+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
funty said:
Hello all,

Please I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds since we bear the same surname and there is proof that we are married, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?
Yesm you can add your wife's bank statement as proof of funds as it is one application. there is no need to transfer to your account.
Mandie

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
mandiebraxton said:
Yesm you can add your wife's bank statement as proof of funds as it is one application. there is no need to transfer to your account.
Mandie

Thank you Mandie..............appreciated.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Ind_dan,

Good day to you. Kindly PM your mail add/phone no - to me. I had series of discussion with Emperor couple of days ago on the situation of the province u are. Hope all is well with you and family! God is our strength.

Wishing you a prosperous new year.

Cheers.

Al-imam

Nov 5, 2011
Dear all,
The new method of paying initial application fee is contained in the cic website. Kindly check the online application forms, u will see IMM 5620E for credit card payment authorization. For more info cic site

Thanks
Al-imam

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Al-imam said:
Dear all,
The new method of paying initial application fee is contained in the cic website. Kindly check the online application forms, u will see IMM 5620E for credit card payment authorization. For more info cic site

Thanks
Al-imam
Thanks for the info.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
funty said:
Hello all,

Please I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds since we bear the same surname and there is proof that we are married, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?
I will line up behind Mandie on this matter. Please send what you have as it is. Cheers.

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
mandiebraxton said:
Mandie
good answer, but in my own case, i and my wife answer different surenames. Is it still make sense to use her account! thank you

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
momohj25 said:
good answer, but in my own case, i and my wife answer different surenames. Is it still make sense to use her account! thank you
Your case is same as mine, My wife is the principal applicant (different surname) but the money was in my account. We still got PER, it's okay as long as you include your certificate of marriage.

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
omoba7 said:
Your case is same as mine, My wife is the principal applicant (different surname) but the money was in my account. We still got PER, it's okay as long as you include your certificate of marriage.
Thank you omoba, that has been settled!

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@all forumites,

I have been invited & scheduled for Interview in Accra. however, i've never being to Accra,Ghana before.Therefore, i need help of somebody in the house on how i could make my journey to Accra either by Air or Road. Thank you

Biolah

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
if you go by air,please book your hotel at the airport,preferably Osu Central hotel,cos its just like about minutes from the High Commission,its by the GTbank . For the cab, tell them you are going to Sankara junction or Arko Agyei. be sure its not a public holiday in Ghana. all da best

E

ezinne

Biolah said:
@ all forumites,

I have been invited & scheduled for Interview in Accra. however, i've never being to Accra,Ghana before.Therefore, i need help of somebody in the house on how i could make my journey to Accra either by Air or Road. Thank you

Biolah

If u hv more time on ur side i sugest u apply for caipsnote to no d reason y. D called u for interview

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Biolah, I second to ezinne's suggestion.You got to be very careful at this time cos something must have triggered the invitation,get a caipsnotes don't go to Accra without knowing why?If no time to get the caips,try and review the copies of your application.Ig

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
igbehinadara said:
@ Biolah, I second to ezinne's suggestion.You got to be very careful at this time cos something must have triggered the invitation,get a caipsnotes don't go to Accra without knowing why?If no time to get the caips,try and review the copies of your application.Ig
Hi All,

Compliments of d season.Pls be informed dat Biolah is going to atttend Quebec interview.

@ Biolah,pls I wuld like to know how u made ur payment and if u neva experiencd payment failure as such sending anoda.If you did kindly let me know how long it took to debit ur source of paymnt.Thanx in advance.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I want to use this medium to say a very to everyone for all your support and love in 2011,my special appreciation goes to seglad,Naija pikin,Tinuade,Dydx,KKIL,Mot,Loolo,Moegbenga,VOA and spokes may the good lord bless you all for your special support and encouragement.Happy 2012 hurray!Ig