DAY LONGER. What a pity.

Omonaija, Gabil, Mandie and others who are fighting with Accra, please answer this question honestly

If Accra should issue your VISA today, will you travel to Canada tomorrow, or next week or next month?

When I said , I want to rent a house in Calgary the other day, some of my brothers almost nail me to the cross. To tell you the truth,
I am set and ready tomorrow.I live here in the North where hostility and killings seem to be the normal flora.

Please let us all wait. Accra will soon call us all to receive our VISA. LET ME HEAR YOU SAY A THUNDEROUS AMEN
AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
thejackson said:
Dear People

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin loruko Jesu.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Amen my brother.Impatience is our problem,I pray God will help us to overcome such in our lifes.thejackson and Tinu,the lord God almighty is on our case and he will move soonest.Amen

Ig

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hello brethren, my online status change to in process what does that mean. When will they send medical. Is it something good or bad. If good after how many month will they call for medical.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
Hello brethren, my online status change to in process what does that mean. When will they send medical. Is it something good or bad. If good after how many month will they call for medical.
2 and a half year

babadee

Sep 18, 2010
seglad said:
2 and a half year
. Patience,patience, patience that is the name of the game. Some delays happen not because of coincedent but for our humility and patience to be tested. We are destined for the TOP and we shall there. May ur case never be like our case (2004), yet in all things we still give thanks to God. Faithful is He that has began a new thing. . . . . , the hand of zerrubabel has laid the foundation, the same hand will complete it. The vision is for an appointed time. U are alive simply means there is hope. Patience is name of the GAME.Babadee

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Amen to thejackson's prayer. Patience is truly the name of the game, may the Lord help us all.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
TJ2010 said:
That is good news. Can you give your timeline?
Mandie

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Goodnews is beginning to roll one of us who is a silent reader but is always in touch with me a PRE JUNER got his MR,PCC and RPRF yesterday.More goodnews by his grace.Amen

Ig