App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I've applied Nexus last year on Feb 04, 2022 but it is "Pending Review" and stuck at "Wait for conditional approval"
Is there anyone who has spend over a year with same status?
Can I check with any agency for status\approval?

tejasmpatel24

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, I recently applied for NEXUS but i applied with my UCI number, will that be ok?
Also looks like most people have been waiting forever to get their interview appointments, are there any alternatives? As a resident of Canada can i book an interview appointment in the US if that is available sooner?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey, I recently applied for NEXUS but i applied with my UCI number, will that be ok?
Also looks like most people have been waiting forever to get their interview appointments, are there any alternatives? As a resident of Canada can i book an interview appointment in the US if that is available sooner?
yes, UCI number without the first 2 digits is the way to go.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
I'm a PR with a valid nexus card , going to be a Canadian citizen next month ,what the process doing the change over , got to make an appointment or walk in ,seeing Canadian nexus enrollment centers are reopening the start of spring.
do they re-issue a new card ?

npi

Jan 29, 2022
I'm a PR with a valid nexus card , going to be a Canadian citizen next month ,what the process doing the change over , got to make an appointment or walk in ,seeing Canadian nexus enrollment centers are reopening the start of spring.
how long did it take to get the NExus card ?

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
They should provide a new one and I believe walk-in should be fine as it used to be before covid. I tried it online to change it to a Canadian Passport and they charged me for a new card with conditional approval. I am going to wait till it opens up at the airport and just be careful using the old card as US Nexus guys have zero tolerance.

canada619

Star Member
May 31, 2019
They should provide a new one and I believe walk-in should be fine as it used to be before covid. I tried it online to change it to a Canadian Passport and they charged me for a new card with conditional approval. I am going to wait till it opens up at the airport and just be careful using the old card as US Nexus guys have zero tolerance.
So when you change your approved and valid NEXUS card's passport information with the Canadian passport, the system revokes your valid card and issue a new one with conditional approval? Do you need to go to the interview again? Can't we just update it in nexus office without cancelling our current nexus?

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
So when you change your approved and valid NEXUS card's passport information with the Canadian passport, the system revokes your valid card and issue a new one with conditional approval? Do you need to go to the interview again? Can't we just update it in nexus office without cancelling our current nexus?
Well I guess you can. With the Covid and closures even the officers seems to be confused. When I was entering US at YYZ, had requested the US immigration officer to connect to someone who could update my Canadian passport and other specific details. Once it was updated I was told that I can start using the Nexus lanes but have to get a new card which the system wasn't allowing me as it still showed conditional approval required.
When I returned back, used the Nexus lane, requested the Canadian Officer to update and he had no clue. I did schedule an appointment this May for the Nexus YYZ interview only with Canadian immigration but will try walk-in when it is functional end of month.

Jan 10, 2023
@A_S If you have a couple of hours to spare, you could drive to the Enrollment Center at Niagara Falls, NY and get it done. This seems to be the easiest option, albeit a little time-consuming.

EDIT: No appointment required

Reactions: A_S

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
@A_S If you have a couple of hours to spare, you could drive to the Enrollment Center at Niagara Falls, NY and get it done. This seems to be the easiest option, albeit a little time-consuming.

EDIT: No appointment required
Both Canada and Usa officers will interview again @ the enrollment NF. ?