+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Remind me please
« Sent to: guvcode on: July 17, 2012, 05:03:59 pm »
Remove
You mean you were in Accra yesterday? Were you part of our 'noisy discussions'?

What clothes were you wearing? I was the guy with a blue cardigan wearing an afro. Do u remember moi?
@goldenapple, certain features seem to be disabled for some of us so was unable to reply your mail.

Yes i was in a subtle way, was wearing a checkered blue shirt and yes I remember you, u were seated on the first row earlier in the day.

Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
ajibade said:
To God be the glory. @ exactly 2.30pm nigeria time, i received my PPR. Thank you house for everything. Thank God for being part of the forum and i will always belong to this constituency.
CONGRATULATIONS Ajibade on your PPR

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Gabil and Mandie, when NDVO was dishing our PPR and MR like Pure Water, you guys were complaning :p :p :p.Now Accra has started looking our way and PPR don de flow like Pure water 8) 8) 8) 8). E remain MR ??? ??? ???. Accra i dey hailooooooooooooooo 8) 8) :p 8) 8)

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Canadian Tafi said:
Dear peeps,

Congrats to all those who got their PPR this week and the ones that are yet to get their MR and PPR, the Lord will complete that which He started. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

For all who want info on the IOM, I have been to their office in Ikoyi. It's a simple process, they get u a rebate one way ticket after they see and scan your Migrant visa, give you a price based on your date and you pay in the bank. They also offer airport protocol here and in Frankfurt but only on weekdays. And they only use luthansa airways.

The Lord will fulfill us as we go on the next phase in our lives and destiny.
@Canadian Tafi

Thanks for the update, any reason why they aren't using BA and KLM? previous contributors mentioned these 2 airlines, and would you be kind enough to share the figures you got from them (and number of persons travelling with you).

Others who have been in contact with IOM could also help with the information they receive, the more updates the better and as such we can all compare figures and plan accordingly

Regards

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ikemba said:
Gabil and Mandie, when NDVO was dishing our PPR and MR like Pure Water, you guys were complaning :p :p :p.Now Accra has started looking our way and PPR don de flow like Pure water 8) 8) 8) 8). E remain MR ??? ??? ???. Accra i dey hailooooooooooooooo 8) 8) :p 8) 8)
So make the MR too flow like pure then we all go hail Accra :p :p
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
By the time accra begin dish out MR; the complain go stop. shikena

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
@All

I suppose any information would be useful to us all, I used an agent for my application and received this mail from them after I collected the Visa. The agents name and other unnecessary info was removed as well. All statements in bold red were added by me!!

Congratulations on the receipt of your Canadian Immigrant Visa! We here at XXXXX are pleased that the immigration process has finally ended for you and culminated in the receipt of your visa.

To reiterate information you may already be aware of, NOTE that you must land in Canada on or before the expiration date listed on your visa. To land you must go through Canada Customs/Immigration at ANY Canadian Port of Entry, except for those within the Province of Quebec; do *NOT* land in Quebec. You may land either by air (i.e. at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, or other airports), or by land (i.e. by driving through Niagara Falls, or other border posts).

Once landed, note that you must reside on Canadian soil for a period of at least seven-hundred and thirty (730) days within a five (5) year period to maintain your Permanent Resident status (the days do *NOT* have to be consecutive). This leaves you with three (3) years with which to do as you please; you may travel, live abroad, resume studies abroad, shore up business abroad, etcetera, so long as you eventually reside on Canadian soil for those 730 days within a 5 year period. You may even visit Canada simply for the purpose of landing and return to your home country/country of residence the same day if need be.

You will apply for the PR Cards when you land. You will need to provide an address in Canada for these cards to be delivered to. You cannot provide our address, nor can the address be in Quebec. It typically takes approximately 8 weeks for the PR Cards to be delivered, so if you are not staying in Canada this long, you should not apply for the PR Cards at your time of landing (I guess there are ways around this, so it may not be gospel truth). You can apply when you enter Canada again, but will need to apply for a travel document to enter Canada again without your PR Card:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

You can discuss this matter with the official when you are doing your landing.

You will need to bring proof of funds with you when you land. There is no need to bring this in cash or cash equivalent. A current bank statement showing you have the minimum funds required is sufficient (Other forums have suggested going with draft or travellers cheque).

See the following URLs for further details:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp

For your convenience, attached to this email message as a Zip file is a folder entitled "Arriving in Canada," which includes information on OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance) and the Social Insurance Card (S.I.N.), as well as other information pertinent to your move to Canada. You will also find attached, as a Word Document, our firms Employment Resource Package, which includes an extensive list of agencies and contacts to help you begin your job search.

If you are interested in applying for citizenship once you meet the requirement, in obtaining visitor visas for family members or friends, or applying for a Super Visa for a parent once you are settled in Canada, please do not hesitate to contact our office to retain our services for these applications.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Once again, it was a pleasure assisting your with your Application for Permanent Residence, and we wish you the best of luck as a new immigrant to Canada. Welcome to Canada!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Gabil said:
By the time accra begin dish out MR; the complain go stop. shikena
END OF DISCUSSION :-X :-X :-X

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Noikefx
8. Calabar
9. Diamondx
10. Toluwanile
11. Guvcode

Updated PPR list. I will like to see all change status from House member to Landed members. Tito, Oloye, seglad,egrace62, MOEGBENGA are awaiting you all out there.

CONGRATULATION. CANADA WILL SUITE YOU IJN

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Kpopi congratulations ooooooo. Am so happy for u finally it don land.
@ Ajibade congrats, more of it for others ooo

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Pls guvcode can u forwrd d job agencies list to those interested i for one i am oyinola_bello@yahoo.com. Thanks and expectant

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Ajibade and kpopi77 congrats

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Kpoppi77 n Ajibade congratulations on ur PPR. Ds rain is getting heavier n spreading wider, I can see it touching all IJN amen.