+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
drmoney said:
@ Moegbenga,

It is my sincere prayers that every other forum member awaiting a response from Accra will not be disappointed(Amen)!
I don't know of any other online naija forum that is as helpful and sincerely well-bonded as this is. I know the celebration will continue from this point on and good news will emanate from Accra SOONEST for everyone remaining.
Amen! :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
To GOD be the glory, great things HE hath done!

words of our elders are words of wisdom, and as you move on, remember these words of Mother Teresa, ''Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” :-* :-* :-*
........and she was always the living example of that expression! :)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
moegbenga said:
My regards to Iomokorede, MOT, kcsider, Dydx, Zajeb, Reddish, mandiebraxton,the jackson,emmy_est,omo Naija,ladapo4luv,isy
,loolo(fellow)
In all, I want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYBODY who has contributed in one way or the other to make this ‘journey' a success, I remain humble for what God has done, what a ‘wedding anniversary gift' for us from Accra. Pardon me if names were omitted, this is CERTAINLY not deliberate.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, dance, cry or ---------, for what God has done in our lives, it came at the time WE NEEDED IT MOST. Thank you Lord Jesus, I glorify and adore you for your faithfulness, mercy and divine favour. ;) :) :D.
Congrats Iomokorede,

I wish u success in Canada

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga Mo,
whao,,,, this valedictory speech of urs is wonderful o. Emotional is sure an understatement. it brought memories of my primary school valecdictory service.......... uuuuuuh..... :mad: :mad: :mad:.
the LORD shall perfect what HE has done IJN........
It came at the right time................ You truely deserve it SIR

Cheers to our Maple leave......

@ Opensin: congrats bro for ur Mapple leaf too...... i can see u trio ( JADA, SIR MO, and U) really had a nice time in Accra.... but u guys seems to miss the BOLI and ground nut :p :p :p :p :p...... cheers bro

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUCH A LOVING AND COMPASSIONATE WORDS.I GOT MOTIVATED AND HOPE MINE APPLICATION WILL THIS TIME RECEIVE A PER.THANKS TO PA AND MA IG WHO INITIATED THIS FORUM ITS JUST A WONDERFUL MEETING AND FORUM FOR US TO GET TO KNOW OURSELVES AND HELP OURSELVES THANK U I FEEL BELONGED ALREADY AND DONT NEED TO THINK HOW TO MANAGE MY FAMILY WHEN THE TIME COMES.I HOPE THIS UNITY CONTINUES EVEN WHEN WE GET THERE.I LOVE U ALL.FOR THOSE EXPECTING THIER MR PPR OR AOR I KNW BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD U WILL ALL TESTIFY BEFORE THE NEXT MEETING.IJN (AMEN)

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
moegbenga said:
To the glory of God Almighty, the only one that is worthy of all praises, honour and adoration, the journey that started last year reach a conclusive end on the 19th September 2011.

The special ‘ugwu leaf' is dedicated to all great Nigerians on this forum whose tremendous demonstration of love has continued to baffled and amaze me. My sincere acknowledgment goes to:

Naija pikin- Truly a man of his words ,a man with a large heart, he was there with me throughout the whole process, even when the application was returned, he NEVER complain for once despite several calls to him even at ‘odd' hours, always ready to help. Thanks for giving me strength, courage and determination to carry on. Thank you so much sir. :)

Madam ig- My lovely aunt and friend. Thank you so much for the support especially during the ‘trying' period.you are blessed. Your patience is about to pay off. It's closer than you think. Thank you ma. :)

EMO- You really surprised me with your kind gestures, I pray God will continue to bless you, you will be surprised with MR and ‘Ugwu' leaf very soon. :)

Barsindoo- My ‘technical adviser'. Thanks for shedding light on those technical questions; you bailed me out on so many occasions with your intelligent advice. Thank you so much. :)

Tinuadebola- Your deed and kind gesture will forever remain in my heart. Thank you ma. :)

Right- I hail you sir, I really appreciate you. You contribution towards the success of the application will not be forgotten. :)

Egrace62-Thanks for your input, wishing you happy landing in Montréal. Have a wonderful stay, you are blessed. :)

Ind_dan- Thanks for the contribution, wishing you safe landing in Winnipeg. :)

VOA-Thanks so much for your kindness and understanding, you are appreciated. :)

My ‘twin brother' Drmoney,thanks for all those words of encouragement. You are blessed. :)

Spokes- Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass, do not be discouraged, it's definitely on its way, and you shall surely get it. Thank you, you are truly appreciated. :)

Eljo-Thank you sir for the encouragement. You are appreciated. :)

Seglad-Thanks for your ‘Fatherly' advice, God bless you and your family. :)

iii-thanks for you input and the words of encouragements. :)

My co- recipient of the special ‘ugwu' leaf -jada and opesin, nice meeting you guys, I really enjoyed our short stay together.

My regards to Iomokorede, MOT, kcsider, Dydx, Zajeb, Reddish, mandiebraxton,the jackson,emmy_est,omo Naija,ladapo4luv,isy
,loolo(fellow)
In all, I want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYBODY who has contributed in one way or the other to make this ‘journey' a success, I remain humble for what God has done, what a ‘wedding anniversary gift' for us from Accra. Pardon me if names were omitted, this is CERTAINLY not deliberate.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, dance, cry or ---------, for what God has done in our lives, it came at the time WE NEEDED IT MOST. Thank you Lord Jesus, I glorify and adore you for your faithfulness, mercy and divine favour. ;) :) :D.
Congrats broda. Wishing you the very best!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Mogbenga congrats on d arrival of the maple leaf,may the lord perfect that which he has began amen. I can see we have many new members on board I welcome you all.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hi all, thanks for all your kind wishes. It took me a while to reply cos I seem to have a fever :(. And phcn and my generator seem to have conspired against me :mad:. Thank you people, I still dey, I full ground ;D

Moegbenga, you try with that epistle o! :eek:

Tezkem, collecting the visa is no issue. Read through egrace's epistle below, there's no difference between what I experienced and what he experienced.
i think Aero is Ok based on my Experience. the whole thing went on as scheduled..
1) Lagos-Accra: During check-in,first check if ur name is on the Manifest, then u will be given a yellow card which u will av to fill-out. this will be given to the immigration officials at the airport b4 u can gain access to the boarding area. u also will get ur boarding pass. the pilot was Capt Oyedele and we cruised at 26,000ft.... there were on board refreshment but u will av to pay for whatever u Order. in 45minutes, we already are air-roving in Ghanaian airspace preparing for landing....
2) while boarding at MMA1 we were given a white card , we filled this on-board and it was submitted to the immigration guys in Accra.... if u wanna change ur Naira in Accra, just go to the car-park, u will see pple changing the cedis.... Airport shuttle goes for 10cedis but if u want something cheaper, just find ur way outside the airport. there is a footpath that leads to a road, traverse the road to the other side and pass right 2ru a police barrack to a dual-carriage road. traverse to the other side and board a taxi going to ACCRA. Nobody seems to know where CHC is even though it is right under there nose. this ride cost 2cedis although i was told the buses are much more cheaper 40pasewa.(d Coin). just keep looking ur Left. the vehicle will pass-accross a bridge( adjei blah blah blah interhange )immeditely the taxi descends the bridge, there at the foot of the bridge, u will see the CHC building with red maple leaf crested on its wall.... just keep looking LEFT.
3) well there is no way everyone will be there by 8am. i was a bit late due to my timing error. i relied on the time on my phone unknown to me that the timing had readjusted it self immeditely it entered Ghana's time Zone. I do not use a very sophisticated phone anyway so by the time i was seeing 7;50am i was still thinking that it was naija time but wheen i saw the heaviness of the traffic, i was just wondering how traffic could av buit up that fast.... so watch it ur fone will readjust it self... and there are no OKADas to the rescue. when i got there, there already were abt 60pple on ground.
4) when booking, book the first flight to Accra 7: 55am and the last flight from ACCRA 19;55pm. cos if u are fast, that is when u will leave CHC by 16hours.... after submitting ur PP, u will be asked to come back by 14hours and then u will wait till 15;30 b4 they tell u to begin warming up...
at the back of CHC, there is a restaurant that sells Naija food.... just tell d taxi to take u there. u also will see BOLI uuuh, i couldnt resist it. it was well prepared and cut with G. nut. if u stroll around u will see them.
5)u may decide to change ur Naira to cedis at the MMA1 or in accra... Ind_dan tried to describe a point at MMA1 where i can have it changed, but i couldnt locate it hence i changed mine in Accra.... You should be OK with 50cedis @ 110 per cedis = 5,500 naira. but if u will like to go shopping during the waiting at the embassy u might need more than this.
6) returning to the airport after the visa was hectic... the traffic was terrible and no bus, no taxi...... we got to the port by 5;30 the \queue was long but we eventually cleared... we left Accra 8pm and Capt Ebenezer was in charge... we cruised at 27,00ft and he declared that since the weather is fine we will travel below the cloud. and Voila, we are in Naigeria... by 11pm i was already at home
I bought just 30 cedis @ N111 and had some change.

egrace I didin't see the boli o.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe,

Bless The Lord O My Soul....

I am very happy for you bro. You are much loved and favoured of God. I have been away from the forum a bit. It happened as God had promised you - we re! 8) 8) 8)

We shall continually celebrate good things in our lives IJN.

Congrats again. The joy you feel shall be spread abroad in the lives of other friends on the forum - good and kind people ;D ;D ;D.

Barsindoo

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
Hello all,

So sorry I missed the meeting. Congrats to Jibaba on your MR. More good news for others IJN, amen.

I bring you greetings from Accra ;D 8) ;D I collected my 'ugwu' leaf yesterdayMai sis I dey hail you o;D I am very happy for you. Now I fit pluck the leaves for our pepper soup! :D :D :D. I just got the news this morning from a message posted from Trackitt. Believe I just dey praise God for you. and was fortunate enough to meet Moegbenga Good man. and Opensin Congrats my person. God will prosper you guys in Canada IJN.there. We had fun keeping ourselves company Wetin! No rob am in now. You guys for inform me now. Egrace, your epistle really helped :p We found the joint that you described. Walahi, their jollof rice was delicious Sis I no like that kinda thing o! Wetin. :D :D :D You no see my throat just the long pass hook's law? I beg se na iya wale wey dey there? 8) :p.

Thanks to all for their help and encouragement on this forum. I wish you all the same happiness I am feeling now. Bless you all.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kcsider said:
Congrats Iomokorede,

I wish u success in Canada
hey :eek: , Amen ooooooooo i hope it comes very ssoooon cos i am yet to get an update but my address has been updated

Congrats moegbenga.

Greetings to everyone and have a lovely weekend

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
The Lord is indeed a good God.I want to say a big congrats to thoes that have recieved their MR,PR.And for thoes wiating God will answer in Jesus Name.Amen

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
drmoney said:
@ Moegbenga,

Your post sent so much emotions running through me, and I guess it was same with most other people that read it.
I also want to thank you for 'being there' for me: I remember the times I had to call you up just so that I wouldn't run crazy with anxiety.

It is my sincere prayers that every other forum member awaiting a response from Accra will not be disappointed(Amen)!
I don't know of any other online naija forum that is as helpful and sincerely well-bonded as this is. I know the celebration will continue from this point on and good news will emanate from Accra SOONEST for everyone remaining.
A very big Amen to your prayer. And i claim it on favor of all those expecting to get a Final Positive Eligibility Review from CIO.

Am just imagining how that day will look like when i will travel abod Aero contractors to Accra with five international passports.

May the good lord grant us all our geninue heart desires,Amen

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
To GOD be the glory, great things HE hath done!

Pa' Right, you are indeed an elder, you have responded well on behalf of all the Pa's, what more can I say,... Moegbenga, words of our elders are words of wisdom, and as you move on, remember these words of Mother Teresa, ''Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” :-* :-* :-*
was really touched by your quote above.+3 for you