+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
OMI, it will take about 3 weeks to get your passport back if you courier method. I have been expecting our passports from Accra sent over 2 weeks agao. But, DHL has picked them up and I learnt by next week e go land.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
VOA so glad to hear the good news. It sure calls for celebration all the best in the days ahead

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Tinu and others

Congrats and congrats. Please quickly follow the advise of seglad. You may have to include all necessary doc if you are to add her. This may delay you application a little- You know this people

Secondly you must include fund to cover her

I am expecting good news from Accra

Pa Right, Pa Awoderu and I submitted almost the same time

Wishing all Nigers a merry XMAS

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has responded to my 'wahala' post and given me one suggestion or the other. Thanks also to those who sent PMs to my inbox. I am looking at all the possibilities because with God, there is no IM in the word Possibility and that's why with Him, ALL things are possible! thanks everyone.

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
thejackson said:
Supa

You may not have to wait for eternity. I submitted my application on June 2005. I still have faith. When I was becoming uncomfortable,
I submitted another application last year. Thus I have two applications at Accra.

Please encourage yourself.If you qualify in the new occupation, file another one or ask Nigers in this forum to show you the PNP
If you faint not, you will get there
Dear Nigers of this forum,

Please which PNP can I do?

I have no relative, no friend or whatsoever in Canada. I am not qualify under the new NOCs. I have no idea of any other route apart from the one I submitted in late 2007.

How can I avoid waiting for eternity......

oya - make una advice !!

supa

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
mfoniso said:
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has responded to my 'wahala' post and given me one suggestion or the other. Thanks also to those who sent PMs to my inbox. I am looking at all the possibilities because with God, there is no IM in the word Possibility and that's why with Him, ALL things are possible! thanks everyone.
mfoniso,

Yes, make sure you write to dis-associate yourself from the previous application as it won't help your case at all. That is the best option you have.

ALL the best wishes to you.

supa

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
excellent timeline Gabrl,

Is it your GTBANK Naira Mastercard you used or its credit card?

Would appreciate your clarifications Plsss?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Pa Right and my dear people,
I was actually away on official trip i just got to the internet now only to find the thread is bubbling i quickly checked my mail and discovered that i got the same mail from ACCRA. Mine was very timely because i had drawn down my proof of fund a little and was planning to draw down the final part next week only to get this email. Can i add my daughters bank statement at least to make up for the shortfall?
Also we completed an adoption process for a cousin leaving with us in January this year should i include her in the update or just remain silent i don't want any but oh my people congratulations madam. as advised you can transfer the funds from your pikn'saccount into yours. as per theadpotion, if all has been completed you can give it a shot. you are there already. 8)

KKIL

May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
TINUADE AND OTHERS THAT HAVE RECEIVED ONE THING OR THE OTHER FROM ACCRA

CONGRATULATIONS. ;D ;D

oluism

Nov 7, 2011
Dear All,

I got an offer from alfredfurnishedapartment.ca. It a one bed apartment on Weston road, as a new immigrant, we are landing sometimes next week, can you confirm the safety and accessibility to transport and major facility, if I decide to stay on Weston road, in Toronto

I got a quote of 1,090 dollars for three weeks, apartment is fully furnished, with Internet and all bills paid,is this the average price

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
VOA said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

My people at long last VOA joined the club.

Thank you Lord for making this possible.Am very greateful to every member of this thread for being there when the going was tough.

VOA

@VOA, very biiig congrats. The wait is worth it after all. And to all the others who received MR or PPR, I say a big congrats to you all too

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Pa Right and my dear people,
I was actually away on official trip i just got to the internet now only to find the thread is bubbling i quickly checked my mail and discovered that i got the same mail from ACCRA. Mine was very timely because i had drawn down my proof of fund a little and was planning to draw down the final part next week only to get this email. Can i add my daughters bank statement at least to make up for the shortfall?
Also we completed an adoption process for a cousin leaving with us in January this year should i include her in the update or just remain silent i don't want any but oh my people
@ Ma Tinu,

Congratulations, pls do d needful and keep d flag of d elders flying

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
seglad said:
Accra is ready to make a selection decision on your application. Fill a new form IMM0008 to add the new baby and submit with the new baby birth certificate. When the passport is ready, do the photocopy and send it to them. POF should cover the whole family(4).
Dear Seglad and Vikolo,

I am a discouraged thread member who suddenly received the same request as Vikolo,(I applied in March 2010,documentation to Accra in August 2010 )but i am worried about the employment letter request because i sent them in last year when i sent my documents to Accra,also my employment letter does not contain my specific duties so i intend including a letter of attestation from where i work because they asked that the employment letter should contain my specific duties, position title etc What do you think?
Also i have tampered with my funds? What do i do now? Can i make it up from my wife,s and wont they feel like i borrowed money to make it up?or do i include my wife,s bank statement
Please help! and do you think this is a positive sign? Also i am worried about giving them the original of my employment letter would i have it back? I have been working in one organization since 2003,i have been promoted too ,do you think i need to include my letter of promotion? Would this help? I was not asked for english proficiency test results IELTS, do you think they have waived it for me?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Chin,
1. The employment letter should indicate the duties you performed (or performing). There is no other way around it.
2. I believe you can add your wife's bank statement as POF cos spouses can combine income. Eg is those who own a house together and use the evaluation as POF.
3. The employment letter should be orginal, VO does return orignal docs, but not sure whether they return the experience letter too. If the promotion letter relates to the NOC you have applied under, then by all means send it too. CIC is interested in the NOC you are claiming points for.
4. Have you not included IELTS in your application don't think they would waive IElTS. I am sure they will request for it at a later date. Hope this helps somehow.
Mandie

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
vikolo said:
Hi People,
After more than a year of silence from accra, I received an email this afternoon that I should forward 2 items within 60 days

1. Original of all my employment letters in the last 5 years
2. Bank statements for the past 12 months.

Has anyone received this in recent months? The request is quite straight forward and I am ready to despatch them on monday morning.
However, there is an issue I will like forum members to give their useful advice on. My Family was blessed with another baby a few weeks back now making us 4 in number. When I applied in 2010, the POF I provided was to cover for 3 persons but with the addition of the baby, POF will off course change.

Vikolo,
i guess to make it faster just fill a new form including your son's name with the application fee 150CND with the requested document.
as soon as his passport comes out scan a copy and send via mail also send them a hard copy.

congratulations to you all, now you can see Accra is working just give them some time we all shall land here in good health and joy.
all the best.
Dan
9ja landing in Winnipeg, Manitoba please PM so we can talk.

Now to my questions.
While sending the docs, do I advice accra about the baby and provide a revised POF to reflect the number of my family? the only snag here is that the international passport will not be ready by monday when i intend to send the documents as they may want me to provide it immediately
OR
do I just send the documents based on my initial application/POF and then advise accra later about the addition to my family when I have an international passport processed for the baby?