+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Please fellow forumites let us start posting our timelines instead of asking people all the time for their timelines.

NOC Name DATE APPL.RECEIVED PER MR/Ad.Doc PPR DM VISA
1233 Gabrilla 3/01/12 23/2/12 No No No No

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Please fellow forumites let us start posting our timelines instead of asking people all the time for their timelines.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
gabrilla said:

Hello,

What I would suggest is that you update your timeline under your profile so when you announce the achievement of new milestone on your application, people can easily relates to the timeline it has taken you to achieve that.

Some people have received PPR and have even gone to Accra to collect their visa yet they have not updated their profile. If this is done the constant request for share your timeline I suppose would be avoided.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Emperor said:
Hello,

What I would suggest is that you update your timeline under your profile so when you announce the achievement of new milestone on your application, people can easily relates to the timeline it has taken you to achieve that.

Some people have received PPR and have even gone to Accra to collect their visa yet they have not updated their profile. If this is done the constant request for share your timeline I suppose would be avoided.
A good example is Manubobby http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-pnp-from-new-delhi-t43102.0.html;msg1638222#msg1638222

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
EMO said:
All PPR holder should keep the house informed of how the event unfolded at Accra, no info is too small to despise as we all know it is not over till its over.

Looking forward to see one PRV holder to land this week.

Only the Jacksons so far. 1 out of 25 is like 4% performance.

God will watch over us all as we prepare to make the move.
Left lagos on monday 30th july with aero 7.15 am flight and landed accra 7.09 am accra time. Changed some money for taxi and running around at the airport. There is a burea de change at the airport. Exchange rate was 2.01 cedis to 1 dollar. Got to the Canadian high commission a few minutes after 8am and already met a loooooooooong que.
Joined the line and we were ushured in one after the other. The security details took my phones, tablet (tablet no be paracetamol o, i mean ipad and similar devices ;D ;D ;D ;D) and chargers. Proceeded to the security at the reception where i was asked to show a copy of the email sent to me to come pick my visa. After showing them the email, I signed the visitors register and was given a visitor tag to go see an immigration officer. Gave all my documents to her (2 passport photographs for each family member, Form IMM08 and the email) the officer asked that i put each passport photograph inside thier respective passports (Please dont write names on the back of the passport photographs, it will be rejected if u do). That was done and I was asked to wait outside for further details.
Waited outside with a huge crowd mostly nigerians till about 12noon when we were told our visas would be ready for pick up by 2.30-3pm. We were given the option to either go and come back or wait till the time.
I hit the road and went to do some exploration, visited buka restaurant in osu area and reffilled my tank with some nice nigerian dishes :p :p :p :p :p
Headed back to the embassy by 3pm. By about 4pm they started attending to PR applicants. about a few minutes to 5, I heard my name, proceeded to see the officer and I was given my Ugwu leaves and COPR. I thanked her and proceeded to my hotel to nack some bottles of chairmanses (no offence to pa EMO :p :p :p :p :p :p). Hit lagos the next day and the rest is history......
Hope that was detailed enough!

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
Beenilly said:
Left lagos on monday 30th july with aero 7.15 am flight and landed accra 7.09 am accra time. Changed some money for taxi and running around at the airport. There is a burea de change at the airport. Exchange rate was 2.01 cedis to 1 dollar. Got to the Canadian high commission a few minutes after 8am and already met a loooooooooong que.
Joined the line and we were ushured in one after the other. The security details took my phones, tablet (tablet no be paracetamol o, i mean ipad and similar devices ;D ;D ;D ;D) and chargers. Proceeded to the security at the reception where i was asked to show a copy of the email sent to me to come pick my visa. After showing them the email, I signed the visitors register and was given a visitor tag to go see an immigration officer. Gave all my documents to her (2 passport photographs for each family member, Form IMM08 and the email) the officer asked that i put each passport photograph inside thier respective passports (Please dont write names on the back of the passport photographs, it will be rejected if u do). That was done and I was asked to wait outside for further details.
Waited outside with a huge crowd mostly nigerians till about 12noon when we were told our visas would be ready for pick up by 2.30-3pm. We were given the option to either go and come back or wait till the time.
I hit the road and went to do some exploration, visited buka restaurant in osu area and reffilled my tank with some nice nigerian dishes :p :p :p :p :p
Headed back to the embassy by 3pm. By about 4pm they started attending to PR applicants. about a few minutes to 5, I heard my name, proceeded to see the officer and I was given my Ugwu leaves and COPR. I thanked her and proceeded to my hotel to nack some bottles of chairmanses (no offence to pa EMO :p :p :p :p :p :p). Hit lagos the next day and the rest is history......
Very well detailed. Congratulations beenily and family!

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
@ flaky Thanks my sister. Yours will land soon and you will soon share your experience with us.
Flaky said:
Very well detailed. Congratulations beenily and family!

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Emperor said:
Hello,

The reason is that it is easier to look at the timelines of everybody at a glance without scrolling up and down to know what other peoples timelines are.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Beenilly said:
Good one. We hope to see more of this.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Beenilly said:
U see what I mean now. There are some tiny bits of info in this posting that adds to what we already know. Thanks for sharing that info. Except for the CHAIRMANSES side of it. :eek: :eek: :eek: what shall we say about that na? Ohun ti o da ko da??????

Ma brother congratulation.

Alele straight to IOM office and then to Canada.

Cheers

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
congratulations to all PR holders in the month of July.I pray that this month of August will bring good tidings IJN.

Pa Jackson,congratulations on your safe landing.i pray the Lord will uphold u in Canada and make it a land flowing with milk and honey.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
EMO said:
U see what I mean now. There are some tiny bits of info in this posting that adds to what we already know. Thanks for sharing that info. Except for the CHAIRMANSES side of it. :eek: :eek: :eek: what shall we say about that na? Ohun ti o da ko da??????

Ma brother congratulation.

Alele straight to IOM office and then to Canada.

Cheers
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D its your sister pa EMO. As for the Chairmanses, its good for the body and soul ::) ::) abi na lie pa Right?

I've been to IOM even went direct to IOM at accra, the eailiest ticket I could get was for 5 september which is too far for us for personal reasons. We wanted a date in the next 2 weeks but IOM couldnt deliver. So IOM deal is off for me, sadly though :( :( :( :(
But i've made other plans will update the house of my landing experience soon.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Beenilly said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D its your sister pa EMO. As for the Chairmanses, its good for the body and soul ::) ::) abi na lie pa Right?

I've been to IOM even went direct to IOM at accra, the eailiest ticket I could get was for 5 september which is too far for us for personal reasons. We wanted a date in the next 2 weeks but IOM couldnt deliver. So IOM deal is off for me, sadly though :( :( :( :(
But i've made other plans will update the house of my landing experience soon.
See as i dey dance for office as i read this your post.... My colleagues are wondering whatz wrong with me.. CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS. Abeg make una move sharply...