+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Pyramid777 and Ono naija,congratulations on your PER.

Ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
Greetings my elders...
I seek wisdom !

I initially applied for PR last year june & received AOR Nov also sent full documents same month (username- Pyramid777).

Due to the excessive delay I decided to re-apply in july 2011 in which I received PER today.

Pls I need to know when will be the best time to withdraw my first application (which is still RBVO).?

Shud I withdraw it now since I've received PER, wait till medical or PPR or Visa ???

Pls Advice...
Since the VO seems to adopts LIFO instead of FIFO, I will advise you withdraw the first and use the App.Fee for PPR. Cheers. But with the timeline you posted. It appears to me that there might be no serious difference in the time the MR and PPR will roll in.

Cheers

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
Since the VO seems to adopts LIFO instead of FIFO, I will advise you withdraw the first and use the App.Fee for PPR. Cheers. But with the timeline you posted. It appears to me that there might be no serious difference in the time the MR and PPR will roll in.

Cheers
I would have thought that first has been forwarded to VO by now... surely he is not going to get refund I he withdraws....Mandie

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Mandie... I'm sure to get a refund at this point for my first application cos it hasn't gone "in-process" yet (based on OP6 for pre-june applicants...

Anyways, I'll talk to God about it & make a decision next week.

Thanx y'all !

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija

Mandie gave you the best answer and option, do nothing until the VO says something to you. It has happened to loads of people on this forum!!

Peace!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ANigerian said:
Omo Naija

Mandie gave you the best answer and option, do nothing until the VO says something to you. It has happened to loads of people on this forum!!

Peace!!!
Hey! if the former goes In-Process then forget the money. However Some Pre June in other forum are now getting MR FYI

Cheers

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
seglad said:
You should also prepare and fill fund declaration form, sign and date it. Give it to the officer at the POE, If you carrying more than $10,000 in any forms of bank instruments, you must declare your money if not you will pay HST and tax if you want to transfer your money in the future, SHOULD you declare it, you will pay no HST and Tax on the amount you had declared. I will advice that you declare surplus, never limit yourself to the CIC required funds per numbers of head in a family.
Good day Pa Seglad, what do you mean here. I'm not clear on what you wrote.

@ ANigerian ;) :)

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
EMO,

I can confidently tell you that "no pre-june 2010 applicant will get medical before february 2012 from accra VO" (it might be possible from other VOs)

it is well

EMO said:
Hey! if the former goes In-Process then forget the money. However Some Pre June in other forum are now getting MR FYI
Cheers

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Omo Naija said:
Greetings my elders...
I seek wisdom !

I initially applied for PR last year june & received AOR Nov also sent full documents same month (username- Pyramid777).

Due to the excessive delay I decided to re-apply in july 2011 in which I received PER today.

Pls I need to know when will be the best time to withdraw my first application (which is still RBVO).?

Shud I withdraw it now since I've received PER, wait till medical or PPR or Visa ???

Pls Advice...

Omo Naija,

I recommend you stay quiet on both appplcations for now. No withdrawal yet untill you recieve MR on one then you can withdraw the other.U may even be suprised to receive the MR for the Pre-June application first. ;D

KcSider

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
EMO,

I can confidently tell you that "no pre-june 2010 applicant will get medical before february 2012 from accra VO" (it might be possible from other VOs)

it is well
Sure there may be one exception, you already know who the person is. your info is okay. But I will advise you retract the first App.

Cheers

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@All

From postings on this forum, the VO will ask you to withdraw one when they are ready to proceed on either of the applications. I believe, once again from what I have come across on the forum, you'll get a refund on one of the apps irrespective.

However, the decision on how to proceed is yours Omo Naija, and yours only!

Peace!!

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum and planning to apply for 2012; hoping to learn from the experience of the elders :D

A bit opf background: Single, female, but will be married by year end. I work in financial services, plan to apply under NOC 1222.

My questions are:

1. How do I send in my application; dhl to Canada directly or do Ghana? :-[
2. In your wise opinion, which month is best to send it in (so it lands July 1?)

Thanks a lot for the information. looking forward to the next meeting in Lagos

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
concretejungle said:
Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum and planning to apply for 2012; hoping to learn from the experience of the elders :D Welcome aboard the Canadian train. :D :D

A bit opf background: Single good eh, femaleeven better 8), but will be married by year end A ba! I just thank God for Pa Naija Pikin o. Anyway no shakings. Pa Right make you dey continue look right o. We wish a blissful married life. :D :D. I work in financial services Cash Madam!, plan to apply under NOC 1222. The door big well well.

My questions are:

1. How do I send in my application; dhl to Canada directly or do Ghana? :-[ To Canada o! You can use DHL, UPS, FEDEX, PDP, ACN etc. Abi I don forget any one?
2. In your wise opinion, which month is best to send it in (so it lands July 1?) Now is best. As in do it cause you don't know if the rules will change. Best time is in no-ones hand but Igwe God.

Thanks a lot for the information. looking forward to the next meeting in Lagos You are more than welcome.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Barsindoo baba,it is good to see your post in a lighter way!l think I like that.How are you lol?welcome aboard Concretejungle.

Ig

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Barsindoo baba,it is good to see your post in a lighter way!l think I like that.How are you lol? Mai sis I dey o! How was your break? Hope you are well rested? Your turn is here already IJN. Shalomwelcome aboard Concretejungle.

Ig