+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Annabana

Feb 8, 2024
I'm a Nigerian and we normally undergo one year compulsory service called NYSC. I'm confused if i should indicate on my reference letter that i used NYSC and the monthly money paid is called allowance
Hello, pls how did you eventually go about this? I'm not claiming points for my NYSC do I need to add it to my resume?

AusCad

Aug 29, 2022
Someone told me since June 2023 they have not been giving people from Nigeria and Ghana. I 100% doubt the information and really want someone on here who received nomination between June 2023 and now to disprove this.
That’s not true! A friend of mine just relocated to SK through nomination! Don’t believe everything you hear

AusCad

Aug 29, 2022
I got this question from my friend that just got PR and making arrangements to land.
He got a very lucrative Job offer same time and its al limbo what to do.
Now he wants to know if his spouse and dependent kids will be able to apply for citizenship After 3 yrs incase he didn't Meet up with the numbers of days required For application For citizenship Bc of his job back home. He plans to shuttle btw Canada and home country within the period of PR.
Sincere suggestions Pls.
Yes! They can apply! Only him wouldn’t be able to apply as he hasn’t stayed the necessary 1000+ days

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
Good morning, I have a question for the nurses with diplomas on here. WES does not recognize our diploma programs so I wanted to inquire if anyone has used any other ECA that recognizes our nursing diploma programs.

Drexxx

May 11, 2024
Good morning beautiful people. Please is there a WhatsApp group for applying students from Nigeria to Canada that one can join?
Please if you eventually get a link to one in the dm, I would appreciate if you could share with me.
Would be great to connect with like-minds especially as I have and at the same need information which would be useful to the community at large

Faithoricoco

Apr 28, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Please if you eventually get a link to one in the dm, I would appreciate if you could share with me.
Would be great to connect with like-minds especially as I have and at the same need information which would be useful to the community at large
Hi, try to join the link juwonlo001 created. Hope it works for us

Hogunlar

May 13, 2024
Has anyone been in this type of situation where your passport is requested for stamping by ircc and kept hanging for months? Mine has been with ircc Lagos since July 2023 and my dependents passport stamped and released.

Visa type : start Up visa

Start up ( 4 cofounders and dependents )

Timeline

AOR. WP . sept 1 , 2021

Biometric letter sept 3, 2021

Upfront medical Dec 2021

AOR. Pr jan 26 2022

Medical request Feb 14 ,2023

Medical done and passed. March 2023

PPR for me and dependent june 30

**( 2 other co founder has their PPR , june 14 and may 21 2023)***

Passport submitted July 10 2023

ADR ( $230 compliance fee, thou it was initially paid and submitted in 2021). July 20 2023

Dependant WP and Visitor visa. July 21 2023 and July 23 2023

ADR reflected on porter on August 14.

Sent 2 webforms through my Rep in September and November no response

Wife left for Canada December 5th , and was given 8months work visa as it the validity of her one year OWP as dependent.

February , wife contacted an MP in surrey and was told my medical and criminality passed, that we wait 30days that we should expect a request from our Vo

ADR ( letter of employment was requested in March)

IRCC Lagos called me 2days after we uploaded via webform to upload directly and not via webform but the upload option was not available, after back and front, Ircc mail my representative to send the employment letter via response to the mail and upload option was available days after.

April 16 2024 I decided to go take upfront medicals as my medical expires March 28 and that of my son who is yet to land and has visa already whose medical validity on POE intro letter states March 28 thou visitor visa still valids this august 7.

April 22 2024. Ircc request for medical for me and it was e-medical form from Qlife was uploaded,

25th of April 2024 ,wify asked for update from MP as my status only indicates that additional documents uploaded March 26 2024.

MP response state’s eligibility, criminality, medical passed and a request for client employment letter on 13th of March and was received on 26th of March and medical on 22nd of April 2024

May 20 2024 when my status didn’t change I asked my representative to send a second webform to upload the emedical again.

I emailed ircc Lagos 25th, my representative also planing on sending a mail to the consulate if nothing is heard this week.

Wify is having anxiety already as she can not start her work permit renewal as I the primary applicant is still stock with ircc .