+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moegbenga said:
To the glory of God Almighty, the only one that is worthy of all praises, honour and adoration, the journey that started last year reach a conclusive end on the 19th September 2011.

The special ‘ugwu leaf' is dedicated to all great Nigerians on this forum whose tremendous demonstration of love has continued to baffled and amaze me. My sincere acknowledgment goes to:

Naija pikin- Truly a man of his words ,a man with a large heart, he was there with me throughout the whole process, even when the application was returned, he NEVER complain for once despite several calls to him even at ‘odd' hours, always ready to help. Thanks for giving me strength, courage and determination to carry on. Thank you so much sir. :)

Madam ig- My lovely aunt and friend. Thank you so much for the support especially during the ‘trying' period.you are blessed. Your patience is about to pay off. It's closer than you think. Thank you ma. :)

EMO- You really surprised me with your kind gestures, I pray God will continue to bless you, you will be surprised with MR and ‘Ugwu' leaf very soon. :)

Barsindoo- My ‘technical adviser'. Thanks for shedding light on those technical questions; you bailed me out on so many occasions with your intelligent advice. Thank you so much. :)

Tinuadebola- Your deed and kind gesture will forever remain in my heart. Thank you ma. :)

Right- I hail you sir, I really appreciate you. You contribution towards the success of the application will not be forgotten. :)

Egrace62-Thanks for your input, wishing you happy landing in Montréal. Have a wonderful stay, you are blessed. :)

Ind_dan- Thanks for the contribution, wishing you safe landing in Winnipeg. :)

VOA-Thanks so much for your kindness and understanding, you are appreciated. :)

My ‘twin brother' Drmoney,thanks for all those words of encouragement. You are blessed. :)

Spokes- Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass, do not be discouraged, it's definitely on its way, and you shall surely get it. Thank you, you are truly appreciated. :)

Eljo-Thank you sir for the encouragement. You are appreciated. :)

Seglad-Thanks for your ‘Fatherly' advice, God bless you and your family. :)

iii-thanks for you input and the words of encouragements. :)

My co- recipient of the special ‘ugwu' leaf -jada and opesin, nice meeting you guys, I really enjoyed our short stay together.

My regards to Iomokorede, MOT, kcsider, Dydx, Zajeb, Reddish, mandiebraxton,the jackson,emmy_est,omo Naija,ladapo4luv,isy
,loolo(fellow)
In all, I want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYBODY who has contributed in one way or the other to make this ‘journey' a success, I remain humble for what God has done, what a ‘wedding anniversary gift' for us from Accra. Pardon me if names were omitted, this is CERTAINLY not deliberate.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, dance, cry or ---------, for what God has done in our lives, it came at the time WE NEEDED IT MOST. Thank you Lord Jesus, I glorify and adore you for your faithfulness, mercy and divine favour. ;) :) :D.
@Moegbenga, Am really really happy for you. Welcome to Canada.

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
dear all,
abeg o ! see wetin happen. my address re-appeared yesterday but with a link under that reads "update this address" mmmh! just wanna know if that link is normal.
best regards

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
I wish you trio(Jada,Opesin and Mogbenga) happy life in Canada and may you all be blessed,fulfilled,blessed and multiply like the ugwu leaf in your new country,amen.

May all join hands with me in your prayers to ensure that my own Permanent Residence Application meets it's own eligibility Criteria this time around,Amen.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Moegbenga,

What a write up or poem,am flabbergasted I must say but you know what,am glad all things worked together for your good and really wish you and your spouse the best in Canada.

Great weekend to all naijas

Ig

seglad said:
:) @ Moegbenga, Am really really happy for you. Welcome to Canada.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Barsindoo :), don't worry you'll get your peppersoup :p The joint at accra was run by Ghanians. Very neat and nice. I'm too sleepy to write. I hope what I've written makes sense.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I have someone to click and read the link posted below please.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html
Oh my God :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Don't tell me this actually happened ??? ???
So many people defrauded over a very accessible process :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel so sad for everyone affected :(

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:

For those landing shortly, if GTB Bank Ddaft is cashable for CIO, then It can be used to move cash and a valid POF at entry point in Canada?

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
seglad said:

@ Seglad, Can't believe what i read. Please that guy should be jailed for the offence he committed o...

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Greetings to all my blessed and highly favoured peps in this forum.
1- Please I want you to enlighten me, I want to know how to pay the right of resident permit fee (FSW) through GTBank, I heard i can walk into any GTBank and get a bank draft in canadian dollars. Please can you tell me the procedure and requirement.
2- Also I want to know how much it is for I and my husband and i heared that my 7months old baby is not suppose to pay.
3- Do I have to do seperate bankdraft or I can just do a single draft for all persons.

I need your response please, Thanks.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
@ Seglad, Can't believe what i read. Please that guy should be jailed for the offence he committed o...
@ Jada, the decision for the guy to be jailed remains with the FGN. I posted the link so that you guys will know how helpful the forum is and how it saves many from such guys, immigration consultants/Lawyers and their outrageous fees.

KKIL

May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is really sad but true. It happens everyday in Nigeria.
Our people should be more careful.
GOD HELP US

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
omobaba said:
Greetings to all my blessed and highly favoured peps in this forum.
1- Please I want you to enlighten me, I want to know how to pay the right of resident permit fee (FSW) through GTBank, I heard i can walk into any GTBank and get a bank draft in canadian dollars. Please can you tell me the procedure and requirement.
2- Also I want to know how much it is for I and my husband and i heared that my 7months old baby is not suppose to pay.
3- Do I have to do seperate bankdraft or I can just do a single draft for all persons.

I need your response please, Thanks.
Dear Omobaba,

well i sent you a PM and you are yet to respond. Here comes an answer to your questions:

1- kindly go to Ademola Adetokunbo of GTBank for your Canadian draft. You should have a domicilary account in order to consumate the transaction. If otherwise,you could ask your folks to do the needful should they have dom. Account with GTB(hurry and do the needful now as American dollars depreciated canadian dollars in the interim).

2. You can only pay $1100 for you and your spouse. Your baby cannot be included in RPRF.

3. You can purchase just one draft for both u and your spouse.

PS; (Also visit the website of CHC in Accra,for they accept USD payment method.)

Anyother suggestions from comrades are welcome.

Hope it helps.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
@omobaba spicey has said it all .

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
spicey said:
Dear Omobaba,

well i sent you a PM and you are yet to respond. Here comes an answer to your questions:

1- kindly go to Ademola Adetokunbo of GTBank for your Canadian draft. You should have a domicilary account in order to consumate the transaction. If otherwise,you could ask your folks to do the needful should they have dom. Account with GTB(hurry and do the needful now as American dollars depreciated canadian dollars in the interim).

2. You can only pay $1100 for you and your spouse. Your baby cannot be included in RPRF.

3. You can purchase just one draft for both u and your spouse.

PS; (Also visit the website of CHC in Accra,for they accept USD payment method.)

Anyother suggestions from comrades are welcome.

Hope it helps.

Thank you somuch spicey for your response, I will check through my mails and respond to your PM,
I was confuse because I thought I saw somewhere that the amount for the fee for the permanent resident visa is $490 for each adult and that i can get a draft in canadian dollars from any GTBank branch that I dont have to go to adetokunbo in VI.
My husband have a US dollar domicillary account with GTBank.