+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ibitayo

Dec 22, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Fingers xxx
Med's Done....
Fingers xxx
Interview........
Fingers xxx
Passport Req..
Fingers xxx
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers xxx
LANDED..........
Fingers xxx
kindly inform me what this meeting is all about please. interested

Razaqng said:
My pple,

I had a discussion with one Mr. Akinola at the National stadium,suru-Lere for a hall to enable us hold our meeting there.Pls I would like to know if the location is ok by the house.The guy says he wuld only take something for drink,as in a token for making the hall available with chairs.However,I have not concluded the discussion as ur go ahead directive is imperative.Thanx and God bless as you respond. :eek:

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW Backlog Reduction Initiative

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program and Citizenship and Immigration Canada are planning a strategic initiative under which Federal Skilled Worker applicants may be invited to receive faster processing through the MPNP.

Contact the MPNP office by e-mail at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca. to communicate your interest in undertaking a strategic initiative under which Federal Skilled Worker applicants may be invited to receive faster processing through the MPNP.

Be the first to apply, Not sure if it has started yet but there is no crime in trying. Just send an email either to make enquiry or apply GBAM!

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Congrats to everyone who's made progress in their Apps...

I haven't been on here in a long long time, i had a chat with someone who frequents the site and thought to pop in just to see..

One thing caught my attention, i read that cerutti posted his/her location as Bristol Uk, and (s)he's considering/being advised to use DHL to courier the passport to Accra from the Uk. Things may have changed since i left the UK, but the situation back then was that Passports were not allowed to go across Uk borders to Nigeria/Ghana through DHL/Fedex etc. It was just a blanket ban at the time, and even if DHL accepted to courier the passports, there was the risk that it would be impounded by UK Customs as they were then called in addition to being prosecuted. It would be a pleasant surprise if the ban has now been removed. Quite a number of us back then had to do it the expensive way - jump on the plane to Accra to pick up the visas. We tried every other way at the time and nothing else worked.

Once again, i do not know what the current situation is, and i do not imply in anyway that those who suggested going the DHL route did not do so in good faith. Its just that it appeared that Cerutti's location was not mentioned by anybody else. My sincere apologies if its all changed or if Cerutti was only on a visit to Bristol.

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Congrats Cerutti,

Please see my post above.

And try to look into the issue i raised up there. Someone was going to get his Passport to Accra somehow, and asked Accra if Accra could use their own internal mailing system to send it to London CiC, so he could then go pick up from London CiC - and the fellow got a No. All the best...

Regards

CERUTTI said:
Thanks alot my people.

I am in the UK (Bristol).

Just considering the best options to pick up our visas, obviously considering travel cost ,work and family committments.
Does anyone have information on using prepaid courier return?, is it a reliable way of getting passports back and how long does it take the visa office to send the passports back?.

Many thanks for your prompt response.

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
oceana said:
Congrats to everyone who's made progress in their Apps...

I haven't been on here in a long long time, i had a chat with someone who frequents the site and thought to pop in just to see..

One thing caught my attention, i read that cerutti posted his/her location as Bristol Uk, and (s)he's considering/being advised to use DHL to courier the passport to Accra from the Uk. Things may have changed since i left the UK, but the situation back then was that Passports were not allowed to go across Uk borders to Nigeria/Ghana through DHL/Fedex etc. It was just a blanket ban at the time, and even if DHL accepted to courier the passports, there was the risk that it would be impounded by UK Customs as they were then called in addition to being prosecuted. It would be a pleasant surprise if the ban has now been removed. Quite a number of us back then had to do it the expensive way - jump on the plane to Accra to pick up the visas. We tried every other way at the time and nothing else worked.

Once again, i do not know what the current situation is, and i do not imply in anyway that those who suggested going the DHL route did not do so in good faith. Its just that it appeared that Cerutti's location was not mentioned by anybody else. My sincere apologies if its all changed or if Cerutti was only on a visit to Bristol.
Thanks Oceana for your message.

I have residence permit in the UK ( Tier1 visa ) so I am eligible to travel in and out of the UK.Your guy is just looking for the cheapest option to get our visas from Accra.

On the issue of sending / receiving passports in and out of the UK, I am making enquires to know the current position of the law.
At the end of the day if I have to travel to Accra to pick up our visas, then I have no choice than to go the expensive way by jumping into the plane.

Many thanks .

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CERUTTI said:
Thanks Oceana for your message.

I have residence permit in the UK ( Tier1 visa ) so I am eligible to travel in and out of the UK.Your guy is just looking for the cheapest option to get our visas from Accra.

On the issue of sending / receiving passports in and out of the UK, I am making enquires to know the current position of the law.
At the end of the day if I have to travel to Accra to pick up our visas, then I have no choice than to go the expensive way by jumping into the plane.

Many thanks .
@Cerutti pls check your PM

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ all members in the house, got my visa today in Accra. Just to appreciate everyone that has contributed to this land mark success. I am contacting fellow forum members in preparation for my landing. Egrace62 is doing a great job in this regard.

lets keep the forum alive and I wish every member a successful end

sanusiremi

Chosenblessed

Jan 17, 2012
Hello Guys, the much awaited PER finally arrived through a reply to the mail I sent to CIC.Surprisingly, the PER was dated 9th jan.I wonder why it took CIC this long to send it but am happy they finally did.PRAISE GOD! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrats to the both of you sanuresimi and chosenblessed.May the good Lord complete you IJNA.

Ig

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sanusiremi said:
@ all members in the house, got my visa today in Accra. Just to appreciate everyone that has contributed to this land mark success. I am contacting fellow forum members in preparation for my landing. Egrace62 is doing a great job in this regard.

sanusiremi
Congratulations. Wish you the best in Canada. Hope more good news come on this thread.
Mandie

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanusiremi said:

sanusiremi
Congrats and happy landing!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sanusiremi said:

sanusiremi
Congrats Sanusiremi - may God continue to make ways for u

Kcsider

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Chosenblessed said:
Hello Guys, the much awaited PER finally arrived through a reply to the mail I sent to CIC.Surprisingly, the PER was dated 9th jan.I wonder why it took CIC this long to send it but am happy they finally did.PRAISE GOD! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Great news - wishing u goodluck all thru the processing period

Kcsider

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
sanusiremi said:

sanusiremi
Congrats and the very best for landing preps :D

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Quote from: sanusiremi on February 20, 2012, 04:16:37 pm

sanusiremi.

Congratulations Sanusiremi, I rejoice with u n ur family and wish manifestation of His goodness upon u in Canada. I wish all members of this wonderful forum the same kind of success IjN.