File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, anyone has any idea when will be the next draw in this month?
Eagerly waiting for CEC draw
It's really hard to say.

Since there was the large CEC draw, it's possible the next number of draws will all be general and it will be a while before there is another CEC draw.

Also entirely possible there may be another CEC specific draw.

It's really impossible for any of us to say unfortunately.

Good luck.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
It's really hard to say.

Since there was the large CEC draw, it's possible the next number of draws will all be general and it will be a while before there is another CEC draw.

Good luck.
Understood.. I missed the previous opportunity by not creating my profile. Praying for a similar draw again.

HarrisRyans

Mar 1, 2021
It's really hard to say.

Good luck.
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hi
I am trying to open my express entry profile under CEC. I also have foreign experience where I will only claim for 3 years. So I worked for a company for 4 years from 2010-2014. Now, I worked for back office and banking operations. it has some matches with NOC 6235...and it is NOC B except facing customer but all other tasks like opening accounts , onlibne banking , different reports etc. Please suggest me what should I do? And do we need to submit any documents during application or after ITA?