+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
ralfee said:
Medicals finally completed yesterday 1st October 2011. We started it at Marien Clinic in Yaba and everything (well almost) was completed for the four of us in less than one and a half hours; but we had to go to Me Cure in Oshodi for X-Ray. That bit was not revealed to us until after we had completed all the other tests and we were thrown off-balance really as we had thought everything would be completed in the same location. It was impossible to make it there same day so we went on saturday 1st October without any appointment. After another one and half hours, the X-Ray was completed for me and wifey.

Prayerfully looking forward to the final steps! Wishing everyone the very best! :)
Congrats, Ralfee!
All the very best with the next steps.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
lnd_dan said:
Hello great 9ja,

finally landed in the Land of Canada!
will gist you in detail later.

Dan
Congrats Dan.
And the very best as you integrate into the society!

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Goodday to all PAs & MAs in da house!!!!!

Apologies for my absence I have been really busy trying to close-out as many issues as possible in preparation for landing, Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all those who got PER, MR, PPR & UGWU LEAF and to DAN for successful landing, we dey wait for the gist oooooooooooooo lol

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Ind_dan Congratulations on your safe landing, i pray the lines fall for you in pleasant places, all the best.

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats ini-dan,wishing u well.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
Pas & Mas, your counsel needed pleaaaaaaaaaase.
My rent is due and Landlord insisted on taking a year rent.
I pleaded with him to take 6 months but would not agree.
His resolution is to give me quit notice if i insist on paying 6 mnths.
I did my medicals on 20th sept. and don't think i should pay rent for another year now.
What should i do?

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Dear PAs & MAs

Great 9ja people,
Canada Fine no be small!
Yep! I took off at about 11:10pm 9ja time by Airfrance arrived in Paris by 6:16am
There after we did normal checking couple with immigration check.
There were no issues as the process there was just check your passport and boarding pass.
I waited for 7hrs in Paris airport to connect my next flight to Toronto by same air france.
We boarded at about 1:55pm but did not take off from Paris to Toronto till about 2:45pm we were just in the plane.
I arrived Toronto at about 6:05pm which is about 9hrs flight from Paris. (Note the time zone differs).
On arrival in Toronto I missed my connecting flight to Winnipeg due to the take off delay in Paris.
I did my landing all they asked was how much I was with the immigration lady wrote the amount and ask me to sign the CORP gave me a copy and that was all.
An hour before landing they gave us declaration card inside the plane.
It simple to fill just ur detail and where u shall stay on arrival.
Due to the delay I waited for another 3hours in the airport (Toronto) I had to visit Air France agent to change my flight to the next available flight which was 9.30pm to arrive Winnipeg 11:00pm Toronto is an hour ahead of Winnipeg though it a 2hrs flight to Winnpeg.
It was WestJet that took me from Toronto to Winnipeg.
There was no checking on arrival since it is a local flight.
The weather is Toronto is just ok but as soon as I got out of the Winnipeg airport see cold but not that cold just as if one is in the air condition in the office.
My brother & Sister Winnipeg is beautiful.
Today I have gotten my health card and was given SIN print out and said in 20 days time I get it posted to my address.
My aunty came to pick me at the airport just 5mins after arrival.
The security in Winnipeg where nice while I was waiting for my Aunty to come they asked me for her phone number and they call her just in less than 5mins after the call here comes she with her husband to pick me up.
@Ladipo, Winnipeg is a nice place. Toronto is also good though I didn’t leave the airport.

2moro I shall go for acct opening have started with Job search now I have SIN.
Thank you all for ur prayers and supports.
Canadian Dan.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOA said:
Pas & Mas, your counsel needed pleaaaaaaaaaase.
My rent is due and Landlord insisted on taking a year rent.
I pleaded with him to take 6 months but would not agree :eek: :-[.
His resolution is to give me quit notice if i insist on paying 6 mnths.
I did my medicals on 20th sept. and don't think i should pay rent for another year now.
What should i do? Quit notice is a notice afterall. It can't take effect until after six months from the date it was issued. Your case has gone beyond medicals hence all things been equal you should be closing out in another two - three months. I will say don't panic. Just leave him with his decision.

Come to think of it hasn't the Government told these clowns to take only 6months rent from a sitting tenant? :'( :eek:

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
@ Barsindoo, my bros, I still dey kampe 8) 8), just that the thing wey man dey see, mouth no fit talk am Na so he be o!:-X. But anyhow I still dey jolly with my yellow sisi ;) That we dey help you thank God for. :D :D We need quickly over here now. I know say your time don come. :D

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan,

Welcome to Canada. The good Lord will cause you to find favour and a large space for yourself in this land IJN.

Regards,

Barsindoo

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Master Dan live from Mannitoba............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Big big congratulations bro...... Canadian DAn.....
whao really happy for u......
the good lord will make his face to shine upon u and give u peace on everyside.......Amen.
Good that the cold is not too much for u...... or is that ABONIKIN in action? winninpeg is one of the coldest spot in the world.
Cheers bro

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
In-dan....I see you making progress already. I am salivating at the 'taste' of Winnipeg...can's wait to get to town...I pray God for speedy action on my case. You gave a vivd descprition and I just imagine myself going through the process already...lol.

You still have not answered my question oooooooo...what do I expect from Ghana as the first coresspondence becos as it is now, no file number, nothing yet?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
VOA

I think the time is here already and its worth the trouble. Tell your attorney to write to abide by the quit notice. This will give room for your wish of 6 months grace at the current rent rate.

However, all must be done politely devoid of confrontation.

Infact, pay the six month period in advance. Tell Him you will quit after the six months.

Peace and Love

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
All the best in Winnipeg brother. May the good lord sustain you in Canada,Amen.

Rgds,

Spicey

lnd_dan said:
Dear PAs & MAs

Great 9ja people,
Canada Fine no be small!
Yep! I took off at about 11:10pm 9ja time by Airfrance arrived in Paris by 6:16am
There after we did normal checking couple with immigration check.
There were no issues as the process there was just check your passport and boarding pass.
I waited for 7hrs in Paris airport to connect my next flight to Toronto by same air france.
We boarded at about 1:55pm but did not take off from Paris to Toronto till about 2:45pm we were just in the plane.
I arrived Toronto at about 6:05pm which is about 9hrs flight from Paris. (Note the time zone differs).
On arrival in Toronto I missed my connecting flight to Winnipeg due to the take off delay in Paris.
I did my landing all they asked was how much I was with the immigration lady wrote the amount and ask me to sign the CORP gave me a copy and that was all.
An hour before landing they gave us declaration card inside the plane.
It simple to fill just ur detail and where u shall stay on arrival.
Due to the delay I waited for another 3hours in the airport (Toronto) I had to visit Air France agent to change my flight to the next available flight which was 9.30pm to arrive Winnipeg 11:00pm Toronto is an hour ahead of Winnipeg though it a 2hrs flight to Winnpeg.
It was WestJet that took me from Toronto to Winnipeg.
There was no checking on arrival since it is a local flight.
The weather is Toronto is just ok but as soon as I got out of the Winnipeg airport see cold but not that cold just as if one is in the air condition in the office.
My brother & Sister Winnipeg is beautiful.
Today I have gotten my health card and was given SIN print out and said in 20 days time I get it posted to my address.
My aunty came to pick me at the airport just 5mins after arrival.
The security in Winnipeg where nice while I was waiting for my Aunty to come they asked me for her phone number and they call her just in less than 5mins after the call here comes she with her husband to pick me up.
@ Ladipo, Winnipeg is a nice place. Toronto is also good though I didn't leave the airport.

2moro I shall go for acct opening have started with Job search now I have SIN.
Thank you all for ur prayers and supports.
Canadian Dan.